Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If Sevco are to take on the sins of Rangers and claim that they are Rangers then every club relegated from the SPL in each of the season which Rangers are proved to have cheated should have a good case for claiming back loss of revenue.

Not only are Rangers dead, but going by this exchange the fact that they have bitten the dust may also bring an end to the domestic abuse that those poor, brave partners of Rangers fans regularly experience, as they start to fight back and show backbone. 8)

I've seen her. Scares me.

Or as Green in work said the other day after Blue's missus came to give Blue a life home....

"He better hope she never reads that 50 shades of grey, or he's a fuckin' dead man!!!"

So minus Broons 40 grand, all he needs now is 2 grand from every Orc supporter? Has he any fkin clue about the numbers involved here? God this is embarrassing, why is the media giving this clown the time of day?

Clearly for the comedy value.the ssn presenters apart from Jim white can barely keeps straight face when he's being mentioned ...well not sure about Hayley McQueen...never get as far as seeing her face tbf. If he wasn't such an agressive bigoted scumbag I might actually feel sorry for brown. He is utterly clueless to the extent of the mess and the numbers required to rescue newco.it's faintly tragic seeing a guy his age so deluded that he thinks he is the right option to save a complex business like newco. I imagine his business plan involves a bring n buy sale or maybe get all the ex gers on cash in the attic. No doubt he will run one of the inevitable four or five horrid junior teams claiming to be the real gers desperately trying to outbigot the others

Only since the SPL started.

Sandy Jardine at the latest RFFF meeting was asked about titles being stripped, he says as far as they are concerned they won it on the park, they wont accept any titles or trophies being taken away from the club

Jardine utterly boils my piss almost more than any of the other players in this farce. The only reason they won titles on the park was that they cheated to recruit and retain playerd that they couldn't otherwise afford and further that allowed them to steal prize money sponsorship and euro money artificially weakening other teams and enhancing them. People like him are why so many want rangers wiped out of existence!

I tried to post this earlier but i am on my phone and the word prediction is horrific.

I think the SFA are doing Green a favor by making these punishments stick. He now has several legitimate reasons to leave behind the old rangers and start again.

Smalltown Blues by Innocence Mission

No-one else playing?:(

I'm currently listening to Four Horsemen of 2012 by Klaxons, which seems apt. The next song is The Fourteenth of February by Billy Bragg, the day the oldcorpse when into administration. Made me feel all warm inside.

I tried to post this earlier but i am on my phone and the word prediction is horrific.

I think the SFA are doing Green a favor by making these punishments stick. He now has several legitimate reasons to leave behind the old rangers and start again.

Not really if he has to make an entirely new application for membership they wont meet the criteria required.

Clearly for the comedy value.the ssn presenters apart from Jim white can barely keeps straight face when he's being mentioned ...well not sure about Hayley McQueen...never get as far as seeing her face tbf. If he wasn't such an agressive bigoted scumbag I might actually feel sorry for brown. He is utterly clueless to the extent of the mess and the numbers required to rescue newco.it's faintly tragic seeing a guy his age so deluded that he thinks he is the right option to save a complex business like newco. I imagine his business plan involves a bring n buy sale or maybe get all the ex gers on cash in the attic. No doubt he will run one of the inevitable four or five horrid junior teams claiming to be the real gers desperately trying to outbigot the others

How are they going to get into the Junior Leagues? Outright purchase? Assimilation (like the Borg)? Or start a new one.....but that would need a vacancy in a league.

They just need to accept that what used to be is now gone.....but again, too deluded.

Jardine utterly boils my piss almost more than any of the other players in this farce. The only reason they won titles on the park was that they cheated to recruit and retain playerd that they couldn't otherwise afford and further that allowed them to steal prize money sponsorship and euro money artificially weakening other teams and enhancing them. People like him are why so many want rangers wiped out of existence!

Aye, he's came across as a right cock

Minutes from RFFF meeting

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=230735

" Sandy Jardine confirmed as far as he was concerned, it didn't matter what transpired, as far as the club is concerned, all trophies were won on the field and the league flags would continue to adorn the walls of the trophy room"

Sandy again saying he is going to ask to have his name removed from the SFA hall of fame.

Still no done it!

:lol:

I almost wish LOL@Celtic still posted here.

