Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Lord Nimmo was speaking about Rangers when he made that statement, this is not disputed

Do you think then that he was incorrect?

Can you provide the full context in which he made that statement?

It depends on your definition of "transfer". I would class that as meaning where a club is bought, or moves between holding companies. Not when they go tits up and the assets get punted to the highest bidder.

ETA when JJB went under recently and their assets were sold to Sports Direct, would you classify that as a transfer of the business and that JJB continue on?

Edited by Forest_Fifer

Lord Nimmo was speaking about Rangers when he made that statement, this is not disputed

Do you think then that he was incorrect?

Lord Nimmo wasn't. You are. FFS, Tedi, let it go. Did you cheer the Company? Do orcMedia say "Never forget what Whyte and Murray did to the Company"? How many titles have the Company won?

At the moment, rangers still exist. Coughing the last few quid to m'learned friends, but not quite dead yet.

So what, exactly, are you cheering to fighting draws at Peterhead and Annan? It can't be rangers. because they're on the slab. Along with their history, debts and criminal record. You want part of it? Take it all on. Then you may regain some respect. *

*But I wouldn't bank on it. Scum then Scum now Scum forever,

Your still a dodger dodger

You said that Lord Nimmo was only giving an opinion, when he wrote the words in my signature

Do you believe that opinion is correct or incorrect, its an easy question, only 2 choices ;)

Nimmo has got it wrong because your former club is about dead ! Charles Green has also stated before buying the assets and after forming the club you now support that Rangers are dead and all history lost because of it because his brand new club has never been part of the SPL EVER ! so how can you claim to have 5 star SPL titles :lol: couldna resist it ! but have never took part in the SPL ? answer that numpty !.

Now Green is pulling a flanker here both claiming at the same time to be a separate brand new club entity to the courts to escape punitive measures and pandering to the likes of you that you are in fact a continuance of the exact same club and didn't die ! pick one of these Chucky statements you believe there ?

Nimmo is trying to find a way to punish your club because it's masquerading as the original when found guilty as Green accepted the punishments due to the old club that's nearly dead,now we have Chucky reneging on the deal !.

OK, I'm game for a laugh

"A club is treated as a recognisable entity which is capable of being owned and operated, and which continues on existence despite its transfer to another owner and operator."

The bit you don't get is that your club didn't get "transferred" to another owner and operator (for example when Nottingham Forest were recently sold by the Doughty family to a bunch of rich Arabs - mmm, rich Arabs, wonder why they weren't interested in a global brand like Rangers?....),anyway, where was I, oh yes.. they weren't "transferred", they went bust and are currently awaiting the last rites to be delivered by BDO (now that Duff and Phelps have finally squeezed as much cash out of them as they can). There was no company that ran the club, there was only a company called Rangers FC.

What is called "Rangers" now is a collection of memorabilia and second-rate/can't be arsed players, managed by an imbecile, run by a conman, who are so crap they could only put 4 past the worst East Fife team in years (at Ibrox). Stenhousemuir beat us 3-0 ffs...

Also I told him about Wimbledon FC being sold and the club was moved on to Milton Keynes and renamed MK Dons as a real factual club entity that was bought and moved and changed and was not in admin or liquidation process.

1350484483[/url]' post='6722705']

Bennett was spot on in that post, I completely agree

Tedi, your pal seems to be running scared whilst I deny what he said and call him a liar.

You agreed with him...

Care to show me this elusive post.

Or were you lying too?

They have STV down in Yorkshire?

Not to you, Bennett, but to your acolyte.

Tedi, what exactly are your criteria for giving greenies? This could actually be taken as a reasonable question. In any event, it shows either a question which Bennett wants answering, or a "f**k me you hillbillys done got the electric" jibe. Or, possibly, a "bloody hell, isn't technology great?" post.

Bennett gets off the occasional cutting reply, but this most definitely wasn't one of them.

In any event, other than your idol posting it, a greenie? really? Pathetic.

It is not my definition, it is his wording, I think you need to go do some research and read the whole statement the Lord Nimmo made when he was defending the SPL commision and referring to Rangers ;), it is not hard to find

Gonnae answer the other question?

ETA - oh and maybe you should read it as well Here

It doesn't make good reading for Orcs, what with "Newco is not and never has been a member of the SPL" then going on to say how Newco could be responsible for the crimes of Oldco (because of the club as a "continuing entity".,

So what do you want then - a continuing entity that can get hammered if found guilty of dual contracts? Or a new club that can't but has no history? One or the other, hurry now, which will it be? We're all *desperate* to find out.

