Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

ASDFGHJKL LIMITED

^^^^^^^^^^^^Chuckys latest company :D

http://wck2.companie...835/compdetails

Previous Names: Date of change Previous Name

31/07/2012 RFC 2012 LIMITED

22/06/2012 RFC 0712 LIMITED

:jerry

Edited by wunfellaff

I'm actually not sure weather to piss myself laughing or do a 'palmface' at that comment.

I just find it unbelievable that so many supporters of one club can be so incredibly na'ive & thick at the same time.

I also love the way the orc's have suddenly appeared in numbers on this thread claiming "obsession" when their silence was deafening before that first game at brechin.

Highly predictable really.

As soon as they were given a place to play and the more complex issues surrounding their demise got less column inches in the papers, the 'loyal brigades' were always likely to creep out from under their beds and rise to the fore.

Their massively low understanding of the facts is unsurprising given they would have stayed away from the troll fest firestorm that engulfed their club once the facts emerged.

The SevCo zoomers on here are mildly amusing at times, but there is disturbing evidence (deflection of genuine points and facts, lack if criticisms towards owners, juvenile 'obsession' rebuttals and our latest kindergarten poster - Crazy Frog ) that perhaps the kindest thing to have done, for all our sakes, would be for them to have been left to die.

Maybe a wee bit harsh given it's only 12 years of fraud and cheating out of 140 years existence! ?

The whole process was dodgy. Rangers had a manageable debt (not including the tax case- that even now hasn't been decided). Criminals have had their way with us and it's a case of seeing if the justice system can do it's job.

Charles Green doesn't worry me, He's only trying to get fans onside. He's just the face of it all. We still don't know who's behind the scenes. It could literally be anyone and that's something that's lingers in my mind.

Yep, same as Hitler was quite a nice guy if you ignored his genocidal policies....

And I think it's been fairly widely accepted that rangers' finances were shot to hell, to the extent that Sir Craig withheld ALL monies due to HMRC while he desperately tried to punt them as a going concern, rather than the gone concern he finally got shut of.

The mindset to twist Rangers recent situation into us "cheating" is brought about out of sheer bitterness, jealousy and obsession.

Its actually more to do with the £100 million of debt, the £50 million of unpaid tax, the £9 million of unpaid VAT, the intimidation, the shocking refereeing decisions, over a century of the exploitation of sectarianism, bigotry, hatred and violence and the fact that a brand new club pretending to be Rangers was allowed to walk back into Scottish football with relatively little punishment.

Yep, same as Hitler was quite a nice guy if you ignored his genocidal policies....

And I think it's been fairly widely accepted that rangers' finances were shot to hell, to the extent that Sir Craig withheld ALL monies due to HMRC while he desperately tried to punt them as a going concern, rather than the gone concern he finally got shut of.

Ahhh, but how much of the assets did he trouser with that old floating charge trick. A fair whack I imagine :D

I'm actually not sure weather to piss myself laughing or do a 'palmface' at that comment.

I just find it unbelievable that so many supporters of one club can be so incredibly naive & thick at the same time.

I also love the way the orc's have suddenly appeared in numbers on this thread claiming "obsession" when their silence was deafening before that first game at brechin.

Suddenly appeared? The football season was at a close and we didn't have a pre-season to discuss, so what did you expect...

And obsession is the only word for it. Or maybe addiction? Either way, you (not just you though) cant bring yourself to part with Rangers threads.

WBR it appears you have the verdicts before anyone else in the country! Rangers are guilty, yet you don't quite know what of? The EBT scheme was legal. There is also not this huge pile of evidence re: what I am assuming you meant, the dual contracts. The mindset to twist Rangers recent situation into us "cheating" is brought about out of sheer bitterness, jealousy and obsession.

Also, the comparison to Elvis was flattering until we hit the childish "he wasn't replaced by a lookalike pretending he is the same Elvis"

1. There will never be another Elvis!

2. I'm assuming your mindset is that we are also ZOMBIE RANGERS ( again I want to reiterate I've heard adults say this phrase :( )

3. If my 2nd point is correct we really can't discuss this like rational human beings can we? That mindset is clearly warped and corrupted.

