Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

They have STV down in Yorkshire?

SKY is a marvel, Bennett. add channels, either 0385 or named as STV. Simple.

Oh, and BTW, that "too long" post just got 130 more respect points than your entire oeuvre. I've said it before, it's an inexact and nebulous system, but it appears I'm not the only one who thinks you're not very nice/stupid/uninformed/bigoted/a bit of a c**t.*

*and that's with Tedi shoving so many greenies up your arse I'm surprised you can walk.

£17 million :lol: :lol: :lol: my fecking hole.

If it is £2 million he would consider it a success, and as for being chatted up by fund managers........here, Bennett, what do you do for a living :ph34r:;)

ffs the guys on KDS have pledged about £5m themselves! dosent look good for sevco.

This thread was much better back in the halcyon of April, May and June. Reasoned debate amongst intelligent posters back then, well compared to the shite I've read over the last few pages.

there are Three posters you can blame that on... See if you can spot them. They're the very best RM could offer.

Charlie convinced me with his appearance tonight. All seems perfectly legit. My first priority would also be to move the ticket office into the shop, move the shop into Edminston House, and move the shredders full of EBTs into the old ticket office.

Where do I sign? Put me down for a grand.

Whyte on Newsnight Scotland now.

He looks as if he's oot his thruppenies.

He always looks like that, ffs. What I can't understand is why he's broken cover right now. He's had eight months to put his side of the story. Oh, f**k me, jabba's on. That's my quid on the sweep busted.

Your still a dodger dodger

You said that Lord Nimmo was only giving an opinion, when he wrote the words in my signature

Do you believe that opinion is correct or incorrect, its an easy question, only 2 choices ;)

OK, I'm game for a laugh

"A club is treated as a recognisable entity which is capable of being owned and operated, and which continues on existence despite its transfer to another owner and operator."

The bit you don't get is that your club didn't get "transferred" to another owner and operator (for example when Nottingham Forest were recently sold by the Doughty family to a bunch of rich Arabs - mmm, rich Arabs, wonder why they weren't interested in a global brand like Rangers?....),anyway, where was I, oh yes.. they weren't "transferred", they went bust and are currently awaiting the last rites to be delivered by BDO (now that Duff and Phelps have finally squeezed as much cash out of them as they can). There was no company that ran the club, there was only a company called Rangers FC.

What is called "Rangers" now is a collection of memorabilia and second-rate/can't be arsed players, managed by an imbecile, run by a conman, who are so crap they could only put 4 past the worst East Fife team in years (at Ibrox). Stenhousemuir beat us 3-0 ffs...

I've been around on this thread for a while, but none of us can claim to remember everything.

With that in mind:

Has anybody got links for Traynor's articles where he questioned Craig Whyte over the non-payment of NIC and PAYE?

Just, he mentioned asking those very questions on air just now, and I'm sure a fearless journalist like Jim Traynor wouldn't bow to vested interests in pursuit of the truth, would he?

OK, I'm game for a laugh

"A club is treated as a recognisable entity which is capable of being owned and operated, and which continues on existence despite its transfer to another owner and operator."

The bit you don't get is that your club didn't get "transferred" to another owner and operator (for example when Nottingham Forest were recently sold by the Doughty family to a bunch of rich Arabs - mmm, rich Arabs, wonder why they weren't interested in a global brand like Rangers?....),anyway, where was I, oh yes.. they weren't "transferred", they went bust and are currently awaiting the last rites to be delivered by BDO (now that Duff and Phelps have finally squeezed as much cash out of them as they can). There was no company that ran the club, there was only a company called Rangers FC.

What is called "Rangers" now is a collection of memorabilia and second-rate/can't be arsed players, managed by an imbecile, run by a conman, who are so crap they could only put 4 past the worst East Fife team in years (at Ibrox). Stenhousemuir beat us 3-0 ffs...

The fucking twats are ruining the 3rd division, of course they don't care.

Who the fcuk thought it was a good idea to let Jabba out of his cell? I swear, if Archie MacPherson pops up next, I might need strong medication. Traynor is a complete slabbering cnut.

Aye, loads of slabber about hard questions - none of which ever saw print. And he name-dropped the Herald again, to establish his "quality" pedigree, without mentioning why he no longer works there.ph34r.gif