Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

£575,000 apparently, a good will gesture so as not to be seen to be scavenging a club in trouble. That's according to some guy who calls himself @AgentScotland on Twitter.

The bit on the saints website also suggests they have him on a longer contract now too. Not entirely altruistic from the Saints, but probably good sense from them.

Kinda funny that they are benefitting from Rangers demise by picking up arguably the best of the available players, given their own financial history.

So the transfer watch continues, not sure anyone cares but I'm typing the fucking thing anyway biggrin.gif for what it's worth I wont repeat the names I've mentioned in previous posts

Hugh Murray

Nacho Novo

Robbie Neilson

Steve Jennings

Tom Hateley

Marvin Andrews

Dougie Imrie

Stephen Hughes

Jordan McMillan

Martin Boyle

Michael Stewart

Gary Teale

Joe Cardle

Henrik Ojamma

Marius Niculae

Andy Halliday

Dean Shiels

Darren McGregor

Mark Reynolds

So the transfer watch continues, not sure anyone cares but I'm typing the fucking thing anyway biggrin.gif for what it's worth I wont repeat the names I've mentioned in previous posts

Hugh Murray

Nacho Novo

Robbie Neilson

Steve Jennings

Tom Hateley

Marvin Andrews

Dougie Imrie

Stephen Hughes

Jordan McMillan

Martin Boyle

Michael Stewart

Gary Teale

Joe Cardle

Henrik Ojamma

Marius Niculae

Andy Halliday

Dean Shiels

Darren McGregor

Mark Reynolds

And Joe Hamill

Time up update the squad list

From the Rangers website

http://www.rangers.co.uk/first-team

Goalkeepers

1. Allan Mcgregor Gone

25. Neil Alexander

30. Scott Gallagher

Defenders

4. Kirk Broadfoot

2. Dorin Goian Going

12. Lee Wallace

18. Carlos Bocanegra Going

32. Ross Perry

37. Chris Hegarty

Midfielders

6. Lee McCulloch

7. Maurice Edu Going

14. Steven Naismith Gone

17. Juan Palazon Ortiz Gone

19. Sone Aluko Gone

21. Alejandro Bedoya

26. Jamie Ness Gone

35. Kyle Hutton

40. andrew Mitchell

41. Rhys McCabe Gone

58. Lewis McDonald

Strikers

11. Kyle Lafferty Gone Remove from website

28. Salim Kerkar - contract up, trainning but not signed up Removed from website

38. Kane Hemmings - Injured

Edited by Enrico Annoni

My wee locale is soooo funny - full of buns - I had to slow the car and roll window down @ 3 blues and shout "Sevco FC" at them - so dumb they gave me the thumb up!

At the shop it was really funny - a mum and her daughter were at the checkout in front of me - but the daughter has No.14 Naismith on the back of it - I didn't know whether to laff of be a pretend currant and call her a traitor - buns are so conflicted, I'm getting that way

Time up update the squad list

From the Rangers website

http://www.rangers.co.uk/first-team

Goalkeepers

1. Allan Mcgregor Gone

25. Neil Alexander

30. Scott Gallagher

Defenders

4. Kirk Broadfoot

2. Dorin Goian Going

12. Lee Wallace

18. Carlos Bocanegra Going

32. Ross Perry

37. Chris Hegarty

Midfielders

6. Lee McCulloch

7. Maurice Edu Going

14. Steven Naismith Gone

17. Juan Palazon Ortiz Gone

19. Sone Aluko Gone

21. Alejandro Bedoya

26. Jamie Ness Gone

35. Kyle Hutton

40. andrew Mitchell

41. Rhys McCabe Gone

58. Lewis McDonald

Strikers

11. Kyle Lafferty Gone Remove from website

28. Salim Kerkar - contract up, trainning but not signed up Removed from website

38. Kane Hemmings - Injured

There's a load of youth players to include like Jack Werndly, on loan to Albion Rovers last season, Lewis McLeod, and Blair Currie, on loan at Accies last season. Isn't Grant Adam also still there. I make that four goalies!

