Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No, I can't.

You'll have to be lazy and remain ill-informed instead.

Really? You can't answer such a simple and straightforward question as "Were the Rangers fans correct to protest against liquidation and if so, why"?

That's surprising, and not a little convenient for you, isn't it? It's also a pretty bold answer, given that you responded to my initial post on this by telling me that I was "completely wrong".

In what way was I "completely wrong"? So far, you've said that I'm wrong because I'm just, like, wrong, and ill-informed to boot, for reasons that you don't care to divulge.

I mean, fair play if you don't fancy discussing it. It just seems a bit odd, to me.

Really? You can't answer such a simple and straightforward question as "Were the Rangers fans correct to protest against liquidation and if so, why"?

You'll forgive me for mirroring your desire to do nothing that requires effort. After all, you're a busy man at work, aren't you?

Me too.

As I said, there's more information from the Rangers supporter perspective you claim to seek here: http://www.therangersstandard.co.uk/

if you can't be arsed reading it? Ho hum...smile.gif

Me too, but sorted it for you. ;)

You might be right. But, then, I fully expect it'll be enough to catapult us straight into the shiny (and new) SPL 2 at the first time of asking.

Unless the powers that be are planning a direct return to the SPL proper. I hope not, but I wouldn't be at all surprised.

And that squad is also being built to compete in the cups. Although, given the SPL clubs collapsing like genuine diddies last night we might be guilty of over-egging the pudding.

You'll forgive me for mirroring your desire to do nothing that requires effort. After all, you're a busy man at work, aren't you?

Me too.

As I said, there's more information from the Rangers supporter perspective you claim to seek here: http://www.therangersstandard.co.uk/

if you can't be arsed reading it? Ho hum...smile.gif

Okay then, do me a minor favour - if you get a moment at some point today, find me an article on that website that addresses the issue of whether it was right or wrong for the Rangers fans to stage a protest against liquidation, since liquidation has been such a massive boon to the club, and leave a link here.

It's not that I'm so outrageously busy I can't check, you see. It's more that no football fan alive has the stamina to wade through hundreds of pages on some other fans' website about how some their team is the most awesome ever in the history of the universe, on the off-chance that one of the articles will answer a question somebody is dodging.

And of course, you are obviously dodging this question, because you don't want to admit that you don't have any other answer than "You've hit the nail on the head - we are all making it up as we go along".

Will any of the Rangers (Sevco) be buying shares when they are issued and do you believe that you will be buying a part of a club with 140 years history?

He can't be arsed reading - I can't be arsed answering.

To be fair, I just made a statement and you told me I was "completely wrong". When I asked why you thought I was wrong, you linked me to some huge Rangers website and said "read that".

It's not up to me to read your buddies' endless ramblings to find out whether I'm right or wrong, you know, so I'll just conclude that the Rangers fans protested against liquidation and are now celebrating it because they talk b*llocks and aren't smart enough to realise that everyone knows it.

"He was heard to shout "f*** the Pope" and "fen*** b******s" at the club's match against the Second Division side"

gosh - I hadn't even realised that Benedict and his Cardinals regularly attended Ramsden's Cup Games!

EDIT:- think his legal counsel was having a laff??????:

Gregor Sim, defending, said Boyd, a construction salesman, "did not have any religious bigotry in him".

Edited by Claymores

"He was heard to shout "f*** the Pope" and "fen*** b******s" at the club's match against the Second Division side"

gosh - I hadn't even realised that Benedict and his Cardinals regularly attended Ramsden's Cup Games!

EDIT:- think his legal counsel was having a laff??????:

Gregor Sim, defending, said Boyd, a construction salesman, "did not have any religious bigotry in him".

You wouldn't think a Chelsea fan would know how to get to Brechin.

I doubt very much our 'friend' from Aberdeen will be attending many Rangers game in the next few years. Duvz you can say what you want but if these idiots wont take a telling then arresting them and banning them is the only way to deal with them...They get absolutely zero sympathy from me.

Anyway with them all banned it will make it easier to get Forres Mechanic tickets.. :P