You state the EBT Scheme was legal. The verdict is awaited, HMRC deem the EBT Rangers used to have operated illegally. I am prepared to believe they know what they are doing. There is evidence that it's use and non-disclosure per player means that those players' registrations were outwith the rules of football. EBTs are loans - do the beneficiaries of Rangers' EBT expect to pay back their loan? David Murray is now suggesting that is what should happen. Billy Dodds views his payment as being what was owed to him under contract - that makes it illegal. Why did non-employees get paid through the scheme? Other evidence, including quotes from at least one player, disclosed that they were asked/told to receive some of their income via EBT - again, this is not how EBTs should operate. The loan should be requested by the employee and considered by the Trustees, not enforced as a contractual payment by the employer.

The Zombie Rangers comparison is not really accurate, unless you want to consider the heritable assets of old Rangers as being the corpse. This is a completely new Rangers entity now but there seems to be a need to cling onto the history of the old Rangers (not least by Mr Green, as he needs the cash, despite earlier being very clear that a Newco loses the history). A natural emotional response by fans, given the passion in football. How many of us would have ourselves believe a new version of our failed club was still the same club? Especially when the waters have been so muddied by various parties and the alternative is non-league football, probably started by supporters, in the absence of viable businessmen. How many of us would choose to ignore the facts, though?

Also, where's this idea of a second administration coming from? Someone please explain the logic behind it. A debt free club, earning 10m from season tickets. That pays wages with some to spare, no?

You reckon on 10 million if you want, 'cos that's what the Record tells you, yeh? Ok, then, that is basically your lot for the year, including the next close season. Now, factor this lot in...

Running costs for ibrox and murray park.

Player wages.

Other sport-related staff, including a coaching staff that could end up playing a team in the reserve league. Oh, and one of the worst managers ever at ibrox - INCLUDING John Grieg.

Admin, stewarding, and auxiliary staff, including the poor wee tea lady (pauses to wipe a tear).

Policing and ambulance services.

Oh, and multiple millions of pounds of footballing debt, the repayment of which was a prerequisite of the Green Brigade getting SFA membership.

Not forgetting the repayment of the money Green put into the club to buy the club from the administrators of the club who were appointed by the guy who sold the club to Green for a 200% profit......

Simply put, if I take home two and a half grand a month, that's a lot of money. Take off the mortgage, council tax, a couple of loan repayments, energy bills, SKY subscription, and the rest - I have friends out of work who have more disposable than me.

In a nutshell, Admin II is a distinct possibility. The only question is how much of the blackmailed ST money Charlie Boy can trouser before he hightails it out of Govan. My guess is quite a lot.

BTW, can it be true that it would work out cheaper to PATG at ibrox this season than to buy a ST? Because if that's true, Mr. Custard is now the SECOND funniest moment of this saga. smile.gif

Its actually more to do with the £100 million of debt, the £50 million of unpaid tax, the £9 million of unpaid VAT, the intimidation, the shocking refereeing decisions, over a century of the exploitation of sectarianism, bigotry, hatred and violence and the fact that a brand new club pretending to be Rangers was allowed to walk back into Scottish football with relatively little punishment.

The 100mill of debt is a bit of a myth. If anyone can provide me with a source confirming the courts finding regarding EBT? I'd appreciate that.

In a nutshell, Admin II is a distinct possibility. The only question is how much of the blackmailed ST money Charlie Boy can trouser before he hightails it out of Govan. My guess is quite a lot.

Oh he has/will

The Rangers Shop Limited" SC132239 (Previously known as Rangers Crests Limited.(dissolved.) SC132238 Name changed in 1995)

Current Directors (Since 14th June 2012): Charles Green and Brian Stockbridge.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^part of the deal with Sports Direct

Edited by wunfellaff

The 100mill of debt is a bit of a myth. If anyone can provide me with a source confirming the courts finding regarding EBT? I'd appreciate that.

Yet to be delivered but as Billy Dodds confirmed, yez were at it. And a verbal contract is binding so................................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You reckon on 10 million if you want, 'cos that's what the Record tells you, yeh? Ok, then, that is basically your lot for the year, including the next close season. Now, factor this lot in...

Running costs for ibrox and murray park.

Player wages.

Other sport-related staff, including a coaching staff that could end up playing a team in the reserve league. Oh, and one of the worst managers ever at ibrox - INCLUDING John Grieg.

Admin, stewarding, and auxiliary staff, including the poor wee tea lady (pauses to wipe a tear).

Policing and ambulance services.

Oh, and multiple millions of pounds of footballing debt, the repayment of which was a prerequisite of the Green Brigade getting SFA membership.

Not forgetting the repayment of the money Green put into the club to buy the club from the administrators of the club who were appointed by the guy who sold the club to Green for a 200% profit......

