Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

CHARLES GREEN has revealed that £17million has been pledged so far in terms of the Rangers share issue and insists that any fan who follows through is guaranteed shares.

The announcement was made last week of the IPO with the intention of raising £20million and the response from supporters has been huge.

Charles Green told RangersTV: "It has been very encouraging and I'm now seeing the passion and commitment of Rangers fans financially. We see it on the terraces, of course, but in these difficult financial times the response has been amazing.

"In the last figures I saw a couple of days ago over 8000 fans had registered – with some 20000 fans on the website – and we have pledges of around £17million.

"And by the time we get to the cut-off date that figure will have risen.

"I would like to stress that any fan who backs up his or her pledge with a cheque will get their shares.

"I have had some calls from people concerned about that because we said the IPO would be up to £20million but fans will get their shares.

"It's much better than I expected. I don't think anyone could have predicted the response and it's testimony to what Rangers fans are about. They can see that the club is going in the right direction and this really is the icing on the cake.

"I don't think there is any doubt that we will know exceed our expectations.

"Ally McCoist and I were at the AIM dinner last week following the announcements and we got a fantastic ovation and following the formalities we were chatted up by fund managers who are interested in meeting us when we do the formal roadshow which will be in about two weeks' time.

"I said back in May that would IPO and that we would have a very diverse share base where there wouldn't be control for one person.

"To my mind this is the most important and last step of promises we made in May."

£17 million :lol: :lol: :lol: my fecking hole.

If it is £2 million he would consider it a success, and as for being chatted up by fund managers........here, Bennett, what do you do for a living :ph34r:;)

Edited by wunfellaff

His failure to deny it at the time is proof enough, i'm not trawling through his pish. Also he needs to alter his posting style a bit, wouldn't want anyone thinking that he was a Dhenseboy alias now.

"I've got no proof - it's a lie, but if i repeat it often enough...OOhhh look, maybe he's an alias! He posts on the same site as a celtic poster! HE'S AN ALIAS! A THIM ALIAS!"

Proof, please, liar. Also a bit more respect for posters who have valid opinions/questions. Or are you intent on acting like the thick orc many believe you to be?

I don't know if you've noticed, but some of us are bracketing you with Tedi and Bendarroch. Does that not embarrass you?

If it is £2 million he would consider it a success, and as for being chatted up by fund managers........here, Bennett, what do you do for a living :ph34r:;)

17 million divided by 8000 is £2125 per registration of interest - now, if you take off M.Mouse, P. Benedict, Hans N Zitill, Rob D Fanz and the rest, how much do you think he'll actually get?

Assuming it gets that far, of course.....

2 mill would be success considering how the fans have acted since 2004 when they first realised their club was in the shit!

2004, Tedi, that's what you said, right?

17 million divided by 8000 is £2125 per registration of interest - now, if you take off M.Mouse, P. Benedict, Hans N Zitill, Rob D Fanz and the rest, how much do you think he'll actually get?

Assuming it gets that far, of course.....

At £3 a prospectus is it? If you were a printers, would you want cash up front? e14407.gif

<h2 style="margin: 0px 0px 8px; padding: 0px; font-size: 1em; clear: both; ">83 User(s) are reading this topic

34 members, 49 guests, 0 anonymous users

</h2>

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Sitting with a large pizza and a couple of bottles of "Two Ravens" (£4.49 at the Co-Op - halfprice and fucking lovely) waiting for the entertainment to start:

Iiiiinn the red corner, with the swivelly eyes and desire for a shorter sentence....

Iiiiin the blue corner, with the shifty look, and the desire to f**k off back to Halifax with a sack full of Orc gold....

Lettsss Gggeeetttt RREeaadddyy TOO RRRRRRRRRUUUuummmbbbllee!

I've said it once and I'll say it again, where's that wee honey, tee bear.

On and off on Orcmedia, she really is a crazy bitch :D . Even the Orcs think she is barmy. Sure she has something like 5 kids and is early 20's.

Sitting with a large pizza and a couple of bottles of "Two Ravens" (£4.49 at the Co-Op - halfprice and fucking lovely) waiting for the entertainment to start:

Iiiiinn the red corner, with the swivelly eyes and desire for a shorter sentence....

Iiiiin the blue corner, with the shifty look, and the desire to f**k off back to Halifax with a sack full of Orc gold....

mmm!1 Yep!1 the Two Ravens is nice indeed, Good choice My man!! White, Red or Rose?

:( I need to go to sleep so I won't catch up on the entertainment until about 5am. Gutted. Roll on Friday and a fortnight off, gonna be a good 'un.

1350508025[/url]' post='6724037']

On and off on Orcmedia, she really is a crazy bitch :D . Even the Orcs think she is barmy. Sure she has something like 5 kids and is early 20's.

45... Die hard ger for 30 years... Made her first game 3 years ago... So shit like that.

<h2 style="margin: 0px 0px 8px; padding: 0px; font-size: 1em; clear: both; ">83 User(s) are reading this topic

34 members, 49 guests, 0 anonymous users

</h2>

I've think I've found TEDI 5 STARS alias on orcmedia :lol: looking for proof other than Green's statement that Nimmo said they were the same club they've always been,the one he has on his signature ! pure desperate man :lol: it's got to be TEDI FFS ?

REDDY TEDI ?

I've think I've found TEDI 5 STARS alias on orcmedia :lol: looking for proof other than Green's statement that Nimmo said they were the same club they've always been,the one he has on his signature ! pure desperate man :lol: it's got to be TEDI FFS ?

REDDY TEDI ?

Not getting a lot of support even from the swivel-eyed fuckwits on there, is he?