Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Fines and a year long transfer ban, now i know that you wanted the entire squad to face a firing squad and Ibrox to be demolished but it aint gonna happen that way. Accept whats happened, live with it and move on.

OK

EDIT: I'd have answered more but you seem determined to make some kind of point in this thread and I can't be assed with it

Edited by The Troll

Jesus Christ thats what i'd expect white rose kilmarnock to come out with, only with some lowlife insults thrown in. We have already been punished for what happened during Whytes era and as for the EBT's we have been found guilty of nothing yet.

The clubs in question each said that they could survive without Rangers, this is not the case as you state they will lose a fortune. Ally got it right the hypocrisy is rank rotten.

so what should the other clubs have done? slipped you debt free into the SPL just because you have a big fan base? not punished you just because you, along with us, are the two big teams? does that mean you are immune to the sport's laws?

and the lawyers say you have a case to answer over the dual contracts. since the actual issue is quite simple (whilst the pouring through exactly how much you did it is long and complicated) its fair to assume, since this is a message board not a court of law, that theres a good chance youve done wrong. it is really as simple as - if you played a player who was receiving contractual payments not lodged with the SFA, then the game has to be forfeited.

of course im happy to wait for the decision of an independent tribunal, but its sevco who are fighting to have the enquiry dropped. why is that? if you think you are innocent you'd want to prove it surely.

tell me, what should have happened? what punishments should you have got and what league should you be in and what should happen with the dual contracts investigation?

But it isnae a "year long" ban, it's a "year after you can buy your way out of the league you're in paying players what you can't afford if you sign them by Sept 1st" ban.

NOT the same at all!

The ban lasts for one year so yes it is a year long ban. To say otherwise is foolish.

In some ways, you've got to agree that Sevco have been punished to the hilt - Charles has been landed with the most pointless waste of space ever to grace the former Rangers dugout in fat Sal.

Perhaps if found guilty of double contract breaches, one of the punishments should be that Chas is forced to extend his contract for another five years.

Edited by Claymores

So is there any registration deadline for the Ramsdens Cup? Can Sevco go out and buy players tomorrow and then play them on Sunday or are they stuck with what they have at the moment?

Think it was the end of working hours today, as we were looking to sign and register our new signing to be in the squad tomorrow.

Two trialists can play though.

The ban lasts for one year so yes it is a year long ban. To say otherwise is foolish.

To say it's a "fair punishment" is foolish.

Ban should start from Sevco's SFA "membership" date (if they really are members?

so what should the other clubs have done? slipped you debt free into the SPL just because you have a big fan base? not punished you just because you, along with us, are the two big teams? does that mean you are immune to the sport's laws?

and the lawyers say you have a case to answer over the dual contracts. since the actual issue is quite simple (whilst the pouring through exactly how much you did it is long and complicated) its fair to assume, since this is a message board not a court of law, that theres a good chance youve done wrong. it is really as simple as - if you played a player who was receiving contractual payments not lodged with the SFA, then the game has to be forfeited.

of course im happy to wait for the decision of an independent tribunal, but its sevco who are fighting to have the enquiry dropped. why is that? if you think you are innocent you'd want to prove it surely.

tell me, what should have happened? what punishments should you have got and what league should you be in and what should happen with the dual contracts investigation?

Jesus Christ :lol:

I'll keep this brief.

Liquidation -- apply to join the 3rd division, plain and simple imo.

Punishments for Whytes antics --- I felt the transfer was harsh but we'll deal with it. Fining a club in admin made me laugh tho..

It's not a dual contratc invertigation anymore it's a payments made outwith contract investigation. As to what should happen, We should be awarded £25m in damages for tarnishing our good name.

Have a good night now.

It's not a dual contratc invertigation anymore it's a payments made outwith contract investigation. As to what should happen, We should be awarded £25m in damages for tarnishing our good name.

then pay back EVERYTHING you're due to EVERYONE, plus a £100M fine for tarnishing "the good name" (really tried not to laugh at that wrt rangers) of Scottish football and all Scottish human beings

Edited by Raidernation

then pay back EVERYTHINg you're due to EVERYONE, plus a £100M fine for tarnishing "the good name" (really tried not to laugh at that wrt rangers) od Scottish football and all Scottish human beings

Aye i'll nip to the bank and get the money tomorrow, it's a fair cop guv :rolleyes:

So McMoist is complaining about having £1.3m of prize money withheld.

Now, I'm no expert and have had a few beers....but, wouldn't the prize money for last season be due to the oldco?

So Sally has no right to complain about it. The liquidators can chase it if they want.

In addition, every time someone from sevco brings up money it completely invalidates their entire argument....how much money did they owe and 'walk away' from?

Jesus Christ :lol:

I'll keep this brief.

Liquidation -- apply to join the 3rd division, plain and simple imo.

Punishments for Whytes antics --- I felt the transfer was harsh but we'll deal with it. Fining a club in admin made me laugh tho..

Have a good night now.

Dear God, where do you start..... 'Twould be easier teaching chimps to type, although I think we're seeing some of the first examples coming out of the woodwork today.*

*Unless "invertigation" is a word, of course. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

If White rose kilmarnock can only pick up on my lack of typing skills (my chubby fingers and small keys) then it's a sad day indeed.

P.S Rosey, How did the fat burners work out for you?

So McMoist is complaining about having £1.3m of prize money withheld.

Now, I'm no expert and have had a few beers....but, wouldn't the prize money for last season be due to the oldco?

So Sally has no right to complain about it. The liquidators can chase it if they want.

In addition, every time someone from sevco brings up money it completely invalidates their entire argument....how much money did they owe and 'walk away' from?

Nah, debts, criminality, responsibility, all the bad stuff = Oldco.

Trophies (all of 'em, natchwink.gif), roll of "honour", name, songbook, tradition, any money kicking around, stars on jerseys (just under the Irn Bru patch) = Newco.

Simple, really. If you're still having trouble, neck a couple of bottles of Frosty Jack, slap on yer blue-tinted specs, and start rambling about "title deeds", "punished enough", "mhedia conspiracy", etc. It'll all become clear. Unfortunately, you'll be a brain-dead fuckwit, but there's a team specially for you....*

*Until the next 'leccy bill arrives, anyway....

If White rose kilmarnock can only pick up on my lack of typing skills (my chubby fingers and small keys) then it's a sad day indeed.

P.S Rosey, How did the fat burners work out for you?

Well, there's also your inability to get my name right.

And you claimed to be "resigning" from here, but continue to resurface like a stubborn boil.

Oh, and your inability to accept that your team are dead.

And your inability to stay away, when you said you'd had enough of this thread - or was it Pie & Bovril as a whole? I forget.

And your inability to muster a coherent argument or defence of your dead team's attempted Resurrection, while avoiding all consequences of their cheating, lying and theft.

And your stereotypical Sevco fan's attittude that the Green Brigade are, in some way, "rangers".

And your vicious swipes at the rest of Scottish football.

And you're still here.

ETA: OK, I'll bite. "Fat burners"? WTF?

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie