Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Debts. sorry my dyslexia shone through. sigh.

But the fact still remains.

I believe it is absolutely scandalous that a company can just walk away from their company debt and start a fresh the next day. I am no lawyer or business expert but is this not down to them being a limited business? It is the same for any other limited company in the same situation. Rangers did nothing wrong legally...Morally...It is disgusting and i have said before i hope those personally responsible for doing this slipped up somewhere along the line and face criminal charges

Black and Templeton may play again in the SPL but it won't be with SevCo.

The team they have may win the lower leagues, but SevCo won't go into the SPL only to make up the numbers for a few years before challenging for the title. They will try and get a team in that will win the league at the first go. Therefore the team going into the SPL will be an almost completely new team, with none of the guys they have just now in the team.

The players that SevCo have bought from abroad are players that nobody else wanted, and Sandaza whilst a good player on his day, is a luxury player that a team that's going to have to dig in during the winter in the lower leagues can't afford to have in the team.

Would Black and Templeton have been bought by SevCo if they were "still" in the SPL now? No chance. The same way that none of the young "stars" hovering around the first team just now would be anywhere near getting a game if they were in the SPL. The young lads must be gutted.

I can only hope that Sally hasn't sold his soul to the devil here. Many of the young lads stayed because they were promised a chance in the first team, but then "quality" players started coming in and these lads were back down the pecking order again. With Sally wanting 5 or 6 more players these lads would have had as much of a sniff at first team action as they would have in the SPL.

Sally also hinted to the young French player that SevCo will be in the SPL sooner rather than later, and from all accounts was at his "tell them what they want to hear" best last night trying to bring the Hearts lads in.

He had better hope that Green can make good on all he has promised otherwise Sally will have nowhere to hide when the shit hits the fan and he's not been duped, but was a willing helper in the final downfall of the club.

Edited by PeeTeeJag

If, as I expect, some SPL clubs don't make it through this season, then a radical overhaul of the game will be required. And whilst I'm enjoying the fun of Hearts desperation to sell their best prospects, it does highlight the reality of their parlous need for cash.

I think we all know that the SPL/SFA/SFL wont actually commit suicide. Or we should hope not.

If Hearts, Killie, St Mirren and more don't make it - would the integrity warriors really be so vocal then in demanding a place for Spartans and the likes of Pollok then?

Yes, if these clubs have to rely on tv deals and the breaking of rules to ignore a clubs malfeasance despite having more financial muscle. All this has nothing to do with your former clubs own mispractices.

You as in the new Sevco alliance are creaming yourselves over the prospect of another club suffering the same fate from Minty moonbeams dream, only they have kept within the rules of the football association and good business practices. Why ? We have had a bad experience with a rogue owner who striped the club when he could not use the stadium as a cash cow but no Morton supporter would want any club to suffer the same.

The plight of your former club will not be redeemed by others failing, if anything you and your fellow supporters should be driving the campaign to ensure those who caused this are brought to justice. It is these people who caused your club into liquidation not any other Scottish club.

regarding all these players that fat sally is buying.

I think it says more about the players that are going to sevco than it does about sevco's ambition.

These guys obviously care more about making money than they do about having a serious career in football, that would worry me if i was a sevco supporter.

But i'm not a sevco supporter...so i'll just point & laugh. :lol:

Are you blind to the interest that Rangers are generating? this forum being a tiny example of that interest

As anybody in marketing would say "there is no such thing as bad publicity"

His shop window just got a whole lot bigger

Are you thick? We like taking the pish. Celtic play Barcelona, Cevco play Forres Mechanics

So why did we try and sign Temps in January when we were still an SPL side if we did not see him as an SPL player?

They were offered him at a price of £500,000 in January. But let's face it, how many other players have had a good game against rangers, been bought by them and then find themselves looking for another club within a season or two?

Rangers, and Celtic's philosophy for years was to buy the good players from the other SPL teams and thereby weaken those teams. As for the players themselves? Very few ever last at the OF for any length of time.

Can someone translate?

I will cunto - Cevco are playing Forres Mechanics and needing loads o players in as fat sally aint a clue. You cannot speak of the other club in Glasgow who have Barcelona up in the League stages of champions cup. They have history and in Champions League - Cevco not so much

Cevco shouldn't even have been allowed

Of course playing Barcelona and the likes is of massive interest, where did I say it was not?

But there is also massive interest round everything Rangers do especially at this time

There was also massive interest in Robert Maxwell, Asil Nadir, Charlie Sheen and head-shaving, vag-flashing era Britney Spiers, once upon a time.

If all you're after is attention, well, you've got that. It's the type of attention you're getting that's relevant, surely, and the kind you're getting is more like the Rose West trial than it

is like Beatlemania.

I appreciate that some folk can't tell the difference, though.

regarding all these players that fat sally is buying.

I think it says more about the players that are going to sevco than it does about sevco's ambition.

These guys obviously care more about making money than they do about having a serious career in football, that would worry me if i was a sevco supporter.

But i'm not a sevco supporter...so i'll just point & laugh. :lol:

Are you blind to the interest that Rangers are generating? this forum being a tiny example of that interest

As anybody in marketing would say "there is no such thing as bad publicity"

His shop window just got a whole lot bigger

You kidding????

He is going to be playing in the 3rd division. Do you seriously think that even registers a blip on football outside of Scotland? Hell no. Many people would be amazed we have more than one league.

Templeton could bang in 30 goals this season and NO-ONE outside Scotland would notice. Even if they did, do you expect Liverpool or Blackburn to pick him up for his 30 goal haul? Nah. Why? Eh because he plays in a "diddy" league against "diddy" players.

For years and years we have been told that the only way a player can improve is by playing against the best and learning from those around him. What is Templeton going to learn playing against lower league players on pitches that aren't maintained to the highest standard?

He's signed a 4 year contract so that Green can sell him on in 2.

Green doing exactly the same thing he did at Sheffield with the long contracts, then selling the players on a year or two down the line.

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Are you thick? We like taking the pish. Celtic play Barcelona, Cevco play Forres Mechanics

I think you are doing Forres Mechanics a disservice here and i know there are 1000s of us who were wanting to travel up to see The Rangers play a team we have rarely played in the past but unfortunately stadium restrictions is going to make that impossible.

I get the point you are banging on about. TBH i have seen Rangers play the best Europe has to offer and i have some great memories and i have also had an empty bank account attending these games. Hopefully those days will return but for now we are where we are and i am loving it.

I sometimes think some on here believe we are all trying to put on a brave face. Nothing could be further from the truth.Those who have seen our support this season will tell you the same. We are loving it and every game has a party atmosphere surrounding it. I am actually considering queuing up over night for Forres tickets. I would NEVER do that for a ticket for any SPL game.

. Many people would be amazed we have more than one league.

Well there is another positive for the Scottish Game. Rangers playing in the 3rd division will help promote the game. I am only going by figures posted elsewhere but i believe The Rangers televised games have had the largest audiences