Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Buying Rangers season tickets in the current circumstances is, like the lottery, a tax on the stupid.

In this case you can see it being an incredibly lucrative tax.

well i hope its not like a 'tax'

coz that'd mean they'd just all go up and get free season tickets and refuse to pay them, or tell the fat girl called tiny that they are just borrowing the tickets so dont need to pay for them

So McMoist is complaining about having £1.3m of prize money withheld.

Now, I'm no expert and have had a few beers....but, wouldn't the prize money for last season be due to the oldco?

So Sally has no right to complain about it. The liquidators can chase it if they want.

In addition, every time someone from sevco brings up money it completely invalidates their entire argument....how much money did they owe and 'walk away' from?

no bother, consign it to the oldco, along with footballing debts which the newco have to pay apparently, along with the fines and transfer embargo placed on the oldco for bringing the game into disrepute :rolleyes:

if the SFA and SPL wish to sanction us as the oldco, then they should fucking pay us as the oldco should have been

Well, now Sevco are selling ST's we can have a "Walkaway-o-meter" to see just how many don't believe Aunt Sally and Uncle Charles.

Do I hear a 40% reduction in numbers as an intitial bid?

dont you worry sir, our 40% reduction still gives us 21000 St's sold (based on 35k sold last season minimum)

Thats more than all SPL clubs aside from that mob, and we are a 3rd division club as well :lol:

Edited by 53_and_counting

dont you worry sir, our 40% reduction still gives us 21000 St's sold (based on 35k sold last season minimum)

Thats more than all SPL clubs aside from that mob, and we are a 3rd division club as well :lol:

It is refreshing to see you so happy. Just think, this time last year would you have put a smiley at the end of that post?

The fiasco at Rangers has been the biggest laugh in the history of Scottish football. And always will be. Everytime Sevco turn up at a stadium throughout the land, we'll be laughing at you.

Just because you use caps that doesn't make your dense points anymore valid. At no point have i said that Rangers own media rights, they should have went to the SFL not the SPL in some dodgy deal.

Rangers. Ex rangers now Sevco fan referring to someone being involved in some sort of dodgy deal - and trying to assume the moral high ground. Bleating about other teams etc lacking integrity for their unfair treatment of sevco/the rangers/definitely not RFC.

Not only could you not make it up. You wouldn't make it up.

More sevco etc fans commenting now. Funny that.

Ally McCoist has no shame. When is someone going to give the guy some sound advice? Every comment he makes is cringeworthy. Never have I seen the reputation of one sportsman rise and and instantly disappear in the manner of McCoist's, even Tiger couldn't match him.

i think he's brilliant.

the shittest SPL manager since John Barnes. so far he's:

turned a 12 point lead into a 10 point deficit

managed to go out of 4 cup competitions having got through one round beating Arbroath....

signed Ortiz, Mcckay and Celik

act more unprofessionally than any manager in SPL history 'we demand to know who they are....they arent wholly responsible for our demise but...'

i hope the rffffffffffff use their cash to give him a 10 year contract coz even if he stays a decade, his biggest success will still be patsy kensit and his only 'win' will have been the fight with his wife in the car park

It is refreshing to see you so happy. Just think, this time last year would you have put a smiley at the end of that post?

The fiasco at Rangers has been the biggest laugh in the history of Scottish football. And always will be. Everytime Sevco turn up at a stadium throughout the land, we'll be laughing at you.

this time last year we had just won the league so yeah i would have

The more I think about it the delayed sevco decision suits all at the top dogs at SPL/SFA/SFL. If a definitive decision had come about sooner, cleaning house would have been the next priority before the start of the season. As it is these imbeciles will probably stay in their positions until the end of the season.

This is like one of those slow motion train crashes. You know the crash is gonna happen and be bad but theres nowt you can do to stop it.

As soon as the ST money hits the new bank acct itll be internet banked out tae the Cayman Islands. I really hope that these fans arent so stupid that

their gonna fall for the same trick twice in a year.

This saga has a hell of a long way to go and the SFA/SFL/SPL boards will be collectively responsible for a fraud by granting this license.

Can the usual crowd please read this link, especially those from Dundee who are fixated on our season tickets.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/football-news/article/2863072

Love Bennett x x x

ST renewal forms available from Wednesday 31 July? :blink: Last time I checked, 31 July was a Tuesday. :lol: Christ, they can't do anything right (bar cheating that is).

I think he's vying with your Neil for that 'unprofessional' title. biggrin.gif

Lenny tries but he's a mere amateur compared to sally

lenny complains about lying referees, sally stirs up threats against disciplinary tribunals

lenny points his finger angrily, sally accuses the whole world of being against his poor innocent team

lenny doesnt think referees should give bad decisions against his team, sally doesnt think football associations should punish his club for cheating for 10 years

lenny phones his misses and is angry down the phone, sally drags his wife through a car park by her hair

Lenny tries but he's a mere amateur compared to sally

lenny complains about lying referees, sally stirs up threats against disciplinary tribunals

lenny points his finger angrily, sally accuses the whole world of being against his poor innocent team

lenny doesnt think referees should give bad decisions against his team, sally doesnt think football associations should punish his club for cheating for 10 years

lenny phones his misses and is angry down the phone, sally drags his wife through a car park by her hair

Lenny tries to salt his momey away in a tax free scam and FAILSsad.gif