Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Have Sevco signed Sandaza yet? - Waiting to see what develops with Van Persie

When do we expect news on the SFA licence? - Green hasn't told them yet.

What about a punishment for Ally's outburst - a fine? - Banned from Greggs and must do 2 weeks community service at Weight Watchers

When will Sevco announce their actual ability to see out a season? - May 2013

Like Livvy - do Sevco need to put up a 'bond'? - Surely more of a Bourne. They have a problem remembering things that happened in the past.

When do we expect Sky TV to announce their intentions? - You would think with the amount of junk mail that comes throught the letterbox everyday from them, we would know!!!

Will our game at Dens on 'Sell Out Saturday' be all-ticket? - Nah, it's free. Just turn up. biggrin.gif

Any input appreciated!

Edited by PeeTeeJag

The Renfrewshire villages are a bit too quaint and hooray henry to get involved in the sectarian pish, though there are plenty of masonic clubs. It's when you get to the larger/poorer population areas like Johnstone and Paisley you find that the pond life is more prevalent.

Kilbarchan of course being a Johnstone suburb obviously has attracted a slightly higer level of scummery than Lochwinnoch, BoW, Houston etc.

Now Ayrshire on the other hand...

Edited by Broccoli Dog

OK I am in the 'let's forget religion' camp, but I've got to ask.

What were they in Kilbarchan before Christianity?

Druids?

Every summer Kilbarchan has a festival where they sacrifice a virgin Wicker Man style.

Make of that what you will.

I had to GoogleMap Kilbarchan as I didn't have a scooby where it was: despite being about ten miles away. West Renfrewshire must be like being in a Tardis full of hick towns.

Think of it like The Shire in Lord of the Rings except with a higher rate of alcoholism.

Oh, I will, I've never had one of them from a 'Ton supporter. Back on the subject of this thread, mibbe Morton will find their fanbase increasing again with a few defections from the Ibrox disloyal.

i was truly scared by the level of OF fervour in Port Glasgow / Greenock a few years ago when I refereed an under-16 Scottish Cup 1/4 final at Parklea. I turned up to find about 1500 (no exaggeration) decked out in Celtic and Rangers colours. When I went into the changing rooms and asked the other refs what was going on, somebody said "Oh some poor sod has a match between Port Rangers and Shamrock Rovers." Guess who? And using club officials as linesmen. A bit of a warzone experience, just a few scars which didn't heal.

As a Greenockian, I regret to agree that Inverclyde is and always has been an outpost of the Old Firm bile. As a Morton fan, it has sickened me over the years to see double the number who attend Cappielow disappear to Ibrox or Parkhead every week. Also, it also tends to follow the IQ correlation made in previous posts. As a boy, we still had the qualifying exam with those who passed going to a senior secondary and those who did not going to a junior secondary. Both the proddy and catholic high schools produced a majority of Morton fans whilst the reverse was true of the junior highs.

I would add that its not exclusively an IQ thing. I am a chartered accountant and once worked for a firm in Glasgow who had only one catholic and she was an accident because her school name did not begin with "Saint". Later in life, I was managing partner in a much larger firm and we took over a firm that incorporated the earlier firm. After merger and over a weekend, we refurbished the reception area, including putting down a bottle green carpet. On Monday morning an ex partner ( and former Rangers director) of my old firm opened the door and turned around, announcing that he could not walk on the carpet as it would hurt his feet!

Is anyone going to actually watch the sevco game(s) on the tv if a deal is made? It's not as if they are going to have a team worth watching....if the even manage to get a team sorted in the next few weeks..;)

I think this may end up being the most embarrassing time for the orcs ever if they get pumped left right and centre on national TV for all of Scotland to watch ! if the recent Airdrie game is anything to go by with Airdrie fielding a weakened team and the newco fielding their best :o add in that all the first team have been given the Green light :D to go they are in deep trouble for the year if the embargo stands.

If the orcs are raging at the moment wait till the newco is stuck mid table with about 10 games to go in the 3rd division :lol: there will be pandemonium on the streets in the central marching belt I tells ya.I really don't think about 75% actually know or can picture the immediate future but are gloating about playing SPL footy in 3 years and can't see that their newco may fold over before the end of the season.

