Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

A fake murderwell fan?

Orcs adopt tic like (goblin) paranoia and conspiracy theory........are you really a goblin masquerading as an orc in order to get everyones back up and continue to apply pressure on the orcs?

It would certainly explain your incredible arrogance and abuse of others.

Tedi copies everything,

Used the term jakey ,,, started using it.

Used the term utter mince .. he started using it .

Pointed out his double account .. Carly's w**k away ,, now he's accusing me.

He's a parrot ... that's why he repeats things .. Go on I bet you can teach him a new one.

According to his signature he's ignoring me ,,, :lol:

I assume that you have all this screenshotted and filed, get a life you loser.

Why are you surprised?

You baboons keep repeating this Ad infinitum despite numerous replies by posters that have explained we only came to P&B to point and laugh at you dafties ... we have have other forums to post on.

This one is for ripping the pish outta you spankers ..

We know you are a shower of morons (Tedi Fivetstars the authority on football who didn't know what your club's stars were for :lol::lol::lol: being the biggest one of all) ... but why is this so difficult to comprehend?

Stick up a screenshot of you posting on another forum . Not that I don't believe you

Why are you surprised?

You baboons keep repeating this Ad infinitum despite numerous replies by posters that have explained we only came to P&B to point and laugh at you dafties ... we have have other forums to post on.

This one is for ripping the pish outta you spankers ..

We know you are a shower of morons (Tedi Fivetstars the authority on football who didn't know what your club's stars were for :lol::lol::lol: being the biggest one of all) ... but why is this so difficult to comprehend?

Remember folks this guy is an ex special forces senior NCO, a top IT expert, an accountant, a lawyer, an expert on football rules and regs and finally a high stakes poker player.

He is definitely not some wee ned using a stolen laptop ;)

Don't forget to screenshot and file this :lol:

Remember folks this guy is an ex special forces senior NCO, a top IT expert, an accountant, a lawyer, an expert on football rules and regs and finally a high stakes poker player.

He is definitely not some wee ned using a stolen laptop ;)

Don't forget to screenshot and file this :lol:

Please tell me he hasn't posted all they things ?

You at it ?