Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No not agree with this at all.

There was a huge amount of speculation of how our gloryhunting fans would simply not turn up and we would not sell any season tickets, it was all part of the admin part 2 prediction scenario, it was not just a few P & Bers.

You need to face upto this, you also need to put any of your fellow Rangers haters down anytime they make these silly predictions....it is still happening, stop the prediction wankathon and I am sure the crowd wankathon will stop.

Well, it was certainly far closer to "a few P&bers" than to "all" of them as you initially claimed.

And why on Earth would I wish to "put...down" fans who make predictions? Some of them will be correct; some won't - that's pretty much the nature of predictions, Ted.

Chuckie's also on record as using the dumb fucks as a threat to get the Albion car park on the cheap.

And meanwhile, back in the real world, Rangers once again score a home crowd greater than the sum attendance of the SPL clubs.

Doncaster said: "I love it when a plan comes together."

Look, Bendower. Nobody's disputing the size of your support. The fact that there are over 50,000 Glaswegians (hoho) willing to waste their money supporting your new team, proves nothing.

We still beat the shite out of you last weekend.

Look, Bendower. Nobody's disputing the size of your support. The fact that there are over 50,000 Glaswegians (hoho) willing to waste their money supporting your new team, proves nothing.

You forgot to mention that the gloryhunters amongst them created a fake boycott as a reason not to see their team humped. Kudos to the scabs, they showed the real level of support for that club.

FF, UB and RM called them scabs, but they are the only ones who lived up to their anthem, "We Will Follow Rangers Everywhere Anywhere" all the others are just sad, manipulated hypocrits.

Edited by stonedsailor

I heard from a bloke who used to post on the board before his content was cruelly deleted that if I said this I'd get pelters.Still, as a new boy, I am allowed to be gauche:

Football is a spectator sport.

For most, it is. However, for many fans of The Rangers (and of Celtic), it's more than that - it's a cosy comfort blanket that they wear to cover up their own inadequacies. They think their teams's successes somehow make up for their own lack of purpose. Weearrupeepul, my arse.

Awa and dinna talk pish.

This new line that we "blame everyone for the position the club is in" always make me laugh.

45'000 plus fans per hoem game have accepted our position and are getting on with things. What we won't accept is continuing attacks on the club, so i suggest that you wind your neck in.

As for the creditors i've always paid my way and if they won't anything more then they can follow the SFA's example and sue the P&B hero Craig Whyte for their money.

Have a nice day now.

The people the fans blame most for the position the club is in are Craig Whyte and David Murray - and I'd say they're justified in doing so, though of course there are also other issues.

Chuckie's also on record as using the dumb fucks as a threat to get the Albion car park on the cheap.

At least they didn't burn down Starks Park after McCoist demanded people names, he already knew

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17829739

"Who are these people? I want to know who these people are," added McCoist.

"I'm a Rangers supporter and the Rangers supporters and the Scottish public deserve to know who these people are, people who are working for the SFA.

"Make no mistake about it, this is an SFA decision.

Didn't he also mention yesterday in his program notes about not forgetting the people who put them in this position?

At least they didn't burn down Starks Park after McCoist demanded people names, he already knew

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17829739

Didn't he also mention yesterday in his program notes about not forgetting the people who put them in this position?

Yep, they've been played like a three string banjo the whole way through this. I'd put Chuckie right up there with Derren Brown and Paul McKenna in the headworking premiership. Well maybe not, Chuckie's audience are far more malleable.

Edited by stonedsailor

Awa and dinna talk pish.

This new line that we "blame everyone for the position the club is in" always make me laugh.

45'000 plus fans per hoem game have accepted our position and are getting on with things. What we won't accept is continuing attacks on the club, so i suggest that you wind your neck in.

As for the creditors i've always paid my way and if they won't anything more then they can follow the SFA's example and sue the P&B hero Craig Whyte for their money.

Have a nice day now.

Just "getting on with things"?

Looks like somebody's forgotten to "remember", as this classic off FF (and lifted from RagersMedia) that was fleetingly popular in the blue half of Glasgow once said they would...

We will remember your laughter

We will remember your cheers

We will remember your hatred

We will remember your sneers

We will remember you shouted about administration

We will remember you then wanted liquidation

We wil remember how you spouted all your lies

We will remember how you spoke of our demise

We will remember how you filled your papers with hate

We will remember how you all laughed at our fate

We will remember the bbc and radio Clyde

We will remember how their gloating they couldn't hide

We will remember guidi, young and speirs

We will remember how you laughed and wiped away tears

We will remember you said the players would get no pay

We will remember how you wanted our trophies taken away

We will remember how you said it was the Rangers no more

We will remember how into our history you tore

But one day soon and it won't be long

We will remember those who have done us wrong

For we will be back and you can bet

Those who laughed we will never forget

No Surrender

Yup, just a bunch of folk accepting their own situation, accepting responsibility for their own actions, minding their own business and getting on with watching their club. Sounds like they were all enjoying The Journey to me.

And that's just one of these Boo hoo woe is us things that were flying around back then. There were more and worse than that, if folk don't find that entertaining enough.

Doesn't ring a bell, what i do remember is Stewart 'big man' Gilmour amongst others, threatening to sort out the SFL clubs for not placing us in SFL1.

