Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I like this bit.

The Share Issue There are 22,670,000 shares in Sevco, owned by Charles Green and his consortium. Initial £12 million investment added to £10,670,000 of season ticket sales. The remainder of 27,330,000 new share will make up a total equity of 50,000,000 £1 shares. They then add the £ 27,330,000 income from the share issue placing an equity value of the company to £73,330,000.00. Charles Green and his consortium will own 50% which is £ 38,665,000 in share value. They will then sell their shares back to the Company. The Company will have to acquire the shares and will empty the bank to pay them.

This would push Sevco 5088 into administration and they have cashed in covering Ticketus and Investment debt and they still own the assets. They will then sell the assets on the cheap and it's job done.

Charles Green was reported to the FTSE rules in 1998. Sheffield United's Board of Directors reported him for similar misselling of their floatation. Charles Green alone has set back Sheffield United 12 years and almost bankrupted them at the time.

Would you buy shares with this guy?

Edited by Bairnforever1992

1350600972[/url]' post='6726948']

I like this bit.

The Share Issue There are 22,670,000 shares in Sevco, owned by Charles Green and his consortium. Initial £12 million investment added to £10,670,000 of season ticket sales. The remainder of 27,330,000 new share will make up a total equity of 50,000,000 £1 shares. They then add the £ 27,330,000 income from the share issue placing an equity value of the company to £73,330,000.00. Charles Green and his consortium will own 50% which is £ 38,665,000 in share value. They will then sell their shares back to the Company. The Company will have to acquire the shares and will empty the bank to pay them.

This would push Sevco 5088 into administration and they have cashed in covering Ticketus and Investment debt and they still own the assets. They will then sell the assets on the cheap and it's job done.

Charles Green was reported to the FTSE rules in 1998. Sheffield United's Board of Directors reported him for similar misselling of their floatation. Charles Green alone has set back Sheffield United 12 years and almost bankrupted them at the time.

Don't know, I kind of liked the stuff about players being loaned to rangers, receiving payments from Rangers.

Guest Kincardine

Anyone any theories as to how he manages to get his rather large head and two monster chins through the too tight neck hole of his shirt?

Sir John of Stein said, "The celtic jersey does not shrink to fit inferior players."

Sir Kincardine of High Wycombe says, "Just buy XXXL size and you'll be fine"

I like this bit.

I'm more than happy to pop in here when i have a few moments to spare to keep this thread on topic. smile.gif

Too right the thread's gone downhill, but the Summer of Sevco petered out after they got clearance to play. Once actual football started again, there wasn't as much space on the back pages for wild speculation (which is meat and drink on here). So, as Tedi says, the whole thing's been limping on for a while now (since, oh, the back end of Julywink.gif).

After yesterday's sighting of the Swivel-eyed conman and Charlie committing himself to a Prospectus, things could well be on the move again, and not before time! Roll on the juicy dissection of the oldco/newco/histroy/titles/liquidation mess, it's going to be fun again.

To be honest, I think you're being a bit harsh on Youngsy, who will pick posts apart and post robust rebuttals detailing his views. I'd give his place in the Blue team to Bendarroch who, with Tedi, acts as cheerleader for every insulting and supercilious post Bennett makes.

Dhens and Dave have been good posters for a while, but have been drawn into the exchanges with the Three Amigos through their sheer persistent lying and inability (or refusal) to comprehend basic English.

Quality HAS been at a premium for a while, but without the above named and me, HB, Itwiznaeme and a couple of others, the thread might well have died on its arse weeks ago.

For myself, I apologise if you're fed up with seeing me around (there is an ignore function), but I ain't going nowhere. I still enjoy the cut & thrust with reasoned posters, and put up with the Amigos as a necessary evil.

Namecalling and accusations? Playground stuff? Fair enough, but in my defence I think I'm just guilty of ignoring my Father's advice, imparted many years ago but still relevant:

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you to death with experience.

