Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Anyway, as Ned mentioned earlier maybe I should use the quoting system on here, but I choose not to.

Okaaay - so why is that ....

A few of you do seem a wee bit "obsessed" by how people use this forum, i.e the team selection, how to quote etc, is there a rule or something I am missing? You all tell me how you wish for me to use this forum technically and I will try and do so to help you sleep better at night, I understand this is becoming an important issue.

"Obsessed" *Sigh !*

The reason I mentioned the quote function is because you keep making huge clusterf'ck posts like this ....

Anyway, where were we! Captain Sensible (we have that, and "ReasonableGeezer", all we are missing is "GenuinelyNotOffendedByMuch" and we will have a pantomime on our hands!) So Rangers being in debt is an isolated incident in football and "proof" of our cheating? I see! My favourite of the lot though is "Shocking referee decisions". Well knock me over with a feather! I will leave this 1 up to you actually, if you wish me to, I shall post up on here an almighty list of "Shocking referee decisions" that have gone against us, and as i'm such a nice fellow I will only do the recent seasons. You also claim we are let back into the football leagues with "relatively little punishment". Lordy Lordy Lordy. So, going into administration, thus a 10 point deduction (effectively killing off our title challenge), getting fined, starting in the lowest possible league, being forced to accept an illegal player registration embargo is not enough for you? Bearing in mind we aren't actually "guilty" of any of this fantasy world "cheating" you lot obsess over (there's that word again).

WBR - The fact is, as I alluded to above, Rangers are not guilty of any illegal activity re: EBT schemes. No verdict has been announced on that and certainly no evidence suggests we have "cheated" using dual contracts. Again, I must ask, are you privvy to the information and verdicts that no one else in Scotland is? What are we "guilty" of? Childish and pathetic talk of stripping titles by some on here :D Emmm yeez ur guilty get thame titles aff yeez, we knew we wur e best. Also, why is the changing of a company name such an important issue to you? A football club is a football club, is it now extremely important in your daily goings on that you NEED it confirmed that Rangers are a brand new club with a brand new history starting from 2012? Well, officially, we are still the same old Rangers. It pains I know, but this is the way it is. No one on here knows the in's and out's of this situation, pretending to discuss about them as if you know what you are talking about will only further serve to show your bitterness and desperation. Trying to find loopholes in company names, legal issues etc like you lot are some lawyers is again just ruled by bitterness, obsession and jealousy. No amount of "Sevco" jibes will change it unfortunately, but feel free to continue, I like them too. Having said that I have looked about and noticed a right few of them that do said jibes are a bit young so we will let them off.

Now, I'm prepared to believe that you had something to say in amongst all that lot, who knows ?, you might even have put some effort into it but I can't make head-nor-tail of it.

You're very welcome to the forum but you're wasting your time if you're just going to post gargantuan pericumbobulations

To cut it short - I haven't got a f'kin clue what you're rabbiting on about - capiche ?

At least we know where the crazy zombie frog bear gets his ideas from.....................dreams..............:D

181047494.JPG

Typical Sevco fan I note, 4 fingers and 4 toes :lol:

Edited by wunfellaff

To summarise any of his posts (well the ones I did read) they usually go like this ..

Youse diddies and plastics are obssesed by Rangers

WATP

There's no evidence of Sevco or Rangers cheating

WATP

I can't use quotes so what

WATP

What facts I see none

Youse diddies and plastics are obssesed by Rangers ..

and so on and so forth ..... really not worth the effort of asking him to tidy it up ...

Ah right ... same as the rest then.

Ho-hum !

At least we know where the crazy zombie frog bear gets his ideas from.....................dreams..............:D

181047494.JPG

Typical Sevco fan I note, 4 fingers and 4 toes :lol:

Implying Rangers fans are inbred if they're all born with 4 fingers and toes? Coming from a Celtic fan!?

Sevco are lucky bassas buying the worlds most successful football club btw.

You cheated the rest of the SPL. You finished second in the table.

Craig Whyte cheated Rangers and HMRC. The only way the SPL was cheated was that the league became a no contest as soon as he chose to put us into administration. We still finished second, and the SPL cheated us out of much needed prize money.

Craig Whyte cheated Rangers and HMRC. The only way the SPL was cheated was that the league became a no contest as soon as he chose to put us into administration. We still finished second, and the SPL cheated us out of much needed prize money.

Blah Blah Blah...Big boys did it & ran away!!

Change the record please girls.