My wee locale is soooo funny - full of buns - I had to slow the car and roll window down @ 3 blues and shout "Sevco FC" at them - so dumb they gave me the thumb up!

At the shop it was really funny - a mum and her daughter were at the checkout in front of me - but the daughter has No.14 Naismith on the back of it - I didn't know whether to laff of be a pretend currant and call her a traitor - buns are so conflicted, I'm getting that way

unsure.gif Yes, hilarious...

unsure.gif Yes, hilarious...

I'll be funnier when RC go into admin and have your acerbic posts -yawn

But I doubt I'll have to endure many former RC tops- if it's a 2 year thing, just keep the SFL patches on your's

Edited by Claymores

McCoist Statement

http://www.rangers.c...article/2856116

ALLY McCOIST has come out strongly in relation to proposed sanctions against Rangers which are being demanded over the club's membership of the SFA.

The manager is unhappy that the SFA released a statement last night when an agreement had not been reached.

He contends that a signing ban is not an appropriate action and he has vowed that he will contest vigorously any attempt to strip Rangers of any titles.

McCoist had hoped to lead his depleted squad into action in friendlies in the coming days but the lack of SFA membership has prevented him from doing so.

The manager said today: "I am extremely disappointed that the SFA chose to release a statement last night when the Club has not actually signed any agreement.

"The club is trying to get to a position where we can plan for the season, which starts in only eight days.

"We have had meetings with the SFA all week to discuss membership but I had to leave the final meeting as I could not support the sanctions they were trying to impose.

"The decision has already been taken to place Rangers in Division 3 and we have accepted that, along with many more punishments. However, operating with an embargo on an already depleted first team squad - even with a window to sign players - will make the task ahead an extremely difficult one.

"It is important to remember we have already had a 10 point deduction from the SPL, lost our Champions League place for finishing second last season, had a £160,000 fine, been refused entry to the SPL, been relegated to Division 3 and lost the majority of our first team squad - yet still the governing body has chosen to impose further sanctions.

"The transfer ban has been strongly resisted by me, the management team, the Directors and supporters. Indeed The Rangers Fans Fighting Fund appointed a QC to defend the Club's position as the sanction was not available to the Appellate Tribunal.

"From a business point of view I can understand the position the Board has been placed in and ultimately they felt they had no choice but to accept some sanctions in order to move forward - as one of the alternatives could have led to the extinction of the Club.

"The Rangers fans have been magnificent throughout this entire process and on behalf of everyone at the Club I would like to thank them once again for their loyalty.

"I can also assure every Rangers fan I will not be accepting any talk of stripping the Club of titles. That is something we will never accept and everyone at the Club shares this view.

"We all need to get back to focusing on football but again my plans have been hampered as we have had to cancel a tour in the Highlands this weekend that would have helped us prepare for the season ahead.

"This is still Rangers Football Club and the supporters will continue to back us as they have always done. There will be difficult times ahead but I know with the support of our fans we can emerge stronger and rise to the challenge.

"Talks will continue next week and we all hope common sense will prevail to allow us to get back playing football."

EDIT: I hope they don't accept the conditions and are refused SFA membership :D

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Super scoreboard reading out McCoist's statement , piss off !!! the guy doesn't know the difference between punishment and consequence.

If they are found guilty of the double contracts etc, then they will not be in any position to say what they will or won't accept.

The guy is a clown

1342876417[/url]' post='6452909']

Super scoreboard reading out McCoist's statement , piss off !!! the guy doesn't know the difference between punishment and consequence.

If they are found guilty of the double contracts etc, then they will not be in any position to say what they will or won't accept.

The guy is a clown

Why is this a negotiation?

It should be these are the membership conditions. If you don't accept them, then do one. Bye bye.

I hope they die proper this time. No contrition, no understanding of the scale of what they've done.

Was that David Begg patiently explaining the difference between punishment and consequences on sportsound? Whoever it was it put Craigan's "poor Ally" tribute to shame.