Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Whereas their secret dealings to try and shoe-horn Rangers into SFL1, Doncaster's pursuit of SFL TV rights, and holding lengthy "negotiations" with Rangers about transferring the member'ship, have layed themselves wide open to accusations of...?

I'm sure we're all bracing ourselves for the promised "social unrest", "unviable option", "slow lingering death" and "£3M TV deal", too.

Anything could happen.

Indeed it could. However, " negotiated deals" and future restructuring plans etc are not something which makes them prosecutable in law, it just makes them incompetent or collusional.

If evidence on Dual Contracts and EBT's exists then to not carry out the responsibilities of the governing bodies in prosecuting that to the full is unlawful.

This explains the delay in their sfa membership, SFA know punishments are likely or they'll be in the vortex of sh** too. The Orc Nation neither care or understand this.... Because thats truly how stupid they are.

Anybody asked how ra peepul are going to pay for all heir players over the next couple of years, with Black all but signed according to the beeb thats a hell of an overhead already....rackin up debt from the get go!

It's absolutely insane. They could find a load of guys who would easily get them back-to-back promotions for a grand a week but instead they are once again spunking away cash on high wages. Will they ever learn?

It's absolutely insane. They could find a load of guys who would easily get them back-to-back promotions for a grand a week but instead they are once again spunking away cash on high wages. Will they ever learn?

Hopefully not.

Hopefully not.

I sincerely hope not. If their brilliant master plan of paying over the odds for players that really aren't required to win them a league, I say let it continue and may orc-dom fall on their own shattered buckie bottles!

I sincerely hope not. If their brilliant master plan of paying over the odds for players that really aren't required to win them a league, I say let it continue and may orc-dom fall on their own shattered buckie bottles!

As long as the others don't also follow the same master plan, as was done previously

The reason Sevco Works XI are going for 'name' players like Black and Beattie is very simple. It is the same reason they never shipped out 'name' players after Feb 14...

Arrogance.

They are the famous Glasgow Rangers. Despite bleeding cash left, right, and centre - they simply wouldn't allow a team of kids to be visibly horsed by Celtic. Similarly in Div 3 - they cannot have a team sheet that contains unknown names that frankly sully the shirt.

Fine. Their call. I get the impression that they'd accept going the way of Third Lanark rather than face up to their new reality and run with a squad that reflects that reality.

Hell mend them.

What the f**k is James Traynor doing on the fucking radio, and why is he being permitted to make bold predictions, unchallenged by the rest of these supposed journalists, when he has been wrong about every single event thus far?

[edit] Oh God. So it wasn't bad enough that his wishes didn't come through in the first place: now we get subject to an entire season of him stating that this is what should have happened? Kill me. Get him off the fucking air.

Edited by Thumper

oh joy Jim Traynor being a tube again!

I've lost count of the number of times this muppet has said "mark my words" and been wrong. The latest is that Rangers will be in the SPL next season "mark my words".

When questioned on how this would happen, he has no answer tho, apart from mocking disdain and "mark my words".

Yer wrong again Jim.

Why is this muppet still employed by the BBC?

Traynor claiming that the leagues will be restructured next year with Rangers in the top flight? What a total roaster. Wishful thinking on his part? Now he's trying to blame the fans? I'm glad the others are challanging him.

What the f**k is James Traynor doing on the fucking radio, and why is he being permitted to make bold predictions, unchallenged by the rest of these supposed journalists, when he has been wrong about every single event thus far?

[edit] Oh God. So it wasn't bad enough that his wishes didn't come through in the first place: now we get subject to an entire season of him stating that this is what should have happened? Kill me. Get him off the fucking air.

Somebody needs to call him out big style and rip the fucker to shreds, preferably live on national TV.

I'd pay per view to see that.

Anybody asked how ra peepul are going to pay for all heir players over the next couple of years, with Black all but signed according to the beeb thats a hell of an overhead already....rackin up debt from the get go!

The SPL, SFL, and SFA are probably paying them. <_<