Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The morning after a night of shit and fan hitting and all bennett can do is deflect from the issue and have digs at people.

whats the point in coming onto a thread about the administration/liquidation of your club, if you are not willing to engage in discussions about it?

by the way, still denying what you and tedi said yesterday and still calling you a liar.... go on, prove me wrong, Broadfoot.

The irony meter is off the scale here :lol: Dave (not dhense) has go at me for replying to a thread about Norman having digs at others, you're not very good at this.

Perhpas you should address the highlighted part to your good friend Norman, who was up at 3 am in the morning posting about Rangers fans on here, instead of discussing the administration of Rangers.

That all to one side, why haven't the sensible Rangers fans been asking the important questions, or if asking why not demanding the answers more clearly than they have been getting?

To my untrained eye it seems like there are just so many headbangers (and so many factions) within the support that the few sensible fans don't want to stand up and ask the sensible questions for fear of being branded 'Sellik minded' or a closet Tim/Dheclan/Earl Haig.

The only thing they can really then do is throw their money at a season ticket/share issue etc and pray that everything works out alright.

To my untrained eye it seems like there are just so many headbangers (and so many factions) within the support that the few sensible fans don't want to stand up and ask the sensible questions for fear of being branded 'Sellik minded' or a closet Tim/Dheclan/Earl Haig.

The only thing they can really then do is throw their money at a season ticket/share issue etc and pray that everything works out alright.

Which Rangers fans on here have said anything like that?

There is countless posts where we've said that answers and guarantees over where the money will go are needed before we support a share issue.

Now show some patience and wait for Charlies prospectus to come out.

Who said it had to be on here? There are what, less than 10 Rangers fans who contribute regularly to this thread, with maybe 50-75% of their posts involving insults, name calling and deflection (I realise this is a two way street) so I wouldn't consider this forum to be representative of the Rangers support in general, nor would I consider any posts questioning motives etc as truly asking questions of Rangers/Charles Green. If you or any other fans have been making real moves to get answers above posting on message boards then fair play to you.

There is countless posts where we've said that answers and guarantees over where the money will go are needed before we support a share issue.

So what is Charles Green prospectus going to be then? Steal the money and go back to tax havan Monaco, well he was introduced by Craig Whyte to D+P so this share issue has ticketus written all over it plus while CG said that the evaluation of the club is £80M? Then why did he bought the assets of Rangers for a small price to shaft the creditors?

BDO will shut down this cludgie of a club. wink.gif

So what is Charles Green prospectus going to be then? Steal the money and go back to tax havan Monaco, well he was introduced by Craig Whyte to D+P so this share issue has ticketus written all over it plus while CG said that the evaluation of the club is £80M? Then why did he bought the assets of Rangers for a small price to shaft the creditors?

Seeing as i haven't seen his prospectus yet, that is a f**king dumb post.

sad.gif do you think Greenes book of lies is really going to make a difference?

These guys are very clever at making everything look good on the surface, making sure the right companies are named in it etc.

Why would any money be going to Murray for property? Has this been part of the deal from the start?

Only an Bear could think that a club in DEEP DEEP financial trouble could justify laying back out the money they bring in on transfers out and not look at finding cheaper options ... let's not even even mention the fact you couldn't the afford the wage bill and the club had/was posting a massive deficit each season ... (someone posted the figures previously and it was horrific).

So £21(+) million pounds .. plus god knows how much in wages the club couldn't afford is not a spending spree. It's the equivalent of a junkie buying smack and not paying off his credit bills and bank overdraft (assuming he had these) .... as long as they get their wee fix.

Honest clubs would have used those amounts to pay down their debt and bring themselves onto a sound financial footing. The fact that you sold players is irrelevant when you are DEEP in debt and have been posting financial losses on a massive scale ... :lol:

Yes Youngsy you certainly know how to make a point.

This all in the chase of that elusive trophy .. but you did succeed in making the group stages but to your mob it was well worth shafting the taxman and cheating your way to those other trophies .. ;)

Spending spree or not? What do think folks?

I notice that you only highlighted the outgoings on transfers without taking into account,or rather just ignoring,the income from transfers,such as Hutton and Boumsong as this wouldn't suit your argument,would it. I was specifically highliting the transfers in and out during this period to demonstrate that there wasn't a spending spree as implied. Yes i am well aware that there were running costs such as salaries but as there wasn't the outgoings on actual fees as to previous years under Advocaat. there certainly wasn't a transfer spending spree,but as i say just you highlight what suits you.