Edited by Forest_Fifer

1350513644[/url]' post='6724359']

Before I go, yes Dave Bennet made 2 statements on that post and yes he was correct

goodnight

Show me the post, liar.

And who the f**k is Dave Bennet?

Edited by dave.j

It is not my definition, it is his wording, I think you need to go do some research and read the whole statement the Lord Nimmo made when he was defending the SPL commision and referring to Rangers ;), it is not hard to find

So off you go and get it , purely for our information. It's not like we'd doubt your worldview, Tedi, is it. Off you go, I'll give you, oh, call it an hour and eight minutes to find it. Or maybe an hour and eighteen.

Fuckwit.

LOL thanks HB

You have just admitted that Lord Nimmo, the Scottish law lord an expert in Football law who is heading up the SPL commission 'has got it wrong'

If he is capable of getting it wrong with this then he is capable of getting it wrong when he delivers his verdict

No wonder Charlie decided to leave this mickey mouse law lord alone then :lol:

With that I go to bed happy :D

ERM ! didn't you read the Herald piece you moron ?.It was his believe that these events can happen !.He does not actually say that this is finite ! it is his believe ! aka without proof,legal document says so,it's article blah blah or any other.

Ultimate result Chucky goes to war with the SPL & SFA on punishments and your SFA licence gets revoked and 3 nil defeats handed out for the rest of the season.Bottom of the professional leagues in humiliation then booted out completely.

The highest of law lords have always fucked up on judicial matters on technicalities he forgot or didn't know.

Don't worry, Broadfoot & Tedious will be back tomorrow for another session of getting the pish ripped right out them.

Infact is it not time for Kincardine to come on line? They seem to take it in shifts, on here.

Edited by dave.j

Don't worry, Broadfoot & Tedious will be back tomorrow for another session of getting the pish ripped right out them.

Intact is it not time for Kincardine to come on line? They seem to take it in shifts, on here.

They always crawl away when shit hits the fan ! WHYTE coming out and throwing rocket fuel on the fire :lol: it would appear that agent Whyte is back to finish off the job :D

What clown decided to put Jabba on Newsnight? And why does the man whose the face of succulent lamb. Continue to claim he invented the term. When the term first appeared in article that Spiers wrote in the Herald. I find it hilarous that he continues to claim that the club was fine till Whyte took over. This shows that he's still licking Minty's arse. even though he's no longer in control of what was once Rangers. Hmmmm, I wonder why he continues to do that :rolleyes:

There is a few things we learned from the CW interview, assuming people have listened to the full version and not the sound bite edited version on the BBC. I agree with him that taking a bank loan to buy the club is more or less the same thing as mortgaging off season ticket sales. Since its someone elses money. As thats whats required to repay any long term debts to a bank, organistation or individuals. It could be argued as immoral and I won't try to disagree with anyone who makes that point, but whats seems illegal to me is that he had no intention of ever paying back that loan. As there is clear evidence that he was planning to put the club into adminstration within a year. The other point he made was that the old club could have been potentialy saved had Minty and the board tried to cut back and downsize around 05 in order to cope with the tax bombshell, but they did the oposite and ultimately went on a spending spree that was almost as ruinous as the DA era. The point he tripped himself up on was the PAYE & NIC. He said in October the club was imminently heading into admin, due to the early exit from the Champions and Europa league, but we all know he hadn't been paying it from the start. Since admin is usually automatically triggered by HMRC if you haven't been paying tax for 9 months.

Edited by Fotbawmad

A question for the P&B Financial whizzkids.

In Greens STV interview tonight he rambled on about the transparency that Sevco will be subject to as they will have to satisfy FSA inspections. I'm no expert - but isn't that another chunk of misinformation from Mr Green? AIM isn't part of the FSA's remit?

The AIM angle looks to simply be another attempt to shaft Hector by slashing their CT bill by 75%.

Edited by p&b is a disgrace

It does seem strange that all the "rangers" fans are offline when there's something to debate.

I find it unusual that, when there are events which could provoke debate and discussion, the Sevconians should suddenly find things to do, wives/boyfriends to abuse,Frosty Jack to drink, 9-in-a-row DVDs to watch.

Never mind, I'm sure they'll be back soon. Let's face it,

WE'RE ONLY HERE TO RIP THE PISH OOT THE RANGERS!

They always crawl away when shit hits the fan ! WHYTE coming out and throwing rocket fuel on the fire :lol: it would appear that agent Whyte is back to finish off the job :D

He look and sounded like a man who's frantically uncomfortable with questions heading his way from people much more powerful than the BBC.

I hope the powers that be absolutely f**k the wee c**t something rotten.