Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

By far the best thing to do is NOT PHONE IN. Once the producers hear nothing but Orcs and Bhoys endlessly pitching about history or supremacy they'll punt the cretin or forever be labled The Old Firm Broadcasting centre

By far the best thing to do is NOT PHONE IN. Once the producers hear nothing but Orcs and Bhoys endlessly pitching about history or supremacy they'll punt the cretin or forever be labled The Old Firm Broadcasting centre

But haven't you been paying attention? WE NEED Old Firm fans. They'd fucking love to leave the rest of us out of their programmes altogether

Rangers should be ashamed of themselves - SuperALKY the reason teams are wanting you punished is because you cheated FOR NEARLY TWO DECADES!

Shameful behaviour and until the tax bill is repaid in full you should STFU and show some respect, in any other country your team would and should have been put out of business but unfortunately our sport is so corrupt and dependent on income from thousands of glory seeking bigoted halfwits and lacks the backbone to shut them down.

The best thing for Scottish football and Scottish society would be for Rangers or Celtic to go out of business permanently - it would bring an end to glory hunting and most of the bigotry and perhaps then 'diddy teams' might stand a chance of progressing.

(Maybe) here's why Sevco are linked to players who would cost them overmuch money to employ (Black, Beattie, Shiels .......) and why Traynor tells us they (Sevco) will be in the top league in 2013-4: Green is trying to shift season tickets right now.

It's the same scenario every close season with the MSM releasing stories to whet the appetites of the Old Firm. Of course, the Old Firm no longer exists, with Rangers gone.

We need a fresh term for these ex conjoined twins, now that they've been separated following lengthy, dangerous surgery.

Open to suggestions, but mine would be Celtic Ultimately Need Twin Sevco. This can and should be shortened to an acronym, for accuracy.

Edited by Dundee Hibernian

Rangers should be ashamed of themselves - SuperALKY the reason teams are wanting you punished is because you cheated FOR NEARLY TWO DECADES!

Shameful behaviour and until the tax bill is repaid in full you should STFU and show some respect, in any other country your team would and should have been put out of business but unfortunately our sport is so corrupt and dependent on income from thousands of glory seeking bigoted halfwits and lacks the backbone to shut them down.

The best thing for Scottish football and Scottish society would be for Rangers or Celtic to go out of business permanently - it would bring an end to glory hunting and most of the bigotry and perhaps then 'diddy teams' might stand a chance of progressing.

You would have saved a lot of effort if you had just posted -------------

Gimme green dots.

Celtic FC is a club which is open and welcoming to all, you'll find absolutely no bigotry at Celtic Park, the home of Glasgows only SPL club, in their 125th year of unbroken history.

Given that the football authorities released their licence statement at the precise moment the Olympics kicked off, the time to move this thread to the Div 3 forum has surely arrived... Div should do it just as the Sevco Works XI kick their new life off at 3pm in Brechin.

Fizzy pop league / Ramsdens Bells B&Q Diddy Challenge Cup forum for this Sevco pish.

Get it shifted Div.

If Rangers Media isn't keeping you laughing or getting you annoyed enough, try http://www.spiritoftheredhand.net/

To think that so many people post to RM, listen to this stuff, and support Sevco makes me scared. Very scared. ohmy.gif

You could or you could laugh at the sad bugger who started this popular forum.

http://glasgowceltic.org/

Celtic FC is a club which is open and welcoming to all, you'll find absolutely no bigotry at Celtic Park, the home of Glasgows only SPL club, in their 125th year of unbroken history.

Yet you still have a pop at Rangers - this is what I mean the whole Old Firm existence is based around hatred and antagonism rather than something positive.

Yes other teams have rivalries but usually not involving things that happened centuries ago.

I'm not saying all the fans are bigoted but I'm sick to the back teeth of people from my town trying to put local supporters down when they don't even attend the games themselves.

Again I don't see this from any other teams supporters - how can you take the moral highground when you don't live near Glasgow and suddenly started supporting the team at the top of the league?

It's a massive problem and will never be sorted unless one of them goes under permanently.

Whats with all the spite and hatred?

The new tv deal featuring the famous Glasgow Rangers has probably saved most of the SIL (spl) clubs from going down the tubes.

Show a little respect folks.

Respect needs to be earned and should be reciprocal. You. like most of the rest of the followers of the football side of sevco and their predecessors Rangers (deceased 2012) have shown nothing that is even remotely close to respect towards anyone.

Try starting with acceptance of the wrongdoings of the club formerly known as rangers and the massive these have had on everyone else. Follow up with a sincere apology. Put pressure on those who daily spew out their bile and encourage fans of the sevco rangers to blame everyone but their club and themselves for their misfortune to face the reality of the situation and have a little humility.

Then my son you and your kind might start to earn respect.

..........and relax

There was a bit of a whoops moment there.

Edited by westcoast

Yet you still have a pop at Rangers - this is what I mean the whole Old Firm existence is based around hatred and antagonism rather than something positive.

Yes other teams have rivalries but usually not involving things that happened centuries ago.

I'm not saying all the fans are bigoted but I'm sick to the back teeth of people from my town trying to put local supporters down when they don't even attend the games themselves.

Again I don't see this from any other teams supporters - how can you take the moral highground when you don't live near Glasgow and suddenly started supporting the team at the top of the league?

It's a massive problem and will never be sorted unless one of them goes under permanently.

I never mentioned our now defunct rivals at all?

I'm not aware of any huge numbers of people living in Dunfermline who 'put down' the fans of Dunermline, maybe you are just misinterpreting a bit of friendly batter?

It's only natural that a club like Celtic attracts supporters from far and wide. Celtic FC are currently the strongest side in Scottish football, it's only natural that people who may have no particular club, but who may just choose to watch certain teams, would be attracted to Celtic. It doesn't necessarily mean that they don't turn out to watch other teams too.

Rangers FC have gone under permanently, they're gone, they no longer exist. If some other club wishes to pretend that they're our now defunct rivals, well, good luck to them, but they're not, and never will be, our rivals.

tl;dr stop blaming us we've done nothing wrong.

Edited by GlasgowCeltic.org