Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Don't you dare get all Niemoller on my arse.....

wink.gif

If first they came for the ****, I'd be OK with that. Then the darkies - not a problem. As a Killie fan who went to a catholic school, I'm right in there. Then they want to kill the darkies - hang on, that makes St Mirren our local rivals, they might beat us (on the odd occasion). That can't be right?

It took a while to process that post, Killie supporters refer to Ayr Utd. supporters as 'darkies'?

:unsure:

<br />In recent times both Livi and Gretna steamrollered up the leagues like sevco are expected too.<br /><br />The major noticeable difference is both clubs had a rich fella picking up the tab, sevco are fucked<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Oh no.

The major noticeable similarity is all 3 had guys who pretended to have endless riches.

2 went blobby up - and it won't be 3rd time lucky if there is any justice.

1342482523[/url]' post='6438729']

Well we know Rangers are not going to be paying big money, the only reason I can think of him coming out with that statement is that no clubs are interested in him, or he really doesn't want to leave the central belt

Well, IF SevCo stumbles up the ladder and establishes themselves in anything remotely like their old position, I'm guessing that anyone who sticks around or joins them in the 3rd will be a hero for life for the Orcs. That can be quite a nice little earner, as various ex-players promoted to bumbling blazers, paid to write dross for the tabloids or charging for RFF appearances during this saga have proven.

Looks like an extraordinarily risky gambit on his part if he does it though. Not sure they'll be in any position to tuck away "legends" in cushy jobs in the years to come even if everything breaks well for them.

You have something to back all this up right, wouldnt be like you to have a rant and make statement without any basis and when i mean back it up, not just saying its obvious or something along they lines.

1. Celtic done the right thing by keeping quiet, because we all know how the redtops would react no matter what we said. We got accused of costing jobs at Ibrox earlier in the season because we refused to pay for our tickets in advance. Celtic coming out would have just been counterproductive

2. besides, actions speak louder than words, and Celtic voted no to Newco in the SPL, because of the fans, so why would our fans who only buy ST for the OF game demand Celtic vote no to Newco?

3. Nobody is asking you to love or "accept" Celtic, :huh: I don't think any other SPL or SFL club are looking to be loved or accepted.

4. Rangers were our biggest rivals, I like many Celtic fans are glad to see them in this predicament and long may it continue

5. What sectarianism? And why would the Tricolour even bother you?, its just a flag. nothing wrong with many of our songs, yes we have some unpleasant ones involving the IRA but doesnt mean every song is like that.

6. Anyways, I can't be arsed with this having a pop at the Celtic just for the sake of it. this is an open forum. we can gloat or comment on what has happened at Ibrox.

1. To say celtic did the right thing? All other clubs in the SPL engaged with their fans and the media, acknowledging the impact the situation had on their situation and, in some cases, existence,.The club which had spent decades negotiating joint sponsorship deals, and jointly threatening to leave Scotland behind in their pursuit of cash? Not a sniff.

2. Some SPL clubs, fuckit the majority of them, made their intentions clear well in advance of the vote. From celtic? Silence. It doesn't seem unreasonable for us to think that the "other" would make their stance public.

3. I don't love or accept A*r United. I want Killie to fucking hump them every time we play. Doesn't mean I don't respect their right to exist and aspire to success - just means they've got to get through us to get there. Not right bothered what school they went to.

4. If, as a celtic fan, you're happy to see rangers go down the stank, you're more stupid than I gave you credit for. And I have given you credit in the past.

5. Behave. As they are the anti-****, your mob are the anti-****. That's the business model, which has allowed both clubs to dominate for decades. You even admit to having songs which glorify the IRA, before we even get into the ETA/Palestine sympathies. REALLY not the way to gain friends. And the tricolour you are so fond of is a FOREIGN flag - on this particuar point you are actually MORE offensive to the average Scot than rangers are. I really couldn't give a f**k about Ireland, because my Irish relatives who got killed by the English never got to meet my family members who got killed by the Irish.