"Fizzy pop league -------------------------------------------> That way"

He will have reverted to his big team - Dumbarton, lording it over the diddies two leagues below them this season.

Should anyone ever start feeling a bit of sympathy for Rangers fans, just think back to this helmet and remember how bad they can be, even in the face of adversity - brings a warm glow to your heart biggrin.gif

Edited by MarreZ

So minus Broons 40 grand, all he needs now is 2 grand from every Orc supporter? Has he any fkin clue about the numbers involved here? God this is embarrassing, why is the media giving this clown the time of day?

He's a legend, isn't he? Small matters of forty grand not being remotely enough to achieve anything has nothing to do with that fact! laugh.gif

This story has gone from immensely pleasing, to incredibly tedious, to finally over and now to downright funny.

Can somone please copy and paste this. Can't access it on my phone.

Wednesday, 18 July 2012

SFA CRIME FEARS FOR BLUE PITCH HOLDINGS

THE Scottish Football Association is in grave danger of delivering Rangers into the hands of organised crime.

For nobody knows whether or not there are criminals hiding inside of the Blue Pitch Holdings group which owns 23per cent of Rangers shares.

These people could be using Blue Pitch Holdings as a device to launder money from drugs, the proceeds of human trafficking, even terrorism, or any other aspect of organised crime.

There could be links to criminals in the Far East, South East Asia, or even among the mobs of Eastern Europe.

That is the worst scenario.

At best, Blue Pitch Holdings could be a multi million tax scam which would bring HMRC down on Rangers again.

Those are the high stakes which are on the table inside the Hampden boardroom and show why the SFA must put Charles Green through hoops, grill him and demand he reveals all the Blue Pitch names and other identities and that all of those names are also made public.

Charles Green is a snake oil salesman and a slippery customer and will no doubt try everything to wriggle off the hook, but the SFA must not allow Charles Green, for instance, to come up with a compromise, such as he tells them the names, but only under conditions of complete confidentiality.

That will just not cut it for the SFA.

For if they were to accept any such spiel from Charles Green and cave in to such a compromise condition, only for police to later discover Charles Green had duped them, the SFA would not survive the scandal.

These are the real fears, the real and present danger to Rangers and to Scottish football if SFA chief executive Stewart Regan and the SFA Main Board, headed by President Campbell Ogilvie, hand Rangers a licence to play without knowing who the owners are.

If the SFA cave in it could even see Strathclyde Police, the Fraud Squad and the Procurator Fiscal banging on the doors of Hampden if the trail they are already on leads there.

Police and the Procurator Fiscal have been ordered by the Crown Office to investigate the sale of Rangers by David Murray to Craig Whyte and all that has happened to the Ibrox club since May 2011.

That includes not only the short lived and disastrous Craig Whyte reign, but also the period when Rangers were in administration with Duff and Phelps calling the shots and the eventual liquidation and sale by Duff and Phelps to Charles Green and his consortium, with Blue Pitch Holdings the biggest single shareholders on 23 per cent.

Duff and Phelps are going to have some very tough questions to answer. The SFA would do well to ensure they don’t invite a similar police grilling.

For the high powered police investigation, with the full weight of the extensive powers of the Procurator Fiscal behind it, is already under way and the secretive nature of Blue Pitch Holdings is sure to form part of the probe.

But Charles Green has doggedly refused to reveal just who the people are who are hiding behind Blue Pitch Holdings, even to the extent that his refusal has led to a delay in the SFA granting Rangers membership and a licence to play.

The document, drawn up on behalf of the SFA by Glasgow law firm, Levy and McCrae and handed to Charles Green, states quite clearly he must reveal the full details of all shareholders in Sevco, or if it is a subsidiary of any Holding Company, Charles Green must reveal full details of all shareholders in that Holding Company, including the nature, amount and extent of investment per shareholder.

There is nothing fudged about that requirement. There is nothing ambiguous about the demand.

Charles Green has to name each shareholder. That means he has to tell the SFA who the people inside the Blue Pitch Holdings secret society are.

If Charles Green does not do this – and my information is that he has not – then Stewart Regan and the Main Board of the SFA, headed by Campbell Ogilvie, will have no alternative but to refuse Rangers a licence to play.