If the SFL get a bumper deal out this then good on them because they will have the cash to keep the newco from getting to the SPL for many a year.

Also I fear the cockwomble is in talks with SKY & ESPN at the moment :( we're fucked for a good deal because that fanny has made the SPL look a whole lot worse than the SFL with the newco in it and the newco a gonna be a team full of waens an aw.

Expect that tit Donkeymaster to come up with a deal that gives us HEE HAW.

I want to draw Sevco in the League Cup tomorrow. We'd fucking pump their side at the moment (excluding the players clearly on their way out), as would most of the seeded clubs in the draw IMO.

Edited by vikingTON

Can I be a pest and ask a favour? Can we draw a line under this proddy / kafflik, tricolour, saltire, union jack, orange walk, unionist, republican fcuking bullshit utter bollox?

Does my tits in this shit. It's 2012, it's a football forum, discussions involving any of that proddy/ tim pish only goes round in circles and always ends up back at the start, on a one-way street looking down the wrong end of a telescope.

There. That feels better.

FTOF and F proddy/tim pish. He hinted.

There is no OF so do one eh?

Growing up I was well aware of the sectariaism between Celtic and the dead club, but I was also well aware of Scotlands rascist shame club. Your mob.

If your lot has moved on, fair enough, so give it a rest will you Poz?

Regards the SFL tv deal, I am a wee bit worried re the SFL will now be like the SPL, they need them for cash (written into contracts etc) and for all their good work 'til now they will bend the rules to keep them alive. Every single away game to be live? FFS. Shameful.

Right, settling down to watch and cheer on St J. Better times.

Edit for : stuck on an optimistic £10 @ 9's

Edited by wunfellaff

We will keep our flag because...well it is OUR Flag!! We will continue to fly both proudly above our stadium.

It's not, Rangers have just hi jacked it in recent times (same as celtic with the tricolour) along with the poppy

Why else would you wave 40,000 of them at that game last season? Union Flag doesnt represent RFC, never has, If you wanted to raise money for the club, you could have at least stuck a RFC badge on them.

It's pathetic the desperate attempts to be seen as "british" and a lot of your fans seem to think you are hated for this "britishness" but thats not true, you are hated for having arsehole fans with no sense of humility since this sorry saga started

In my mind, apart from the television cameras following the new club to all of their away matches this season financially benefiting the SFL, they will also pick up any misbehavior of the followers of the new club on their travels.

Any serious misbehavior on the part of the followers of the new club is less likely to go unpunished if the cameras are following them around.

I'm sure that the opposition fans will have their cameras at the ready too in the small towns around Scotland to record any serious misbehavior on the streets of their towns.

Edited by Itwiznaeme

Growing up I was well aware of the sectariaism between Celtic and the dead club, but I was also well aware of Scotlands rascist shame club. Your mob.

:whistle

6Skti.jpg

Regards the SFL tv deal, I am a wee bit worried re the SFL will now be like the SPL, they need them for cash (written into contracts etc) and for all their good work 'til now they will bend the rules to keep them alive. Every single away game to be live? FFS. Shameful.

I'd hope that the SFL clubs will see it for exactly what it is. A tidy wee bonus for at least three seasons.

Right, settling down to watch and cheer on St J. Better times.

Edit for : stuck on an optimistic £10 @ 9's

Who rattled your cage? Racist shame... Aye, whatever. Clown.

:1eye

:D first pic didn't go to plan

Broccoli dog, if you really can't see a difference between the 2 then.............sheesh. What abuse was hurled at Walters was WRONG, but 95% 'cos of his club. Your mob was 100 % 'cos of his colour.

Who rattled your cage? Racist shame... Aye, whatever. Clown.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^follower of a club with a rascist past throwing insults to others - shock..............

:D first pic didn't go to plan

Broccoli dog, if you really can't see a difference between the 2 then.............sheesh. What abuse was hurled at Walters was WRONG, but 95% 'cos of his club. Your mob was 100 % 'cos of his colour.

:lol:

Yeah, there were bananas thrown at 95% of Rangers' players.