Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Title stripping smacks of the worst excesses of New Labour coffee table gesture politics to me, "Oooh, something must be done!"

It also opens a can of worms. My club was eliminated four of five times from cup competitions by Rangers in the period specified as no doubt were other posters on here. Do we have the right to see financial redress and chase money of course that will never be paid.

Utterly pointless.

The SFA and SPL would be better imposing proper Financial rules that all clubs have to follow or risk points deductions and automatic relegations like in the Bundesliga rather than try and attempt to change history.

Stewart Regan and Neil Doncaster as Nero figures, playing their violins whilst Rome burns.

I honestly don't think I could agree with this any less.

You only need to look at how upset Rangers fans are getting about the idea to realise that these titles matter and stripping the club of them is the right thing to do.

Of course, it leaves unanswered things about what might have happened, but what's bloody clear is that the team who fielded ineligible players didn't win them fairly and must have them removed.

I don't get the argument that says the future is what matters rather than the past. History is important, as evidenced by the battle raging over keeping it. The only way that history is complete and accurate is if the honours list is amended.

For me, it's absolutely essential that people know for sure that Rangers weren't just a club who overspent, got sold to a shyster and hit the buffers. They were cheats and that must be recorded.

Every summer Kilbarchan has a festival where they sacrifice a virgin Wicker Man style.

Make of that what you will.

At least they're able to fnd a virgin, unlike...............ok, ok, fill in your own punchline here

OUR FLAG ! REALLY ? Union Jack origins below circa 1800.

However, this design also provoked fury north of the border because now the cross of St George was "imposed" on that of St Andrew, much as the English had been imposed on the Scots. The Scottish Privy Council warned: "This will breed some heat and miscontentment betwixt your Majesties subjects." The Scots also objected to a design that appeared to chop the Scottish flag into four pieces.

Despite this technical supremacy, and the fact that the flag has been ordered and endorsed by a Scottish king, the Scots remained unappeased and Scottish heralds produced their own designs. One of these was accepted as an alternative for Scottish shipping, and is still occasionally seen elsewhere. In this variant, St Andrew's cross is placed over St George's cross. As far away as the West Indies this compromise caused "great quarrels" among British sailors, who, not being experts in heraldry, simply saw either England or Scotland in the most prominent central position of each flag.

The flag of James is more or less recognisable as the Union Jack of today, but lacks the red diagonals stripes. These derive from the cross of St Patrick, added when Ireland became part of the Union in 1801, to form the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland.

I put above in bold because if the orcs knew that they were actually flying the flag of St Patrick of Ireland they might want to think again and send it back homewards where it belongs ENGLAND :lol: :lol: :lol:.

Lifted from http://www.totalpoli...-standard.thtml

And the Union Jack is considered still in parts of Scotland to be THE TURNCOAT flag that was flown by Scots who rebelled against and killed their own countrymen and then became English redcoats imposing English rule and then gave us the Highland clearing ! remember that ?.

Do you still want to fly that flag at Ibrox now No8 ? :angry: .Considering it's history it speaks nothing other than the English imposing it's rule over Scotland and has feck all to do with Scotland actually as we have our own flags ! see my avatar dude for one of them ?.

The Union Jack is feck all to be proud off ! EVER !.

It is NOT the Union"Jack" it is the Union "Flag" it only becomes a "Jack" when it is flown from the front of a Royal Naval vesseli.e. the "Jack Staff"laugh.gif

consider youself telt !!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Could the Celtic and "Rangers" fans who wish to spout petty minded sectarian bile please go to their dedicated hate thread, which we all know was set up so none of the rest of us had to see what was in it.

If you judge someone by their religion then you are a neanderthal. The poison of sectarianism is a good reason why losing half of the Old Firm would have been 50% of the way to a better Scotland.

I would have thrown the whole fruit bowl...........edit for ''at the Rangers players'' afore a cockjockey gets uppity.

The difference was, if Walters, if not a Rangers player, walked past the Celtic crowd, guarantee zip would have been said OR thought.

Guillit??????? Was it 'cos he played for Feyenord? You tell me..................

I take it your fans forgot to take bananas the night they played Rapid Vienna so made do with a Buckfast bottle then?

