Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

What appeal?

Do you think it was wrong they spent £5M of taxpayers money and lost?

That was £5 million that the HMRC actually had to spend which is less than the money your former club owed the HMRC before it keeled over and died from a very high height indeed Tedi.

It was not unprovable, it was a lost case, it was proven not to be tax evasion, it was a totally embarrassing waste of tax payers money £5M of it. It does not surprise me that they are now wanting to embarrass themselves further in seeking to appeal on a point of law when it was the 2 lawyers who found against them.

^^^^ bricking it incase they win the appeal

what was the 3rd lawyers findings on the matter?

It was not unprovable, it was a lost case, it was proven not to be tax evasion, it was a totally embarrassing waste of tax payers money £5M of it. It does not surprise me that they are now wanting to embarrass themselves further in seeking to appeal on a point of law when it was the 2 lawyers who found against them.

David Murrays Rangers cheated taxes for years they are the only embarrassment in all of this smile.gif

Pish!

Tedi answer this honestly deep down from the pit of your soul ! just yes or no will do without quoting some piece of pish from some pishy organisation !

Did Rangers under Murray cheat their way to titles and cups as well as a huge amount of prize money in order to make Rangers more successful than they should have otherwise been if they didn't use EBT's ?.

Tedi answer this honestly deep down from the pit of your soul ! just yes or no will do without quoting some piece of pish from some pishy organisation !

Did Rangers under Murray cheat their way to titles and cups as well as a huge amount of prize money in order to make Rangers more successful than they should have otherwise been if they didn't use EBT's ?.

Put that fishing rod away ya plank :lol:

Grrrrrrr EBT's Grrrrrrrrrrr :lol:

In my opinion no.

Celtic were shite and could not get the job done on the pitch, end of.

Helicopter day still hurts like hell, don't it?

Along with 3 in a row, they can't handle not getting things their own way.

that wasn't really the point of my statement, was it though?

But you still went ahead with a ranty wee reply on another angle. Not like you, is it?

I say again, I reckon there was a wee bit of 'pour encourager les autres', but that would be the 'unprovable' element.

HMRC probably had a wider view of things than just the shysters at Ibrox.

Hector and Heidi may still have their day.... but either way don't you get too worked up about it. You should concentrate on this bottom tier to get out of... and up to next season's bottom tier.

Celtic were shite and could not get the job done on the pitch, end of.

Oh Christ Tedi, you're still using this "on the pitch" phrase as if it's remotely relevant when discussing title stripping.

Argue about whether loans are payments if you like, but don't use this "on the pitch" pish. It's ludicrous. Of course the titles were won on the pitch - the issue concerns how they managed to put those players there.