You are stating a sound financial footing,up until Whyte came in the club was reducing the debt

year on year,it was down to a very manageable £18 million and was indeed being further reduced under an agreed deal with the bank.

Is that fact or not?

Before you bring in the EBT case this is not including any payment on that case that has yet to be confirmed either way.

Also making the group stages of the CL is success to Scottish clubs that brings in at least £10 million or are you rubbishing clubs reaching that stage or perhaps once again just Rangers reaching that stage. During this period the club and support were under no illusions that winning the competition was well beyond us,we realised and still do that success is reaching the group stages. All though once again your only argument on all this is money owed to the taxman,at this period of time the EBT case was and still is under dispute,is that right or wrong? So leaving aside the EBT case and up until Whyte came in was the actual debt down to a manageable debt of £18 million or not? Over the four year period mentioned the deficit on transfer fees was £4.2 million,with the success of CL group stages and UEFA Cup run the actual deficit was wiped on with the income on this although i do accept the running costs of the club,salaries etc.was too high,no argument on that but hardly a spending spree on fees was it.

Edited by youngsy

Seeing as i haven't seen his prospectus yet, that is a f**king dumb post.

No matter what Charlie puts in his glossy brochure Bennett - do you trust him? Does his record with Sheffield United and previous companies he's been involved with make your gut/heart/head trust this guy?

I personally wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. I'm sure his prospectus will paint a nice picture - you would naturally expect it to. I also suspect that the glossy documents produced by RBS at the time made buying ABN Amro look like a fcuking great idea too.

sad.gif do you think Greenes book of lies is really going to make a difference?

These guys are very clever at making everything look good on the surface, making sure the right companies are named in it etc.

Why would any money be going to Murray for property? Has this been part of the deal from the start?

Not really but i'll wait till i see it first before i make any judgements.

Charlies plans for Edmiston house, move the shop in there and the ticket office into the shop. all very grand indeed but talk is cheap.

We shall find out soon enough.

Should do for an answer to Pozabaird too.

Edited by bennett

Haven not havan. Buy not bought. In reply to your question as to why he bought the club at such a low price,it's what people do you know,see a bargain and buy it.

The 33 min version is on the website and its been posted a few times last night, http://www.bbc.co.uk...otland-19975957 should see you ok :)

Someone on KDS has put up this re the Hero........

14bs5qv.jpg

The Japanese have a superstition relating to the whites of the eye called Sanpaku.

Note number 5.

tumblr_m0ajnnEk7j1qa7scyo1_500.jpg

:lol:

All Sevco supporters should have a read of http://www.fbi.gov/s...school_violence

When there I had a look at who the FBI is chasing for white collar crimes http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wcc Unfortunately no one there I recognise.

Given the extraction treaty we have with the US, what are the chances if some American residents who were/are shareholders in Rangers or Sevco believing they bought the shares on false promises and general makey up nonsense, is there a chance the US Government might want to extradite the confidence tricksters involved.? :D

Are you allowed metal crutches in American prisons? :huh:

Edited by thelegendthatis

Haven not havan. Buy not bought. In reply to your question as to why he bought the club at such a low price,it's what people do you know,see a bargain and buy it.

If it was such a bargain, why did the detailed financial figures scare off Soccerball Bill? If something worth £80 million was going at such a bargain rate, why wasn't there a queue of genuine big businessmen knocking down Haudit & Daudit's door? If it was such a sure fire bargain, why could Minty only find a bug-eyed crook in a cheap Ralph Slater suit to take it off his hands for a quid?

Bargain? The club has no fucking money FFS!

Creditors want their money back and they are going to get it soon, read my sig £94M and how can the club value be £80M?

I am extremely disappointed with my mate Charley. :angry:

As I have registered to buy £10k worth of shares I would have hoped to have received a smarmy crawling letter from him thanking me for my interest, and assuring me my 10k will be well spent as the Sevco mob go global.

When I applied I cancelled my weekly Beano order, as I thought whatever was going to come through my letterbox would give me a few weeks of mirth.

Charles get the finger out. I am not going to be a patient man for much longer. If you can't be ars*d getting in touch, I will have to chase other daft investment opportunities, some of which are legal. :rolleyes: