Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Your wee pal Bairnforever called Rangers fans Dirty Orange c***s or b*****ds on this very thread...He was reported for it but says he got no warning which in all honesty does not surprise me at all but his post was removed...It was on this thread...i am surprised you missed it :rolleyes:

As i said what is bigoted about calling a Republican Sympathiser a Republican Sympathiser? The relevance is Thommo is an obvious bigot with an agenda against Rangers Football Club...I thought you might have grasped that but it still seems to be escaping you. He is a Bigot as are the rest of the bloggers you put so much faith in...where did that get you :lol:

So, if I understand you correctly, anyone who doesn't like rangers is a bigot? Is that what we're saying here? Just to get the ground rules straight, you understand. I thought he may have been caught on video singing anti-protestant songs, or conducting a crowd in sectarian singing, or trying to introduce a no-protestants employment policy at C4 News.

Nope. Doesn't like rangers = bigot. So long as we know the definition.

Now go on, defend Bendarroch again. That was funny. I like funny.biggrin.gif

So, if I understand you correctly, anyone who doesn't like rangers is a bigot? Is that what we're saying here? Just to get the ground rules straight, you understand. I thought he may have been caught on video singing anti-protestant songs, or conducting a crowd in sectarian singing, or trying to introduce a no-protestants employment policy at C4 News.

Nope. Doesn't like rangers = bigot. So long as we know the definition.

Now go on, defend Bendarroch again. That was funny. I like funny.biggrin.gif

In that case, I am super bigoted ;)

How long have Kilmarnock been around?

143 years of unbroken history.

Just a few trophies - none presented in broom cupboards.

No riots.

No Uefa fines or sanctions.

No massive financial meltdowns. (OK, one that I remember, but "massive" isn't really the wordwink.gif)

No discriminatory signing policies - if they're cheap, we'll have 'em.

Aye, shit to be a Killie fan. laugh.gif

Do Rangers fans dislike this guy so much because he's critical of the club? Serious question btw.

I can't speak for them all, but I never mind criticism - even harsh criticism if it has a basis in reality. Spiers, for example, has been right many times about Murray. However, I can't stand Spiers and his blatant lying.

Many moons ago I was at a packed Ibrox for a match versus Aberdeen when dolly started up their charming 'We all agree the Ibrox disaster was magic' sing-a-long. Spiers was there amongst the press - when challenged later as to why he chose to ignore the singing he said: "I never heard it."

The only temporarily deaf man in a crowd of 50,000 you see.

He lied - to cringing effect - on TV last night. I will confess to enjoying his squirming discomfort.

smile.gif

I can't speak for them all, but I never mind criticism - even harsh criticism if it has a basis in reality. Spiers, for example, has been right many times about Murray. However, I can't stand Spiers and his blatant lying.

Many moons ago I was at a packed Ibrox for a match versus Aberdeen when dolly started up their charming 'We all agree the Ibrox disaster was magic' sing-a-long. Spiers was there amongst the press - when challenged later as to why he chose to ignore the singing he said: "I never heard it."

The only temporarily deaf man in a crowd of 50,000 you see.

He lied - to cringing effect - on TV last night. I will confess to enjoying his squirming discomfort.

smile.gif

Maybe it was just a tiny minority that were singing? Just a thought.....

ETA: Spiers has been a smug c**t for years - surprised it's taken people this long to have a real go at him. Not fit to lace Big Shug's boots - but then, no journalist working in Scotland is.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie

Maybe it was just a tiny minority that were singing? Just a thought.....

Aberdeen always arrive with a tiny minority - then sing as if their very lives depend on being heard at Ibrox. It's rare for it to last overly long mind you as we take great (and regular) delight in bitch slapping their team. Dolly silence invariably follows.

I heard the sheep that day - I regularly sit in the main stand behind the press.

Spiers lied - just as he did last night.

Right, a couple of genuine inquiries as to what's happened here? I've been busy all day and not managed to keep up properly. Apologies if already addressed:

This business of finding for Rangers in the majority of cases, I don't understand the significance of. In the others, did HMRC win, or did Rangers not contest the original decision? Does this mean that EBT payments in those cases were found to be contractual, or does it mean something quite different? I know I'm being simplistic here, but if I was charged with 46 murders, but convicted only of 7, I'd still be in lots of trouble. Rangers don't appear to be in as much trouble any more. Why is that?

Another thing I don't get is how this decision could be reached following the Mark Daly programme. In it, correspondence involving Martin Bain and relating to Sasa Papac, seemed to firmly establish that he was ostensibly taking a pay cut, in order to instead receive payment via the EBT.

seriously, what's happened here? Is Mark Daly under genuine scrutiny as to the truth of what he alleged, even though none of it was legally contested at the time? Or does what he revealed not necessarily constitute payment being anything other than a loan (for reasons I don't understand)?

Can someone offer genuine explanations please, because my little head's struggling to get round some of it?

Right, a couple of genuine inquiries as to what's happened here? I've been busy all day and not managed to keep up properly. Apologies if already addressed:

This business of finding for Rangers in the majority of cases, I don't understand the significance of. In the others, did HMRC win, or did Rangers not contest the original decision? Does this mean that EBT payments in those cases were found to be contractual, or does it mean something quite different? I know I'm being simplistic here, but if I was charged with 46 murders, but convicted only of 7, I'd still be in lots of trouble. Rangers don't appear to be in as much trouble any more. Why is that?

Another thing I don't get is how this decision could be reached following the Mark Daly programme. In it, correspondence involving Martin Bain and relating to Sasa Papac, seemed to firmly establish that he was ostensibly taking a pay cut, in order to instead receive payment via the EBT.

seriously, what's happened here? Is Mark Daly under genuine scrutiny as to the truth of what he alleged, even though none of it was legally contested at the time? Or does what he revealed not necessarily constitute payment being anything other than a loan (for reasons I don't understand)?

Can someone offer genuine explanations please, because my little head's struggling to get round some of it?

Because they can't be killed twice. It's not like they're fucking zombies, ferchrissakes! laugh.gif

Is there actually any evidence of these Ibrox disaster chants being sung, seems to me like its an attempt by the Rangers fans to deflect attention away from their own sectarian singing.

Are you for real? Go on to you tube and have a search, f*8king halfwit.