Edited by Musketeer Gripweed

Not very often, it was 30 years ago after all.

Well I am damn sure I will keep reminding people everytime a Mirren has a Celtic meltdown.

Wouldn't want that carpet to get bumpy now would we?

It is NOT the Union"Jack" it is the Union "Flag" it only becomes a "Jack" when it is flown from the front of a Royal Naval vesseli.e. the "Jack Staff"laugh.gif

consider youself telt !!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Sorry, but you are wrong, You can use either Union Flag or Union Jack

If only Craigie boy had remembered this was still parked in an underground ibrox garage....

I wonder how many of the Rangers fans who have idolised, displayed, worn or flew the Union Flag / Union Jack actually know where they really originate from?

This isn't Buckingham Palace, A greeny for the first person to correctly name that Courtyard::

vatican1.jpg

Edited by Itwiznaeme

So why keep goin on about the (dead) OF ? Captain Indefensibles dayhelp?

Keep going on about the dead OF? I'm not going on about the OF. I simply posted querying the sense of allowing this thread to degenerate into a debate about the whole proddy/tim bollocks, which simply goes around in ever decreasing circles.

If you see yourself as a forum WUM, at least try and be a good one.

Now, I'm off to racially abuse the first Dutchman I can find. After setting you to 'ignore'.

Could the Celtic and "Rangers" fans who wish to spout petty minded sectarian bile please go to their dedicated hate thread, which we all know was set up so none of the rest of us had to see what was in it.

If you judge someone by their religion then you are a neanderthal. The poison of sectarianism is a good reason why losing half of the Old Firm would have been 50% of the way to a better Scotland.

Quote me some of this sectarian bile?

Ah, thats right, there hasnt been any in this thread, just a discussion between mainly non Celtic or Rangers fans.

Also the OF forum has nothing to do with sectarian bile, so please stop talking shite.

Well I am damn sure I will keep reminding people everytime a Mirren has a Celtic meltdown.

Wouldn't want that carpet to get bumpy now would we?

Maybe we should have a separate thread where we can catalogue the numerous incidents of racism in the Celtic support over the past three decades, including towards their own players. Racism isn't a problem consigned to followers of certain football teams in Scotland, it is pretty endemic across the entire nation. Sectarianism and the backwards politics of Northern Ireland however is something which pretty much kept on life support by two football clubs and a small handful of tribute acts.

Keep going on about the dead OF? I'm not going on about the OF. I simply posted querying the sense of allowing this thread to degenerate into a debate about the whole proddy/tim bollocks, which simply goes around in ever decreasing circles.

If you see yourself as a forum WUM, at least try and be a good one.

Now, I'm off to racially abuse the first Dutchman I can find. After setting you to 'ignore'.

Ooooh, thats me telt.

Back on topic, whats this shit?

From RTC

the taxman cometh says:

19/07/2012 at 6:17 pm

0 0 Rate This

Why would Charles Green be calling the Brechin Chairman and why are Clyde being all secretive about it?

Maybe we should have a separate thread where we can catalogue the numerous incidents of racism in the Celtic support over the past three decades, including towards their own players

Why going by the Mirren lots posts, thats this thread <_<

It is NOT the Union"Jack" it is the Union "Flag" it only becomes a "Jack" when it is flown from the front of a Royal Naval vesseli.e. the "Jack Staff":lol:

consider youself telt !!:lol::lol::lol:

AW FUCKNUTZ screwed up again as usual FFS :lol: I will consider myself told and will go to the naughty corner for an hour.

Can I be a pest and ask a favour? Can we draw a line under this proddy / kafflik, tricolour, saltire, union jack, orange walk, unionist, republican fcuking bullshit utter bollox?

Does my tits in this shit. It's 2012, it's a football forum, discussions involving any of that proddy/ tim pish only goes round in circles and always ends up back at the start, on a one-way street looking down the wrong end of a telescope.

There. That feels better.

FTOF and F proddy/tim pish. He hinted.

A - bloody - men to this. Who gives the slightest stuff about any religious guff regarding football. If you do, you are an idiot. End of.

So, so glad to be brought up on the east coast