Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Having more institutional investors makes it more interesting for the rest of us. These groups want their money back with interest (nothing wrong with that) whereas the fans were happy for it to be a sunk cost. Since 20 million won't last long as they have various debts, outgoings etc. Should be fun to see the upheavals over the next couple of months.

Bets on Ibrox being sold by the end of 2013?

Indeed. smile.gif I'm greatly looking forward to it and beyond.

It all comes down to who has invested from the "Institutions" (if Chuckie is to be believed) lol.

If these are shell capital companies linked to his existing backers it's the equivalent of the street corner vendor buying his own newspapers and telling his supplier he's a great salesman.

The Grande Illusion continues....

Part one of the plan complete, Rangers fans didn't buy in.

Cue the Asset stripping..... expect Ibrox to be sold and leased back. Expect all other property to be sold off. As stated above, the fans would be happy to see their investment drop in value for improved quality on the park. This is absolutely not the case for "institutional" investors. Prize money in Scotland is next to nothing so what other ways can these investors expect a return on their £20million?

When rapeepull complain expect them to be told they had their chance to invest and didn't, now don't expect a say!

Popcorn time! (Again)

Some people on here have hyperactive imaginations, seriously. :lol:

The fans gave 5 million to the IPO and considering the time of year I would say that's outstanding. Mr Green has over 20 million now and I'm sure they'll be some investor waiting to take the remaining 5 million.

and Santa's coming soon as well. Happy days!

The fans gave 5 million to the IPO and considering the time of year I would say that's outstanding. Mr Green has over 20 million now and I'm sure they'll be some investor waiting to take the remaining 5 million.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , a post truely worthy of 10 x :lol:

Oh. my. aching. sides. :lol:

I'm sure chuckie cheese is delighted with rapeepul's philanthropy!

Don't know where you got 5 million from, but that doesn't even pay back Chucky's loan.

The institutional investors oversubscribed on the initial investment anyway meaning Mr Green didn't need the fans investment anyway but gave us a chance to buy into Rangers.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right, stop it anyway!!!!

Is this a diddy fan at the wind up, anyway?

anyway, we are the peepul...

Oh fckin hell, this guy is comedy gold!

Didn't Celtic have three of these and only managed to raise 4 million? And people laugh at Rangers for raising 5 million at the busiest time of the year?

Why no.......... you spend too much time on RM + FF I think ;)