Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I believe you think we actually give any kind of f**k about what you say about us.

Dundee Utd fans threatened to boycott their own club if they refused to act on their wishes in the summer. Diddies and plastics alike responded with: "Yay!"

Rangers fans boycott Dundee Utd in response (amongst other factors) and diddies and plastic responded with: "That's a fucking disgrace!"

Take your double standards and ram them up the arse of the board WKR (© Dhensebhore) where you'll find an abundance of others to keep yours company.

^^^^^^^^^

Seething.

I believe you think we actually give any kind of f**k about what you say about us.

Dundee Utd fans threatened to boycott their own club if they refused to act on their wishes in the summer. Diddies and plastics alike responded with: "Yay!"

Rangers fans boycott Dundee Utd in response (amongst other factors) and diddies and plastic responded with: "That's a fucking disgrace!"

Take your double standards and ram them up the arse of the board WKR (© Dhensebhore) where you'll find an abundance of others to keep yours company.

Why would Dundee United's relationships with their fans bother the mighty bears, then? Diddies and Plastics, remember? So, f**k all to do with your new club. The Orcs aren't claiming this shite is "in response" to anything other than perceived disrespect.

A bit like Motherwell - where the fans involved in the club made it quite clear there would be no vote to allow a new club to enter directly into the SPL. And yet Motherwell are "friendly" towards your new team, according to Charlie the Uber-Orc.

Other factors, Bendarroch? Let's hear them then. Any factor/reason would do, tbf.

"Bhoycott" - did you add the "H"?

If so, why?

Because they're pathetic, spiteful, clueless fuckwits of the highest order.

Each and every one of them, f**k them all.

That club is nothing but a big skidmark at the arsehole end of scottish football. :angry:

Of course fans can boycott whatever they want to. They pays their money and makes their choice. However for a club or club representative to instigate or recommend such a thing is unacceptable. I think Chuckie could be in for another 'disrepute' charge.

Anyone who knows the origin of the word 'boycott' will realise that it is already a "Timmy" word :). Surprised the horcs are husing hit.

Edited by cyderspaceman

Fans boycotts happen sometimes.

I can't remember another time where a club has instigated this course of action, anyone?

We boycotted Cappielow during the dark days, obviously Morton fans checked out the credentials of a new owner, seen he was a chancer and acted accordingly. This is what you are meant to do, not parade down the street with the guy held high on your shoulders and blame everyone else for you having a sore back.

So they asked all the THE RAGERS supporters whether they would like a ticket or simply accepted a biased mouthpiece .. there are plenty of your fans who disagree or do they count?

That's Ragers International, I'll have you know. :lol:

Why would Dundee United's relationships with their fans bother the mighty bears, then? Diddies and Plastics, remember?

Why would Rangers supporters relationship with our club bother you, then?

As I've time and again, WKR Bond - take your double standards and ram them.

smile.gif

Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that I thought "thiose scumbags" were awesome and I was *totally* cheering them on.

You understand the difference between "a bunch of self-righteous fannies" organising a boycott for no sane reason, and "the owners and directors" doing the same, right?

It's like how some clubs have a lot of muppets on the terraces, but others are run by muppets, for the entertainment of muppets.

Remember that old saying, "the lunatics have taken over the asylum"? Well, Ibrox right now is like that, except it's more like "the bullshitter has taken over the asylum and is milking all the grateful lunatics for money".

And you're all singing his praises for it, as if the names "Murray" or "Whyte" had never been heard down Govan way.

It's fascinating to watch you lot fall for this stuff for the third time in, what, ten years? Magic, do keep it up.

Whether you believe the green brigade boycott was awesome or not is neither nere nor there to me, they are still scumbags as far as i'm concerned, fact is they had a boycott. Where Rangers fans boycott is different is that the club supported the fans boycott by refusing to take the tickets after listening to the fans,they did not instigate the boycott,in the same respect that other SPL clubs listened to their support in the summer re; Rangers.

Our club have taken advice from the support groups as uptaking the tickets would not be viable,as many of the support would not be taking the away game option,many supporters clubs advised the RST and RSA on this and they subsequently advised the club. As to "we are all singing his praises"don't talk a load of nonsense,there are many Rangers fans well aware that Green plays to the gallery and whether he accepted or rejected the tickets the support groups were not accepting them. Now here is a question for you;why, as you are not a fan of Dundee United, are you so bothered about this,it's not as though any of this is going to impact on your club,is it?

Doesn't matter,if other clubs fans want to supplement DU gate that's fine,Rangers have refused to take tickets simply because on information from the support groups the ticket sale will fail,the club hasn't refused to play the game. So tell me,if there is another boycott of an SPL ground by the support,which there will be at some point whether this season or in future,are other clubs fans going to subsidise the relevant clubs.

Thats not how the statement reads "This is a unanimous decision by the board, senior management and staff at Ibrox. Everyone at this club is dismayed at the actions of certain SPL clubs, which were actively engaged in trying to harm Rangers when we were in a perilous situation and we are acutely aware of their attitude to us.“Not all clubs who voted against Rangers returning to the SPL fall into that category and indeed we made Motherwell very welcome when we played them at Ibrox in the League Cup competition recently"

This a swipe at DUFC and could be classed as bringing the game into disrepute or sanctioning actions against a fellow member club, The Thatcher government is starting to look more popular in Scotland than your mob

Perhaps DU should just play the game, take all the gate money and before they give The Rangers their share, call in the administrators!!!!

I know, I know - it is hardly an original idea......I don't think that Rangers have a patent on it though.

They can do that if they like, but considering that they'll get a 10 point deduction would this be a wise move?