Yep. You have to be at the madam smile.gif

Nope. I read it with my own eyes. You have nothing save for flowery language and cliche's I'm afraid. This may impress bennett, foreverblue, and more importantly you yourself, but me? Well I just think you're a bit of a dick. Sorry. :)

Nope. I read it with my own eyes. You have nothing save for flowery language and cliche's I'm afraid. This may impress bennett, foreverblue, and more importantly you yourself, but me? Well I just think you're a bit of a dick. Sorry. :)

Expected to be honest. I think much the same of yourself and those other p***ks - dhense being particularly dull.

Rangers and the plastics not agreeing on anything - there's a surprise for all.

Apart from the diddy clubbers being, well, diddies.

I really, really, really did, too.

I was expecting so much more after your hype-of-hypes. Then he ran with 'don't listen to them - those nasty Rangers spammers'. Anyone with eyes - well, those with reading skills, too - can see as much.

Did you really mean to say he'll 'Talk Shite'? I could then have called him your big shitter instead. Which is even nicer. smile.gif

Bendarroch old bean, people with eyes can make their own judgements.

I was a tad offended when you said that you'd pish-ripped me so I had a wee look back to see how I could improve in future. Don't want to be forever in your shadow - lessons should be learned etc etc. Funnily enough the lesson learned was that you and I have very different views on when we think we've ripped the pish. I shouldn't have been surprised because you've been making a roaring arse of yourself since you arrived here earlier in the month. Fortunately from your perspective, Forever Blue and more recently Crazy Frog have masked your ineptitude with a staggering level of trolling cuntishness - especially the Frog fellow who must be in line for some sort of award. Good luck with your ongoing crusade - some might say obsession.

Craig Whyte cheated Rangers and HMRC.

Did Craig Whyte buy Rangers?

Was he responsible for Rangers?

Did he have a board of directors responsible for the corporate governance of Rangers?

Did the Finance Director know what was going on but refused to say anything?

The supporters had no inkling of what was going on inside Rangers but those who were charged with running the club did. They all stayed quiet with the exception of a couple who smelled the rat and left early on.

Those who were responsible for running Rangers on behalf of the supporters caused the death of the club. No different to any other business where corporate governance is clearly understood.

This has all been covered somewhere in the 3000+ pages. You'd be better taking a fortnight off and reading through it to avoid further repetition.

I like the way you single out those 3 posters from the hundreds who troll here ;)

We all have our own crusades it seems, urs is not hidden

I'm not sure there are hundreds but these 3 deserve special mention in my view (you were quite close ;)). You fire away with your own list if you feel the need.

Did Craig Whyte buy Rangers?

Was he responsible for Rangers?

Did he have a board of directors responsible for the corporate governance of Rangers?

Did the Finance Director know what was going on but refused to say anything?

The supporters had no inkling of what was going on inside Rangers but those who were charged with running the club did. They all stayed quiet with the exception of a couple who smelled the rat and left early on.

Those who were responsible for running Rangers on behalf of the supporters caused the death of the club. No different to any other business where corporate governance is clearly understood.

This has all been covered somewhere in the 3000+ pages. You'd be better taking a fortnight off and reading through it to avoid further repetition.

Craig Whyte bought Rangers using season ticket money. He sacked the old boardroom and replaced them with guys who were never given the chance to do their jobs as Whyte didn't speak to them or give them access to the important stuff (we know this much with the benefit of hindsight).

I don't even know who our finance director was when Whyte was in charge!

The supporters were kept in the dark. You hear rumours and scaremongering tactics coming from your main rivals and your first thought is it's bullshit. Do you know exactly what's happening behind the scenes at your own club? Not many fans do.

There's no chance I'm scrolling through 3000+ pages of rival clubs fans claiming to be experts in the field of business and accounts. I'm just thankfull we're back to playing football and I'm looking forward to the season ahead.

There's no chance I'm scrolling through 3000+ pages of rival clubs fans claiming to be experts in the field of business and accounts. I'm just thankfull we're back to playing football and I'm looking forward to the season ahead.

Well its time to learn :Phttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq2m3ggkEX2RdER0WURDZEhOdmxVWGo5aFZEUVdMS1E#gid=0

Have a swatch at that spreadsheet and see why the new club will be dead shortly, all the probable income/expenditure for the future, and unlike the old advert, the future is bright, but it ain't orange.............

I offer my apologies for entertaining the troll with an attempt at reasoned debate earlier. I thought I'd give it a try but it's either not sinking in or their need to be contrary over-rides all else. You can quote me on that if you like.