Strange that someone who is so against bigotry would give someone who got a warning for anti semitic posts not that long ago such plaudits, very strange.

Then again you do seem to be his little bitch Norman.

Attention !

What does that word mean?

To call Attention; To bring something to someones attention / to attract / drew someones attention, come to notice.

Attention is the cognitive process of selectively concentrating on one aspect of the environment while ignoring other thing.

Noun;

1, The act of faculty of attention especially by directing the mind to an object.

2, A capacity to maintain selective or substained concentration.

From middle England Attencioun.

From Latin Attentio.

From Attendere, past participe Attentus ("to attend, give heed"); Attend

Attention comes from the word Attend where by you can not be called to Attention unless you are in attendance.

When Charles Green called for Attention he didn't use the A word, he used the B word.

Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread In Pictures

smile.gif

Guest Kincardine

When Charles Green called for Attention he didn't use the A word, he used the B word.[/color]

So, "When Charles Green called for Attention he didn't use the A word, he used the B word" is confusing.

What word was that, then? Battention?

Attention !

What does that word mean?

To call Attention; To bring something to someones attention / to attract / drew someones attention, come to notice.

Attention is the cognitive process of selectively concentrating on one aspect of the environment while ignoring other thing.

Noun;

1, The act of faculty of attention especially by directing the mind to an object.

2, A capacity to maintain selective or substained concentration.

From middle England Attencioun.

From Latin Attentio.

From Attendere, past participe Attentus ("to attend, give heed"); Attend

Attention comes from the word Attend where by you can not be called to Attention unless you are in attendance.

When Charles Green called for Attention he didn't use the A word, he used the B word.

Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread In Pictures

smile.gif

image-308C_4B92F8AD.gif

Guest Kincardine

Did someone mention "THE BIG HOOSE"

Aye plenty of folk - but it's not a quote from a Bear.

I suspect that Scotland's otologists will be busy over the next few days.

1350607880[/url]' post='6727096']

Maybe if you'd payed as much attention to the details in the years before your club had went into admin/liquidisation soon to be sledgehammered into a six foot hole in the ground, they might not of been in the laughable situation they are in now. Goodnight mr sensitive.????

Also to add was adviced to look at this page http://www.hmrc.gov....ual/ins1121.htm

This shows in newcos case HMRC will be on them in an instant when they realise that they are up the creek which seems to be sooner rather than later

Also with the hmrc website within the S423 Insolvency Act 1986. The new company can be held responsible for the old companies debt if any of the 6 following criteria is met:

1.Are the directors the same or is there evidence that the directors of the previous company are connected with those of the successor company, or involved in its management?

2.Is the successor company carrying on the same trade as the previous company?

3. Are the employees the same?

4.Is the trading or company name the same or similar?

5.Are the trading premises the same?

6. Did the successor company acquire assets from the previous company?

Hope this clears up the they can't come after us for oldco debt as we are a newco

I bumped this one back up because I was surfing on the web out of boredom,the part in bold has stuck with me and was always bothering me ?

Didn't Craig Whyte sells his shares to Charles Green for £2 ? making him the majority owner of Rangers Football Club PLC est 1872 ? BBC source of sale to Green

When Rangers Fooball Club PLC est 1872 changed it's name to RFC 2012 wasn't Charles Green owner of both companies at the time (RFC 2012 & The Rangers Football Club Ltd) ?

This would then make Charles Green in conflict because he owns both the oldco and the newco at the same time ?

This would explain why the change over of names would go without hindrance wouldn't it ?

So are NUFF n HELPS complicit in the scam created by Charles Green from the start to change the real Rangers PLC est 1872 to RFC 2012 ?

So Charles Green was owner of both parties involved with the club itself from the oldco and the newco ! FUCKING SHOCKING THAT NO-ONE HAS SPOTTED THIS IN THE MSM or LAW !

