Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Oooooffft!

I really don't think Tedi should be posting on here unsupervised today - or at least, not without the other Amigos to back him up. What a fucking meltdown....laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

It doesn't take much to put down Ellis...i mean Carlito...eh i mean Tedi, it's as easy as liquidating Rangers. smile.gif

Just a thought on chuckles wee outburst yesterday, when sevco were signing players a few months back, wasn't there reports about chuck & ally telling the players that Sevco would be back in the top flight "sooner than expected" or words to that effect ?

Is it possible that some of these players could have something in their contracts about that?

Could that be why old chuckie was getting a bit pissed off with this restructuring idea, because he was under the impression that any restructuring would help sevco get back quicker ?

Obviously i've no idea if these reports were true or crap in the 1st place, but i thought i'd throw my "thought" in here anyway. :D

I missed replying to this post during another Tedi meltdown. smile.gif

The Rangers International FC cannot get back to somewhere that they have never been! So that is definitely not the reason for the daily meltdowns coming from them or their fans. However, i don't rule out the real possibility that they conned some of their players into believing that they would not have to wait the 'minimum of' three years that it will take for the new club to win promotion to the top league in Scotland. laugh.gif

Oooooffft!

I really don't think Tedi should be posting on here unsupervised today - or at least, not without the other Amigos to back him up. What a fucking meltdown....laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

That has to be the most embarrassing thing i've ever seen written on the internet.

You seriously need to get a grip of yourself.

That has to be the most embarrassing thing i've ever seen written on the internet.

You seriously need to get a grip of yourself.

Having a nice quiet evening with Mrs WRK and a bottle of Shiraz.

I reckon you'll be the one getting a grip of himself tonight.

Having a nice quiet evening with Mrs WRK and a bottle of Shiraz.

I reckon you'll be the one getting a grip of himself tonight.

Aye 'she' must be stimulating company right enough if you're posting on here.

Aye 'she' must be stimulating company right enough if you're posting on here.

Funnily enough, half eight is a wee bit early for bed when you're grown up.

Enjoy your lonely sofa. At least you've got Tedi and Bendarroch to keep you virtual company. Just like every night.

Never mind conning the players ...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reconstruction that leaves the cheating fuckers in the basement with all their "new friends" wasn't what they expected, then? Never mind, at least they can put their point across at the meeti...Oh.

Never mind, at least they can express their feelings when it comes to the vo..Oh. Oh Dear. Oh Dear, Oh Dear.....

Never mind conning the players ...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So that is another reason why he and the idolaters that swallow his words are on the verge of tears AGAIN!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Do you think that by this time next year this will be the least of the bear's worries? :lol:

Yes i do. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by SS-18 ICBM

I missed replying to this post during another Tedi meltdown. smile.gif

The Rangers International FC cannot get back to somewhere that they have never been! So that is definitely not the reason for the daily meltdowns coming from them or their fans. However, i don't rule out the real possibility that they conned some of their players into believing that they would not have to wait the 'minimum of' three years that it will take for the new club to win promotion to the top league in Scotland. laugh.gif

Correct....wee slip from me, i never meant to say "back", happy to be corrected. :D

"However, this risk is mitigated by the fact that any restructuring of Scottish football may enable the Club to return to the top division of Scottish football sooner than currently anticipated and to therefore benefit from access to different sources and levels of income."

Note the word "may". 8)