6. It's not have e a pop at the celtic for the sake of it. It's have a pop at the celtic because they support murder. As did the other lot. Doesn't make celtic any better.

Accept it. Clean your club. You're next.

What a lot of shite !

Big Ped played a blinder . Had he done it any other way , the media would have jumped on it and lead with the stories of " Celtic killing Rangers"

Your outspoken chairman would have been far better keeping his trap shut than coming out with some of the pish he did.

Oh and it wasn't only his words that gave your club an embarrassment , his actions on the vote spoke volumes about what sort of man he is...........spineless !

Also , why should we drop the tri-colour ?

Keep the tricolour, by all means. Then go and play in a country where that, and you r songs, and your attitude, are more acceptable.

Well we know Rangers are not going to be paying big money, the only reason I can think of him coming out with that statement is that no clubs are interested in him, or he really doesn't want to leave the central belt

He was on 5 grand a week at Hearts. How much can Newco offer him realistically? A player on the fringes of the Scotland squad. They need to get rid of McCulloch and Wallace or reduce their wages dramatically.

Would the transfer embargo not prevent them from signing Black anyway?

Rangers Newco will not play this season imo. Everything appears to be falling apart.

They bloody better play a couple of games!

I've got a lump on them not winning D3 - OK, if they don't make the start line I get my money back. If they f**k up after that, the WRK family are off to Sharm for a fortnight A/I and coming back with a shitload of duty free.

I want them to die - just not yet. It's become financial.

Plus, It's as funny as fffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. laugh.gif

1. To say celtic did the right thing? All other clubs in the SPL engaged with their fans and the media, acknowledging the impact the situation had on their situation and, in some cases, existence,.The club which had spent decades negotiating joint sponsorship deals, and jointly threatening to leave Scotland behind in their pursuit of cash? Not a sniff.

2. Some SPL clubs, fuckit the majority of them, made their intentions clear well in advance of the vote. From celtic? Silence. It doesn't seem unreasonable for us to think that the "other" would make their stance public.

3. I don't love or accept A*r United. I want Killie to fucking hump them every time we play. Doesn't mean I don't respect their right to exist and aspire to success - just means they've got to get through us to get there. Not right bothered what school they went to.

4. If, as a celtic fan, you're happy to see rangers go down the stank, you're more stupid than I gave you credit for. And I have given you credit in the past.

5. Behave. As they are the anti-****, your mob are the anti-****. That's the business model, which has allowed both clubs to dominate for decades. You even admit to having songs which glorify the IRA, before we even get into the ETA/Palestine sympathies. REALLY not the way to gain friends. And the tricolour you are so fond of is a FOREIGN flag - on this particuar point you are actually MORE offensive to the average Scot than rangers are. I really couldn't give a f**k about Ireland, because my Irish relatives who got killed by the English never got to meet my family members who got killed by the Irish.

6. It's not have e a pop at the celtic for the sake of it. It's have a pop at the celtic because they support murder. As did the other lot. Doesn't make celtic any better.

Accept it. Clean your club. You're next.

You really didn't answer any of my points, just another half arsed rant

Answer this, you claim Celtic (the club) had been shitting it at the thought of losing Rangers and Celtic (fans) only bought ST to see OF games

Then you'd think we would have voted to accept Newco into the league

We didn't. The fans make it clear to Celtic we didn't want them in the SPL, as did all other fans in the SPL As I said before, action speak louder than words.

So why the big rant about the "silence" from the club? It's just pointless. The club made the correct decision in voting no to Newco, or did you want Newco in the SPL?

Look what happend when Rangers fans found out than a member of the Raith board was on the disciplinary panel thy dished out the transfer embargo, they threatened to burn down the stadium, along with the parcel bombs sent to NL last season, I think Celtic could have done without the hassle of making it public.

Your feeling on Ayr United, I really couldnt

care as I'm neither. Kilmarnock or Ayr fan, but I bet you will have fans on each team happy to see the other suffer, same as I do with Rangers.