Edited by hellbhoy

Kinky, outstanding bit of deflection there. Your new club are on the verge of dragging you through the pain of admin again and you are worried whether the word hoose is used or the word house. Well played sir.

Catchphrases, nicknames, sayings etc don't have to have any factual basis - The Big Hoose guy must simply be the inspiration for the term. It doesn't honestly matter if he said the words or not.

Then again, I'm sure I must be getting trolled here, noone can really pretend they think whether a catchphrase was said or not is actually important. Can they?

Edited by Jambomo

Too right the thread's gone downhill, but the Summer of Sevco petered out after they got clearance to play. Once actual football started again, there wasn't as much space on the back pages for wild speculation (which is meat and drink on here). So, as Tedi says, the whole thing's been limping on for a while now (since, oh, the back end of Julywink.gif).

After yesterday's sighting of the Swivel-eyed conman and Charlie committing himself to a Prospectus, things could well be on the move again, and not before time! Roll on the juicy dissection of the oldco/newco/histroy/titles/liquidation mess, it's going to be fun again.

To be honest, I think you're being a bit harsh on Youngsy, who will pick posts apart and post robust rebuttals detailing his views. I'd give his place in the Blue team to Bendarroch who, with Tedi, acts as cheerleader for every insulting and supercilious post Bennett makes.

Dhens and Dave have been good posters for a while, but have been drawn into the exchanges with the Three Amigos through their sheer persistent lying and inability (or refusal) to comprehend basic English.

Quality HAS been at a premium for a while, but without the above named and me, HB, Itwiznaeme and a couple of others, the thread might well have died on its arse weeks ago.

For myself, I apologise if you're fed up with seeing me around (there is an ignore function), but I ain't going nowhere. I still enjoy the cut & thrust with reasoned posters, and put up with the Amigos as a necessary evil.

Namecalling and accusations? Playground stuff? Fair enough, but in my defence I think I'm just guilty of ignoring my Father's advice, imparted many years ago but still relevant:

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you to death with experience.

Strange that someone who is so against bigotry would give someone who got a warning for anti semitic posts not that long ago such plaudits, very strange.

Then again you do seem to be his little bitch Norman.

I am unaware of any warnings given to any posters. Care to provide proof? Are you Jewish/Semite yourself? Or have you just found another minority to take offence on behalf of? Any chance you could provide us with a list?

"Such plaudits"? Looks like you comprehension skills are slipping. If you read that properly, or get a grown-up to explain, that sentence is about the fact that the posters referred to were posting through that period. No praise or damnation - I refer to myself, and several other posters (including you) in the same sentence.

So I must be giving plaudits to myself then? What a big-headed twat! And handing out plaudits to you, Tedi, and Bendarroch? You reckon?

Oh, and as for being anyone's "bitch" - I'll leave the underclass social structures to you and your mates, if you don't mind.

I bumped this one back up because I was surfing on the web out of boredom,the part in bold has stuck with me and was always bothering me ?

Didn't Craig Whyte sells his shares to Charles Green for £2 ? making him the majority owner of Rangers Football Club PLC est 1872 ? BBC source of sale to Green

When Rangers Fooball Club PLC est 1872 changed it's name to RFC 2012 wasn't Charles Green owner of both companies at the time (RFC 2012 & The Rangers Football Club Ltd) ?

This would then make Charles Green in conflict because he owns both the oldco and the newco at the same time ?

This would explain why the change over of names would go without hindrance wouldn't it ?

So are NUFF n HELPS complicit in the scam created by Charles Green from the start to change the real Rangers PLC est 1872 to RFC 2012 ?

So Charles Green was owner of both parties involved with the club itself from the oldco and the newco ! FUCKING SHOCKING THAT NO-ONE HAS SPOTTED THIS IN THE MSM or LAW !

Ownership of shares does not bestow directorship and the fiduciary duties that go with directorship on the owner of shares.