Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Greenied by accident ,, so don't get offended when I reddie you to even it up .... dry.gif

You should be seething with the owners of your club instead of adopting the sheeple mentality of just handing over your hard earned without a peep to line old Chuck's pockets ...

But hey ... your dosh lads !!

I doubt if you'll find any Rangers fans that aren't wary of Green after the previous regime but at the end of the day what should the support do,not buy tickets,season or otherwise,therefore turning our back on the club, the result being no club whatsoever.

A lot more blue noses on here now due to the lack of activity on the liquidation front !!

They obviously think that the longer things go on without any more repercussions, the more people will either forget or just get fed up with the situation !

In fact the stories of complete denial are becoming a regular feature !!!!

What has not been discussed is the plan of action from Green and his consortium. What is the long term future for the new club ? What assurances have been given for the long term security ? All we can see is a somewhat dodgy "car salesman " flashing a wad at the fans saying "everything will be fine lads " . And an equally dodgy team manager , with no plan , no idea where the club will be in 2years time , trying to blame his dodgy signings on the players themselves.

I would have thought the true business minded Rangers fans would have seen what happened with Fergus McCann at Celtic and demanded a similar business model to be adapted . But no they all seem to be happy with a leader deflecting the real issues and blaming all and sundry for the demise of Rangers . A few choice words seem to be enough to sway the support to come out in defiance of the truth . As long as the money is being flashed short term, the gullible will lap it all up . As they did for the last 20 odd years !!

The reality is , with no real business plan and no real thought being given to the problems here and now, how long can this false pretence go on ?

The apparent swagger from the Ibrox hordes is set to come to a shuddering halt if (and hopefully when) the EBT and tax issues rear their heads again . I would be very wary of what the future holds.

From a fan of an SPL club commnting on the div 3 forum.

Does he even know the meaning of the word 'irony'?

Irony is when you object to the transfer of players that you want cash for ..... then find that they are still included in your squad numbers and complain about it.

"Ahead of this transfer ban being put in place, we still have the ludicracy of not being able to sign the number of players we'd like to bring in, because the players who walked out on their contract are still included in our quota, We're only allowed 22 players over the age of 21, and five of those spaces are being filled by people like Steven Naismith who played for Everton against Manchester Utd last Monday. How crazy ironic is that?"

- Chas Green.

Irony is when you object to the transfer of players that you want cash for ..... then find that they are still included in your squad numbers and complain about it.

"Ahead of this transfer ban being put in place, we still have the ludicracy of not being able to sign the number of players we'd like to bring in, because the players who walked out on their contract are still included in our quota, We're only allowed 22 players over the age of 21, and five of those spaces are being filled by people like Steven Naismith who played for Everton against Manchester Utd last Monday. How crazy ironic is that?"

- Chas Green.

Irony bars as used for cunning stunts. :lol:

Of course we are wary of Green, he would be a fool if he would try to raise money with some share issue just now, it will take a good few years before people will start to put trust in him

What Rangers fans have done is put their hands in their pockets and stumped up for ST`s because they know without this then we would not be able to operate at all and not everyone has done this, some still do it game by game

That's the 64 million dollar pound coin question though. Can Green continue to operate with the current income and expenditure without attempting a share issue?

Guest Kincardine

Of course we are wary of Green, he would be a fool if he would try to raise money with some share issue just now, it will take a good few years before people will start to put trust in him

What Rangers fans have done is put their hands in their pockets and stumped up for ST`s because they know without this then we would not be able to operate at all and not everyone has done this, some still do it game by game

No idea why 2 people gave you a red dot for this. It's a very sensible post.

Maybe the guys that did it could come here and explain why a straightforward post like this got your ire.

That's the 64 million dollar pound coin question though. Can Green continue to operate with the current income and expenditure without attempting a share issue?

I don't see that he an option. Part of the lure to the big investors was the promise to buy additional million shares for a quid when share offer happened.

They would not be happy if it didn't as it would impact on how quickly they could 'close' their position.

I'm fricking Claymores and pished as it's my birthday today and had a wee sw\lla - I put a lot into this thread and detest the Orange Cevco newbies so happy birthday to me and lets hope the Cevco go bust SOON - drunkenly cheers!

And you've just made more sense than just about anybody (except StonedSailor) has on this thread since what seems like forever. Have one on me, Claymores!

And you've just made more sense than just about anybody (except StonedSailor) has on this thread since what seems like forever. Have one on me, Claymores!

:lol:

The Holy Trinity of the BRT.

Ah, the sense of humour's back! So where's the rest of Nice No.8? You've appeared to be morphing into Big Hoose Guy recently - or maybe his chum with the 80's highlights, greetin about "the faimlies....the chuldren...."laugh.gif

When was this? I think i have been behaving myself quite well on the SFL 3 forum. Just get a little pissed off at 'others' hijacking EVERY thread with the same nonsense that has been discussed to death on this thread.

A wide variety of Scottish football fans, whom feel your club should be dead.

But you're happy to come on a flaunt yer knickers anyway.

dry.gif

I thought we were dead? FFS make your mind up :P