If you want to start petty name calling knock

yourself out, I'm not really bothered if you think I'm stupid or not, I couldn't care less about what school someone went too, if you've seen the God thread I started it makes my views in religion pretty clear (it's a load of crap)

Again, it's just a flag, doesn't matter if it's foreign or not. I don't understand anyone would get upset about it. We are allowed to fly foreign nation flags in this country.

Do you get equally upset at seeing an Italian or Spanish flag which you see frequently flying in Scotland? Of course not, anyone who gets upset at these sort of things really need to take a good look at themselves

Anyways, just to point out again

Celtic voted no to Newco, and you are upset at the clubs silence prior to the vote, despite them voting NO (I can't make this point any clearer)

So yeah of you'll forgive me it does look like you are having a pop at Celtic for no real reason.

1342485137[/url]' post='6438818']

Keep the tricolour, by all means. Then go and play in a country where that, and you r songs, and your attitude, are more acceptable.

I had no idea Norman Tebbitt was on P&B, let alone a Killie supporter. Ranting about the tricolor is just the cricket test, but less justifiable because it's perfectly possible to embrace the Tricolour at Parkhead and cheer for the Scottish national team draped in a saltire the next weekend.

As someone who never thought the worst excesses of Rangers justified the Provo stuff I do think it's a stark necessity to get rid of the remnants of it that are left immediately. if a song requires a five paragraph discourse on the differences between the IRB, the Michael Collns era IRA and the various post civil war incarnations of same, plus careful attention to whether any "add-ons" were in fact sung, in order to justify it probably shouldn't be sung in the first place. But I honestly think all that stuff is going to go into steep and rapid decline now and everyone will be the better for it. We have other songs.

Great post. I spent some time discussing this issue with friends at the weekend and we struggled to get a handle on it. It seems to be something immaterial, but that isn't particularly useful when you have to make some concrete decisions based on it.

I think there's two views you can take on Rangers with respect to the ongoing SFA discussions might inform a future definition. Namely:

• Companies are what matter. Rangers are dead. Sevco are therefore a new club (in which case they should be nowhere near a league).
  • Sevco can somehow "become" Rangers, if they're willing to inherit the crimes, punishments and sanctions imposed on the previous club.

There seems to be some kind of merit in the second approach, however the distinction being made between paying back all debt vs paying back footballing debt only doesn't sit well with me. Equally, the idea that the company is the club also has some merit, but also doesn't seem entirely satisfactory.

Even with my own biases I'm not entirely convinced that Sevco and Rangers are one and the same thing.

Fucksake! There's two ways to go :

1. They are rangers. They have the history. This includes 53 1/2 titles, however many other trophies, decades of criminality, cheating, tax evasion and fraud. Oh, and the consequences of the above.

And, I almost forgot, a well known and formerly institutional bias against Roman Catholics. And anyone who doesn't love rangers.

2. They are a new club. They have no history, trophies, or debt. They are not, and will never be, rangers.

Fucker of a choice. But then, I'm a Killie fan, and my club have never been an embarrassment to our country. I'm sure if we'd ever played in Manchester or Barcelona, we'd have left the place as we'd found it.

Can you post a link to where Ian Bankier said that please?

No idea who Ian Bankier is. I replied to a celtic fan. To the best of my knowledge, Peter Lawwell is their chairman. The club he belongs to said nothing for months, alyought their status would have led people to expect a statement.. In pre-emptive mode, any chairman who stayed quiet is scum - alright? At least Killie's is outspoken scum, and we'll deal with that in house.

Letting myself down?

I'm sticking up for my club against some statements I think are incorrect.

Just like any fan would do.

The charity game was well covered on here my plenty of non Celtic fans.

But we all derided them for the same reason, except for celtic fans.....

you have to accept that wrong is wrong, no whataboutery....

just to be clear - I was at the celtic-Benfica match for McNeill's testimonial. Much was made of the Unicef donation, but Benfica didn't play for free, and McNeill got a fair whack out of it too. Excellent PR work.

