Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I'm probably missing something here, but I'm not sure why Charles Green's Rangers think they were ever entitled to any prize money for the Oldco's SPL finishing position.

I mean, let's skip right past the question of whether the Newco is entitled to claim moneys owed to the Oldco. One fact that isn't in doubt is that Craig Whyte funded the team by not paying tax. In other words, Rangers gained an advantage by bringing the game into disrepute.

No doubt this has been done to death, but that should most certainly mean they forfeit any prize money they gained via intentional mismanagement.

Chucky gets a censure.......big deal for inflammatory comments :angry:

I would recommend that all SPL and SFL Chairman now let loose on the SFA. Call them bigotted cheating, incompetent barsterds. I mean it's not as if the SFA would be able to do anything after letting chucky away with it...:blink:

Anyone got Turnball Hutton's number? 8)

You lost 4-1 to an SFL club :rolleyes:

Indeed we did. After we made 9 changes to our first squad. Your full strength first team couldn't put Berwick away. Hence why you feel the need for more players on fat salaries. At the end of the day though we are still an SPL side. Enjoy your journey.

Indeed we did. After we made 9 changes to our first squad. Your full strength first team couldn't put Berwick away. Hence why you feel the need for more players on fat salaries. At the end of the day though we are still an SPL side. Enjoy your journey.

We will be in the cup draw on Monday :rolleyes:

You made 9 changes?? Aye that worked out well...Ideas above your station trying to do that against a half decent SFL club

http://www.thescotti...-Celts-yob. html

Oh dear. What's happened to jovial Ally "I demand to know who these people are" McCoist?

Rangers bosses phone troll hell: Coisty & Green's details put online by Celts yob

Gers_01_1575695a.jpg Troll ... Celtic fan released mobile numbers Exclusive By CAMERON HAY Published: 6 hrs ago 14

RANGERS chief Charles Green and manager Ally McCoist were bombarded with hundreds of vile calls — after their mobile numbers were posted online by a Celtic troll.

Hoops yob Stuart Kennedy, 35, tweeted the private details — then used his Twitter account to urge others to hound the pair.

Photographer Kennedy, 35, targeted his club's Old Firm rivals as he watched Celts beat Helsingborgs in a Champions League clash at a packed Parkhead on Wednesday.

He claimed the numbers were being passed among tens of thousands of fellow fans in the crowd of 50,000.

In his first tweet he posted an 11-digit mobile number and wrote: "No joke, the belfast bhoys have been giving them it tight all day! haha."

Soon after he posted a second message, adding: "Someone sent that as a text to me haha dont know if it is s**t. Let me know lol."

A Rangers source said: "It's shocking. Ally and Charles were given dogs abuse all day. Some of it was seriously abusive."

Last night, Kennedy was facing a police probe.

At his semi-detached home in a quiet suburb of Carfin, Lanarkshire, the dad desperately tried to play down his actions.

He told The Scottish Sun he had no idea that the numbers he posted belonged to McCoist and Green. Visibly shaking, Kennedy, above left, explained: "It was just a retweet. I didn't think anything of it.

"Someone sent me it as a text and, like you would with a joke, I just thought that I would post it on.

"Honestly, I thought they were fake numbers — if I could say sorry to Ally I would."

Kennedy suggested that he too has been the subject of sectarian abuse since he posted the numbers of the two Ibrox bigwigs. And he claimed he has had to hand his mobile over to Strathclyde Police as a result.

He said: "Since I posted the numbers I've taken them down.

"But I have been subjected to quite a few phone calls of a sectarian nature."

A spokesman for Rangers described Kennedy's actions as "grossly irresponsible" and insisted action had been taken to ensure Green and McCoist, below, were not subject to further abuse.

He added: "The numbers were made public on the internet, we believe, following the theft of a mobile phone."

Strathclyde Police had no record of Kennedy complaining he too was subject to abuse on his phone.

A spokeswoman for the force said inquiries are continuing.

Ally didn't seem to worry about privacy and death threats when the names and addresses of the original Tribunal were being sent round all the Rangers yobs at his insistence. Now the boot is on the other foot it's a different matter. The very least he could do is come out and apologize for his original outburst. But then again would you really expect that from WATP?

242-boomerang-960px.jpg

We will be in the cup draw on Monday :rolleyes:

You made 9 changes?? Aye that worked out well...Ideas above your station trying to do that against a half decent SFL club

That'll be the so called Diddy Cup then. We've got bigger fish to fry in the SPL. Did you get that, the SPL.

Idea's above our station!!! Wizbit responded with a belter regarding that one.

Oh dear. What's happened to jovial Ally "I demand to know who these people are" McCoist?

Ally didn't seem to worry about privacy and death threats when the names and addresses of the original Tribunal were being sent round all the Rangers yobs at his insistence. Now the boot is on the other foot it's a different matter. The very least he could do is come out and apologize for his original outburst. But then again would you really expect that from WATP?

Posting personal details of anyone on the Internet is disgusting.

That'll be the so called Diddy Cup then. We've got bigger fish to fry in the SPL. Did you get that, the SPL.

Idea's above our station!!! Wizbit responded with a belter regarding that one.

As i said .... Ideas above your station. Your club are not in a position to rest players...as was proven the other night. You played on a tuesday night FFS :lol: What were you resting them for? :lol:

Wisbit has never replied with a belter...Never ;)

From the Retard and repeated by the BBC so probably shite but -

Rangers could be prevented from signing too many senior players under a 10-year-old SFL rule that forbids more than 22 players aged over 21 being registered to encourage youth development. (The Daily Record)

Bloody rules again eh?