Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1349970384[/url]' post='6704178']

'he will have to demonstrate that the long term future of Rangers is secure and that the business model is viable'

The only way he will get our 'hard earned' is by demonstrating the above

As for walking away, he made it clear that this was his intention on day 1, he has never hidden from it, as did the bunnet when he saved Celtic

The long term future of your club will not be secure for possibly 10 years IMO, if ever again with shysters like this about. And yet he said months ago that he will be outta there in a year. It is time for you guys to wake up and get some transparency from him and start asking the right questions and stop just believing he is your saviour because he brought in a bucketload of borrowed cash to make a quick buck for himself. Look at the bigger picture ffs and see what he did to the blades and their reaction when they found out he was going to govan.

As it stands right now you are right but to state that fans are too poor because of the team they support is nonsense, plenty of Rangers fans have been holding back money since we went to into admin for a share issue. Though this share issue needs a lot of questions answered first.

That money should have gone towards Minty's share issue a long time ago. That was the chance to save oldco yet the typical fan did nothing.

1349971598[/url]' post='6704252']

I don't think there is a football club in the UK that could guarantee their long term future for the next 10 years

Thanks for agreeing with me, on how long he will be here, I said a year, you said a year, he said a year

We are asking questions, if he does not answer them, then the IPO will fail

You are simply guessing the cash was borrowed

I have read what the Blades said and yes it worries me, all the more reason for him to supply the correct information in the prospectus

I am not saying guarantee their future. I am saying that it will take that time to a stable footing, to be able to compete at the top level(of Scottish football). Under the charge of CG and the spin he is giving you, the chances are that by the end of his reign, you could be back to square 1. And yes I am guessing that it is borrowed money, but who in their right mind would plough that kind of their own cash into a football club unless they were a true follower?

I don't think there is a football club in the UK that could guarantee their long term future for the next 10 years.

I have read what the Blades said and yes it worries me, all the more reason for him to supply the correct information in the prospectus

There are scores of football clubs in the UK that live within their financial means who don't dodge taxes or creditors and don't spend other peoples money while fielding ineligible players. Most football clubs in the UK are not run by and supported by the type of people who associate themselves with the corrupt, bigoted, sectarian, tax and creditor dodging cheating Rangers.

Your deluded thoughts have you thinking that all football clubs in the UK are run by and supported by people like you, big mistake. wink.gif

A legitimate point is also made in one of the posts r.e. value: Green bought 'the club' with the assets for £5.5M... then a few months later the Mather chap bought a 10% stake for £1M - meaning the value had doubled. Do we have any info yet on how much of the club a sale of £20M-odd shares would represent, %-wise?

Hibee ! I did a bit of research recently into this share scam and the clubs value when it floats and also Chuckies business practices.

Firstly according to legal sources on Green's business acumen ! he will not float half of the total club and has divided the club into 2 parts now.

1, The club itself

2, The business section of the club outwith footballing matters for matchdays.

What Green is actually selling in his share issue is 50% of the club '1' which means his consortium will still retain 75% percent controlling stake in the whole club including the business section if the business side is valued at 50% of the whole club.The fans are being sold 25% of the club as a whole.SUCKERS ! but Greens consortium need to retain at least 52% of the whole club to call the shots

Now to the value of the club if the share issue is successful :lol:

Supposing the share issue is successful and the share is 25% of the club as a whole raising £20 million in revenue ! and here's the clever bit here according to legal sources ! if 25% of the whole club is worth £20 million then the other 75% automatically is valued at a whopping £60 million because 25% of the club was sold for £20 million and this is where Chuckie will make a fast buck on the value of the remaining shares if he sold them on !.

Another wee thing is the business side ! the fans who buy into this share issue will not be a part of the business side and will not receive any bonuses from any profit made from it and only the consortium will receive bonuses as they will own it.So if the club '1' posts a loss then fans receive feck all !.

Lastly we come to the money raised ! Chuckies consortium are quite rightly by law to keep and share the share issue money as they sold part of the club amongst the consortium ! ALL OF IT ! if they want and there's feck all the fans can do.

%'s are hypothetical in above post and only as reference guide only.

That money should have gone towards Minty's share issue a long time ago. That was the chance to save oldco yet the typical fan did nothing.

Was only open to certain existing shareholders, for the 67892nd time of telling.

bang_my_head_against_the_wall_by_EeveeBlossom.gif

As it stands right now you are right but to state that fans are too poor because of the team they support is nonsense, plenty of Rangers fans have been holding back money since we went to into admin for a share issue. Though this share issue needs a lot of questions answered first.

What did the Rangers Fans Fighting Fund ever do with that £500,000 they managed to raise from the fans?

Is it going into the new club, paying off Rangers debts?

Not sure of the relevance that has to my post Rico. Theres a current thread on follow follow about the RFFF, if you have log in - hop over there.