TBF, I got to see Eusebio play, and he was magic!

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

:blink: what's your beef about ?.

Changed my avatar because I wanted to and you speak too and know everyone enough to claim no one likes me :oShockaroony.You obviously haven't read many of my posts on here have you ?.Are you on the sauce there ?.

I do think your being a tad harsh.

Go after Celtic all you want because any changes for the better are well welcome here.

I look forward to seeing another name on the SPL title and if you've read my posts you would have known that.A competitive league is a healthy league.

Gies a break FFS I just lost my ugly sister you heartless B@STARD :D.

Aye, and the chances of a conjoined twin surviving are pretty fucking slim.

We're all praying for ye.....

Nah, not really - yer mate's deid, now we're coming for your mob. Nuthin' personal, likesay.....

You really didn't answer any of my points, just another half arsed rant

Answer this, you claim Celtic (the club) had been shitting it at the thought of losing Rangers and Celtic (fans) only bought ST to see OF games

Then you'd think we would have voted to accept Newco into the league

We didn't. The fans make it clear to Celtic we didn't want them in the SPL, as did all other fans in the SPL As I said before, action speak louder than words.

So why the big rant about the "silence" from the club? It's just pointless. The club made the correct decision in voting no to Newco, or did you want Newco in the SPL?

Look what happend when Rangers fans found out than a member of the Raith board was on the disciplinary panel thy dished out the transfer embargo, they threatened to burn down the stadium, along with the parcel bombs sent to NL last season, I think Celtic could have done without the hassle of making it public.

Your feeling on Ayr United, I really couldnt

care as I'm neither. Kilmarnock or Ayr fan, but I bet you will have fans on each team happy to see the other suffer, same as I do with Rangers.

If you want to start petty name calling knock

yourself out, I'm not really bothered if you think I'm stupid or not, I couldn't care less about what school someone went too, if you've seen the God thread I started it makes my views in religion pretty clear (it's a load of crap)

Again, it's just a flag, doesn't matter if it's foreign or not. I don't understand anyone would get upset about it. We are allowed to fly foreign nation flags in this country.

Do you get equally upset at seeing an Italian or Spanish flag which you see frequently flying in Scotland? Of course not, anyone who gets upset at these sort of things really need to take a good look at themselves

Anyways, just to point out again

Celtic voted no to Newco, and you are upset at the clubs silence prior to the vote, despite them voting NO (I can't make this point any clearer)

So yeah of you'll forgive me it does look like you are having a pop at Celtic for no real reason.

Yes I did, point by point. I will now read your response and possibly reply.

I had no idea Norman Tebbitt was on P&B, let alone a Killie supporter. Ranting about the tricolor is just the cricket test, but less justifiable because it's perfectly possible to embrace the Tricolour at Parkhead and cheer for the Scottish national team draped in a saltire the next weekend.

As someone who never thought the worst excesses of Rangers justified the Provo stuff I do think it's a stark necessity to get rid of the remnants of it that are left immediately. if a song requires a five paragraph discourse on the differences between the IRB, the Michael Collns era IRA and the various post civil war incarnations of same, plus careful attention to whether any "add-ons" were in fact sung, in order to justify it probably shouldn't be sung in the first place. But I honestly think all that stuff is going to go into steep and rapid decline now and everyone will be the better for it. We have other songs.

Well played for putting the maximum number of words into a post with the minimum legibility. Simple - stop the pissing contest with your business partners. There's a lot of Scottish fans (including YT) who would like to welcome you to our game. The Irish pissing contest is over. Breathe deep, look around you, say "f**k me, we're in Scotland", and you might be accepted. I dunno, just give it a try.

Yes I did, point by point. I will now read your response and possibly reply.

Read it, usual celtic self-justification. Stands on its own. If you agree, fine. If not, absolutely NO point in arguing. "If you're not with us..."

All original points rebuffed in order. Reply said "Aye, but..."

I refer this exchange to the P&B jury. (but Enrico, you ARE better than this)

ETA: poor spelling

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie