Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Not really, at least 5 years if BDO`s track record is anything to go by

Not up to speed on this Tedi, but can the floating charge be applied whilst in liquidation process or does it need to be completed first?

The seeth in your post is incredibly pleasing as will be the smile on Temps face when he steps out to the biggest crowd in Scotland this weekend, cant wait

Seething? Aye right you are. But please feel free to point out anything I said which is wrong in that post.

I'm sure he'll still be smiling when he recalls Anfield as he trots out against Forres Mechanics, and realises this is his life now for the next couple of years.

My understanding of floating charges is not strong;

A floating charge is not like a fixed charge so I take it that any case BDO would be kinda weak, and it would defo have to wait till the oldco had been actually liquadated before they could even think about going after this, it would then come down to probability of success, Ibrox may be worth more than D&P sold it for but in the real world a stadium with listed building stautus in Govan, next to an estate with loads of derelict houses in the current economic climate with lots of cheap land around it, I dont think BDO would even think about going down this route

If the floating charge thing is true, the sale to Green effectivly valued the assets @£33m (£5.5m for the assets + £27.5m of secured debt on them) so possibly rules out BDO challanging the sale on the 'undervalued' aspect.

But would allow the recovery of the £27.5m by Whyte I think.

Well if he starts any proceedings then hopefully its from his prison cell :angry:

Possibly be in one, but I dont think any procedings would be necessary. The links to Green are too strong. Why else would Stockbridge be sent to Bearsden in March for example.... Remember this quote?

More international distraction appears just a day after it was revealed that Brian Stockbridge -- only a few weeks after being hired by Zeus Capital -- was sent to Glasgow and put up in a house in Bearsden in early March.

That was two weeks before even the first deadline for RFC PLC RIP bidders had elapsed.

Stockbridge immediately set up an investment firm in his own name and registered it to the Bearsden address.

Soon afterwards prospective bidders (including the Blue Knights) were engaged by "representatives" from Ticketus in discussions about joint takeover bids.

In early May Ticketus announced they were stepping back from dealing with potential bids.

Days later it emerged that Charles Green (hired by Ahmad and Stockbridge) was not only a bidder, he had secured a takeover no matter what happened.

Ignore the distractions . . . Ticketus is the story.

Just had a look on twitter, lot of rangers fans calling for a boycott of the sun newspaper today

Can anyone shed some light on why this is? It's hard to keep track of everyone they plan to boycott and take revenge on

If the floating charge thing is true, the sale to Green effectivly valued the assets @£33m (£5.5m for the assets + £27.5m of secured debt on them) so possibly rules out BDO challanging the sale on the 'undervalued' aspect.

But would allow the recovery of the £27.5m by Whyte I think.

I'd laugh my head off if this was the plan all along, ticketus get Ibrox, Whyte gets his brown envelope and Ra Peepel get screwed again.

Seething? Aye right you are. But please feel free to point out anything I said which is wrong in that post.

I'm sure he'll still be smiling when he recalls Anfield as he trots out against Forres Mechanics, and realises this is his life now for the next couple of years.

Agree with it all !

Just one wee thing though, Anfield is no longer as Stirling now play at the Doubletree Dunblane Stadium !!

He will recall Annfield though !! ;)

I might stand corrected as Wykipedia states Stirling's old ground as Annfield as well ! I always thought they had the one n !!

A slight distraction from the current topic , but carry on anyway !

Edited by theoriginalhedge

Can anyone explain why the Scottish Football League website has Sevco as Rangers and not The Rangers, why they have them founded in 1872 and why they have a dead clubs honours listed

Best have a word with the bloke who runs this site too ;)

Tell you what Youngsy, re charity bet offer.

If I am right I donate a ton to the charity of your choice, if you are right, vice versa.

The Rangers must die before the start of next season and no 3rd Zombification allowed.

*subclause 1 of 1 , as long as your charity isn't Cancer Research or RSPCA.

Whats wrong with Cancer research?

...and Scottish spca instead of RSPCA :)

Dirty Filthy Phil? Laughable :lol: To be honest I hope they publish his cannabis fuelled rant about how Rangers fans were all made by an experiment from Bill Struth, I am sure the readers of that newspaper will drink it all in, they would believe anything :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, you've lost me, what did the sun print?

Whats wrong with Cancer research?

...and Scottish spca instead of RSPCA :)

Thats why no RSPCA ;)

Cancer Research is a bugbear of mine through their giving cash to the fascists at ASH. Funding a rabid cessation pressure group is not 'Research' in my eyes and I will never give them a penny.

Just had a look on twitter, lot of rangers fans calling for a boycott of the sun newspaper today

Can anyone shed some light on why this is? It's hard to keep track of everyone they plan to boycott and take revenge on

They're printing some article by Phil Mac fhdjdsjdhfjbhain about Rangers fans being a genetic experiment gone wrong, it's proabaly the most cringeworthy thing that he's ever wrote.

Don't buy the sun anyway so not an issue.

Thats why no RSPCA ;)

Cancer Research is a bugbear of mine through their giving cash to the fascists at ASH. Funding a rabid cessation pressure group is not 'Research' in my eyes and I will never give them a penny.

Guessed that.

Your choice i suppose but smoking imo should be banned.

They're printing some article by Phil Mac fhdjdsjdhfjbhain about Rangers fans being a genetic experiment gone wrong, it's proabaly the most cringeworthy thing that he's ever wrote.

Don't buy the sun anyway so not an issue.

:lol:

Soneone please post a link to this.