Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just beware of Rangers coming back, we're going to come back stronger than ever, no one will stop us we're coming to dominate mark our words.

One word LIQUIDATION

You sound like some pantomine baddie, twisted by hate, out for revenge. Easy to blame others for your own misdeeds.

Latest D+P progress report http://www.rangers.co.uk/club/administrators-information , link from there.

Quick perusal afore work and it seems they got 1/2 the Arsenal share money back, plus a loss of £4m since 14/2 and their fees being over £3m I think. All refers to oldcorpse of course.

Latest D+P progress report http://www.rangers.co.uk/club/administrators-information , link from there.

Quick perusal afore work and it seems they got 1/2 the Arsenal share money back, plus a loss of £4m since 14/2 and their fees being over £3m I think. All refers to oldcorpse of course.

Thanks for the update :)

You really are obsessed aren't you?

STILL peddling that shit line? ?! Lol.

Don't you get it at all? It's not obsession, it's WATCHKEEPING. - born out of necessity due to your OldCo's financial cheating and the fact that your NewCo 's behaving in a very similar manner.

Car crash telly, compulsive viewing tbh.

You really are obsessed aren't you?

You just keep coming out with these default answers like a brain washed zealot?.

102 posts trolling SPL supporters, not one with anything to say about your own club. Who's obsessed now??.

BTW if you use the word obsessed that much at least learn to spell it properly.

Ulster_Loyalist user_popup.png

• Group: Gold Members

Posted Yesterday, 17:15

I love how bitter and obssessed everyone is with the Rangers.The only team worth talking about, you all hate us, but want to be us. :D

If/when Sevco finally are no more, will the reasonable fans support local teams whilst the knuckledragging, bigoted, history-they-know-little-about morons travel to Ulster every weekend for their fix of non football related stupidity? You know, with them being so loyal to Ulster.

I've got a map out but for some reason I can't find Ulster anywhere in Scotland. Weird.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's funny when someone's got nothing to say but they still insist on saying it over & over again.

Obsessed. :lol: :lol:

Reminds me of the goldfish in the memorex advert years ago.....

"Is this on the tele now?"

:-D

Latest D+P progress report http://www.rangers.c...ors-information , link from there.

Noticed the figures for legal/admin costs. Only one set of winners in this debacle. A reminder to avoid litigation whenever possible.