Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I would say I am a completely unreasonable bloke, especially when dealing with yahoos like you that hide behind the other team badge in order to gain support from other posters, I often disagree with much of the shite that is written here but I am also no puppet on a string, if CG or in this case my club do something I disagree with then I am happy to let it be known

Don't waste your breathe telling us. Go tell Chuckie.

Shame it is you who writes most of the shite on here. laugh.gif

I don't get Sevconians. They seem really glad that the players of the former club didn't pay their tax properly. If any Accies players weren't paying tax while I'm knocking my pan in at work I'd be raging.

Sevconians on the other hand seem to revel in the fact that their "heroes" were taking the mick out of them and society at large. Strange bunch.

So stupid on so many levels.

Apart from the fact that gate money would be split.

Apart from the fact that the 2009 abandonment can't be a factor as there have been no boycott calls since.

Apart from the fact that Green will do anything, anything at all to appeal to that large lowest common denominator.

Apart from the fact that their anger about being barred from entering the SPL is at odds with their claimed desire to join SFL3 all along.

Why do Rangers always want to behave like such unpleasant dicks? Seriously, does this alone not bother some of the more sensible, decent Rangers fans on here?

There has indeed been calls to boycott Tannadice previously, only last season our fans were accused of stealing from United (arab turst) after a lot of our fans never went to Tannadice.

Did United have to use their official website to call us "The Rangers" yesterday?

Every few weeks or so Thompson seems to be having a dig at us, why can't he let it go?

You can't force people to go to a game, if people don't want to go to Tannadice then thats that.

It's nothing to do with the SPL, we've turned out for two SPL sides this season so far and may do again if we beat United.

There has indeed been calls to boycott Tannadice previously, only last season our fans were accused of stealing from United (arab turst) after a lot of our fans never went to Tannadice.

Did United have to use their official website to call us "The Rangers" yesterday?

Every few weeks or so Thompson seems to be having a dig at us, why can't he let it go?

You can't force people to go to a game, if people don't want to go to Tannadice then thats that.

It's nothing to do with the SPL, we've turned out for two SPL sides this season so far and may do again if we beat United.

were they not at home?

Guest Kincardine

Your baits a bit stale mate.

Tax cheats! :angry:

Thank f**k Henrick's here to give us a fresh and insightful perspective ;)

BTW this thread is now passé. The cool guys' latest obsession is our Feb tie with some mob from Dundee.

Just a random thought struck me. More great media managment by Mr Green today - I truly take my hat off to him. Instead of the HMRC appeal getting the majority of the headlines, with the speculation and uncertainty that it brings - all of which can have an impact on his imminent share issue - supporting the boycott (or potentially not, he's manage to release a statement that links, but doesn't call for it).. The result - deflection away, and mass debate on any sort of boycott - and more limited speculation on the HMRC appeal, grounds, timescale, consequences etc. It's got plenty people screaming that he's saying dumb things, but is it smarter than the average bear, or just a boo boo?

You felt the same way about about all those players and the dodgy-as-f**k film investments? And as for Lennon himself - was it £200,000 he invested in his dodgier-than-f**k scheme?

Think of the hospi...

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

:lol:

Pre-internet, I invested in many a dodgy film ;)