Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

If you applied that logic elsewhere .. then Parkhead should be empty when taking on the likes of Man United, Barcelona, Real Madrid and the other big teams in Europe since they have us financially overpowered and outgunned in terms of sheer class.

I don't think I'm coming across clearly, but the reason they pay to see these teams is that they might not ever see a Celtic vs Barcelona game again at Parkhead. Europeans draws are much less common than going to see the same team four times. All the SPL teams play each other too many times, but that's another discussion in its-self.

St Johnstone played EsEs recently, their full back DeDe made more money than the entire team, but everyone went because it was a big game against a new team, with a different environment. They drew a massive crowd, despite going into the draw 2-0 down already.

Eh?!...

1) They already are gone. Only 'The Tribute Club' remains.

The only people who ever benefited significantly financially from Rangers were players (mostly foreigners), managers and directors of Rangers, clubs outside Scotland who they paid the biggest transfer fees to, UEFA from fines due to their sectarian riotous fans, lawyers fom fees, banks with interest for loans, administrators fees and the yellow journalists who ate their succulent lamb and printed what Rangers told them to print. wink.gif

Sorry, I think I didn't put my point across correctly here. I mean the finance that it brings to the higher ups, like Doncaster etc. They must get a share of the TV profits, and they get bigger money. They devour our money and have no respect for us. They realise if Rangers go, they earn less. But if they got rid of them and Celtic went too (no disrespect to their supporters or team) they SPL would be so competitive and would attract many more fans back through the doors. I am sure of this, as anyone could win any game.

Without rangers, the league has immediately become more competitive.

The plastics will canter the one-horse-race championship. You know it. Everyone knows it.

So if you mean the race for least worst loser is more competitive, then you are absolutely correct. But that's all it is and ever will be until we are back.

I'd say it was at least as relevant as your recent, anguished cries about being isolated as a result of your religion.

Bennet is attacked on here by homophobes seeking to marginalise the man for his honesty and has the right to respond. Your apologist support for the hate directed at him is as expected as it is telling.

Flying your double standard high. Again.

Can you think of any football club in Scotland which has ever had a policy of discrimination on the grounds of sexuality? Nah, me neither. And the word wasn't "isolated", it was "assaulted".

Bennett plays the homophobia card at every opportunity, and any sensible person's respect for him will diminish with every occurrence - especially given the "institution" he claims allegiance to. If he didn't make such an issue of his sexuality, who would even know what his preferences were? And on a FOOTBALL forum, who would actually give a f**k?

How the f**k can Norman claim without Rangers the league is more comptetitive?

We're barely into October and it looks like the one horse race may already be over, only Norman could possibly come up with something as inane as that.

Sorry, I think I didn't put my point across correctly here. I mean the finance that it brings to the higher ups, like Doncaster etc. They must get a share of the TV profits, and they get bigger money. They devour our money and have no respect for us. They realise if Rangers go, they earn less. But if they got rid of them and Celtic went too (no disrespect to their supporters or team) they SPL would be so competitive and would attract many more fans back through the doors. I am sure of this, as anyone could win any game.

Thanks for clearing that up MC, fair points you are making about Doncaster, Ogilvie, etc...who all have a lot to lose financially as you say.

The plastics will canter the one-horse-race championship. You know it. Everyone knows it.(1)

So if you mean the race for least worst loser is more competitive, then you are absolutely correct. But that's all it is and ever will be until we are back.(2)

1. Correct: and if you hadn't cherry-picked (again!) instead of quoting my full post, the boys and girls could have read me making that point, but in an expanded and reasoned manner.

2. Back? Explain please.

How the f**k can Norman claim without Rangers the league is more comptetitive?

We're barely into October and it looks like the one horse race may already be over, only Norman could possibly come up with something as inane as that.

lol, the League is tight, how smaller is the gap between 1st + 2nd just now compared to a season ago? A nd even then it wasn't 'over' :D

Can you think of any football club in Scotland which has ever had a policy of discrimination on the grounds of sexuality? Nah, me neither. And the word wasn't "isolated", it was "assaulted".

Bennett plays the homophobia card at every opportunity, and any sensible person's respect for him will diminish with every occurrence - especially given the "institution" he claims allegiance to. If he didn't make such an issue of his sexuality, who would even know what his preferences were? And on a FOOTBALL forum, who would actually give a f**k?

And there we have it, he's finally came out and said it. It's all my own fault for being openly gay, a good thing this online otherwise i reckon i can guess what i'd be in for.

Coming from the guy who plays the bigotry card at every chance he gets, this is bloody priceless.

Bendarroch is my favourite online non plastic :D

You do know that he is Bennett's alter-ego...that Bennett has MPD?! dry.gif

Amnesia.+MPD+Multiple+Personality+Disorder.+Also+check+the+tags_98fcdb_3986886.jpg

The only people who ever benefited significantly financially from Rangers were players (mostly foreigners), managers and directors of Rangers, clubs outside Scotland who they paid the biggest transfer fees to, UEFA from fines due to their sectarian riotous fans, lawyers fom fees, banks with interest for loans, administrators fees and the yellow journalists who ate their succulent lamb and printed what Rangers told them to print. wink.gif

2) Serious question which i would like answered by anyone who is capable of and would like to answer intelligently;

What "finance" did the dead (LIQUIDATION IMMINENT) tax dodging, (for at least the last 12 years) cheating b*****ds (fielding ineligible players for at least the last 12 years) bring to Scotland or Scottish football?

Edited by Itwiznaeme

lol, the League is tight, how smaller is the gap between 1st + 2nd just now compared to a season ago? A nd even then it wasn't 'over' :D

Theres a slight chance that Celtic may drop points while in European competition but i've a feeling come December the gap will be as big as the gap between Scott Broon lugs.

So, Bennet being honest is worthy of diminishing respect, but your (claimed) experiences of religious intolerance are valid?

Aye, right. laugh.gif

Why should we give less of a f**k about the bigotry that Bennet does face on here, but more of a f**k about your wild claims?