Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Okay .. thought I'd warn you guys ..

I personally would not trust the ExpatShield software. There are mixed reviews on the web ... should have checked first :(

I installed it and there was no virus warnings from Avast antivirus.

However shortly after the install I received several emails from Google stating that an application had tried logging into my email accounts and the blocked it. The originating ip address was in the USA and when I did a lookuo on the ip address. It belonged to the company that makes the Expatshield.

When I rebooted my laptop I also lost my aero theme settings.

I have uninstalled it ..

Some people report it works fine ... however .. here is the mail

>>>>>>>>>>>

My Name,

Someone recently tried to use an application to sign in to your Google Account, xxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com. We prevented the sign-in attempt in case this was a hijacker trying to access your account. Please review the details of the sign-in attempt:

Saturday, July 28, 2012 2:51:57 PM GMT

IP Address: 199.255.212.200

If you do not recognize this sign-in attempt, someone else might be trying to access your account. You should sign in to your account and reset your password immediately. Find out how at http://support.googl...unts?p=reset_pw

If this was you, and you want to give this application access to your account, complete the troubleshooting steps listed at http://support.googl...?p=client_login

Sincerely,

The Google Accounts Team

© 2012 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

You have received this mandatory email service announcement to update you about important changes to your Google product or account.

I've been using it for a while and had no problems. I've had these warnings from Google before but that was before I installed expat shield.

Caught a couple of minutes of OTB earlier and heard the embarrassing shite being muttered by Cameron.

Yeah I got a bit of it driving about this afternoon. There was a bit when Cameron said to Cosgrove "You're too intelligent to be a fitba fan", and I was willing him to reply "No, I'm too intelligent to be a Rangers' fan". Shame he missed that open goal but he had the ageing "comic's" blood-pressure sufficiently raised in the time he had. He really was the epitome of the bad currant with his refusal to accept the obvious facts of the matter and his pathetic understanding of the more nebulous ones.

And then I was lucky enough to hear Traynor condescending to every football fan who hasn't blown Murray's flute. That had me swerving towards a ditch in Gourock in order to tweet an indignant and petty volley towards the corpulent truckler via the Sportsound feed. Feeling ashamed and wanting to clean my ears out I set off on my journey again, ignoring my passengers' enquiries as to my well-being. Thank f**k the football's back.

He was born and brought up in Glasgow but went to work for a multi-national company based in Coupar Angus.

It's often the way isn't it?

Amazing how many people in Scotland have a grandfather who lived in Glasgow and happened to support one of the Old Firm.

Strangely you never meet someone from Coupar Angus who's grandad came from Coatbridge and took him/her to see Albion Rovers.

It's a funny old game Saint...

It's often the way isn't it?

Amazing how many people in Scotland have a grandfather who lived in Glasgow and happened to support one of the Old Firm.

Strangely you never meet someone from Coupar Angus who's grandad came from Coatbridge and took him/her to see Albion Rovers.

It's a funny old game Saint...

A funny old game indeed. If I supported my Grandfather's team I'd need to change my allegiance to Falkirk. And my Dad was a Hibby but it didn't stop me from being passionate about any club other than Ayr United.