Simply put, if I take home two and a half grand a month, that's a lot of money. Take off the mortgage, council tax, a couple of loan repayments, energy bills, SKY subscription, and the rest - I have friends out of work who have more disposable than me.

BTW, can it be true that it would work out cheaper to PATG at ibrox this season than to buy a ST? Because if that's true, Mr. Custard is now the SECOND funniest moment of this saga. smile.gif

That's all dependant on whether Greens a crook. Who knows If he will fleece us. He would be a brave man.

We have made a fortune in season ticket sales, aswell as losing pretty much every single high earner we had. Our wage bill will be small compared to our revenue just now. Still the likes of Boca, Edu and Goian to leave aswell.

Also judging by the TV viewing figures so far this season, SKY won't be investing as much into Scottish football because quite simply, the interest isn't there. So looks like the SPL will be going bust if they don't get Rangers into the top flight in the next year or 2.

Unfortunately, Celtic will be alright. Their crowds will probably dwindle but if they can get £6m for someone as average as Ki then they're doing well!

Suddenly appeared? The football season was at a close and we didn't have a pre-season to discuss, so what did you expect...

And obsession is the only word for it. Or maybe addiction? Either way, you (not just you though) cant bring yourself to part with Rangers threads.

erm yes, mr 25 posts & joined at 11.59 last night, you're more "suddenly appeared" than anyone else.

And this thread started LONG BEFORE last season ended ya divvy cunt.

erm yes, mr 25 posts & joined at 11.59 last night, you're more "suddenly appeared" than anyone else.

And this thread started LONG BEFORE last season ended ya divvy c**t.

Been thinking about the Orc influx and yet they reflect their choice of user names.

Crazy frog writes like he sounds - incomprehensible

RodneysYarns - only Rodney I mind was the thicko in Only Fools and Yarns is wool - trying to be a thicko pulling wool over our eyes?

Been thinking about the Orc influx and yet they reflect their choice of user names.

Crazy frog writes like he sounds - incomprehensible

RodneysYarns - only Rodney I mind was the thicko in Only Fools and Yarns is wool - trying to be a thicko pulling wool over our eyes?

Maybe Jardine and Brown they seem as thick ;)

That's all dependant on whether Greens a crook (1). Who knows If he will fleece us. He would be a brave man.

We have made a fortune in season ticket sales (2), aswell as losing pretty much every single high earner we had. Our wage bill will be small compared to our revenue just now. Still the likes of Boca, Edu and Goian to leave aswell.

Also judging by the TV viewing figures so far this season, SKY won't be investing as much into Scottish football because quite simply, the interest isn't there. So looks like the SPL will be going bust if they don't get Rangers into the top flight in the next year or 2.

Unfortunately, Celtic will be alright. Their crowds will probably dwindle but if they can get £6m for someone as average as Ki then they're doing well!

1. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Nah, seriously, for months I've been recommending all you blinkered halfwits to check out what Sheffield Utd fans reckon to his time there. You know, folk who have seen what he's like first hand? Personally, I think he's a perfect fit for your cheating, lying, bigoted "institution". Then again, I reckon they should give Sally a ten-year contract.wink.gif

2. Income is one thing, expenditure is quite another. Most of the other bidders acknowledged, in more appropriate language perhaps, that they would need to piss away upwards of 30 million to get Sevco back to where rangers used to be. Do YOU reckon Charlie's going to do that? Or his extremely shy "investors"? Because any serious investors could use a fraction of that to but Portsmouth, the rest to buy their way into the EPL, and see a return in five years or so. Plus they wouldn't have to put up with the baggage that comes with the Sevco deal.

And this thread started LONG BEFORE last season ended ya divvy cunt.

I've suddenly appeared, but there will have been many other bears on this forum before me. You can see why they'd leave or stop posting right enough. There's alot of Trolls, mainly of Obsessed FC persuasion, who spam Rangers related threads.

That's all dependant on whether Greens a crook. Who knows If he will fleece us. He would be a brave man.

We have made a fortune in season ticket sales, aswell as losing pretty much every single high earner we had. Our wage bill will be small compared to our revenue just now. Still the likes of Boca, Edu and Goian to leave aswell.

David Murray and Craig Whyte fleeced you and seem to be getting on with things without much problem, Green fleeced Sheffield United fans and nothing happened why would doing it again to Rangers fans have a different outcome?