Really? Here's just a select few rangers mouthpieces telling us we'll all die without Sevco in the SPL.

Smith and Hendry..

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/rangers-in-crisis-spl-finances-will-take-1129111

Goram...

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/scottish/spl-clubs-all-need-rangers-goram-28760075.html

Traynor...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/james-traynor-spl-will-not-be-able-1129166

Edited by captain kirk

You forgot to mention that the gloryhunters amongst them created a fake boycott as a reason not to see their team humped. Kudos to the scabs, they showed the real level of support for that club.

FF, UB and RM called them scabs, but they are the only ones who lived up to their anthem, "We Will Follow Rangers Everywhere Anywhere" all the others are just sad, manipulated hypocrits.

I didn't even think of that, the words to that "anthem" will need altered to remove dundee.

Not pish at all Bennett, Rangers fans should feel ashamed, when the club was on it's knees they did nothing to help.

No wait, scrap the above, the fans did set up the fighting fund, who raised £500,000 (and have yet to do anything with that cash) to help keep the club going and pay off the debts, but what did they do instead?

Ah, that's right. use the opportunity to have a pop at "Dundee Hibs"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17543328

What imaginary attacks are these? come on. let's see them. you couldn't even did a reason behind the "dundee hibs" boycott

See, again, just whitewashing the creditors. Craig Whyte was Rangers when he owned the club, so cheating these people out of money is as much of the clubs fault as Craig Whyte's. Don't try and pretend otherwise.

Even club officials are towing that party line it has nothing to do with the club :lol:

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/305041-sandy-jardine-rangers-supporters-will-take-sanctions-against-other-clubs/

Change the record Rico it's getting boring now. "What attacks are these" Ok theres been no attacks on Rangers from anyone :lol:

What i'll agree with you on is that we should as a fan base done more to put pressure on D&P during the admin process but no use crying over spilt milk.

Rangers, Rangers fans, shareholders were as much a victim in Whytes ownership as anyone but that is conveniently forgotten in all of this. Whyte i believe is still under police investigation, it'll be interesting to see what outcome we get once it's concluded.

Change the record Rico it's getting boring now. "What attacks are these" Ok theres been no attacks on Rangers from anyone :lol:

What i'll agree with you on is that we should as a fan base done more to put pressure on D&P during the admin process but no use crying over spilt milk.

Rangers, Rangers fans, shareholders were as much a victim in Whytes ownership as anyone but that is conveniently forgotten in all of this. Whyte i believe is still under police investigation, it'll be interesting to see what outcome we get once it's concluded.

Like Enrico says, Bennett, who exactly has attacked rangers, or the new club?

They've been treated with kid gloves from the day Craigie Boy selected his own administrators, to the day the new club were nodded into D3, to the day it was decided that only their D3 games required higher level refs and a fourth official, and so on.

You're right in the lack of integrity amongst our high heed yins, but the corrupt actions and rule-breaking were carried out with one aim - to protect something resembling the dead "institution".

A wee bit humility, recognition of the damage done to the game's (and the Country's) reputation in order to let a bunch of knuckledraggers sing about sectarian violence, and perhaps admittance that many innocent people lost money and, in some cases, their livelihoods just so that you and yours could brag about being the biggest fish in a tiny wee bowl - is that really too much to ask?*

*Rhetorical question. Link for those who don't understand the word.

Yes Norman no fans of other teams have ever attacked Rangers, no siree they haven't.

Fud.

so it's other teams fans now.

When you say "attacked" in what way do you mean? Have any other clubs fans made threats to burn down Ibrox? sent any letterbombs to McCoist lately?

Or is it because Rangers and then Sevco have rightly had the pish ripped out of them for being an utter embarrassment?

so it's other teams fans now.

When you say "attacked" in what way do you mean? Have any other clubs fans made threats to burn down Ibrox? sent any letterbombs to McCoist lately?

Or is it because Rangers and then Sevco have rightly had the pish ripped out of them for being an utter embarrassment?

Perhaps you can point out where i've said otherwise......

Perhaps you can point out where i've said otherwise......

You haven't answered my question, but really a surprised, used to deflection tactics from Rangers fans when discussing recent history.

So what "attacks" have other teams fans carried out?

Yes Norman no fans of other teams have ever attacked Rangers, no siree they haven't.

Fud.

It might help if you explained what you mean by "attacked", Benny. By way of example, let's see what your club thinks constitutes an "attack" - from the Herald report on that Traynor statement, midweek...

Rangers condemns attacks over debt

Rangers FC has condemned "malicious" attacks on its future in a row surrounding a proposed winding-up order from an investment firm over a £400,000 debt.

But reporting this winding-up order story isn't a "malicious attack". It's "news". If the same thing happened to Arsenal or Bayern Munich, that would be "news" as well. Is reporting news about the club now an "attack" on the club?

I wouldn't have thought you'd have said so, since you seem pretty suspicious of Charles Green generally. I would've thought you'd be glad that the papers report what's going on at Ibrox, since we all saw what happened when they all just printed whatever Craig Whyte wanted them to print.

Mind you, if by "attack" you mean "criticise" then sure, Rangers have been "attacked" by half the population of Scotland. If you were whiter than white, you might even have room to be upset about that but as we all know, there's endless reasons for people to criticise the club. This week's blazing, mental temper tantrum over the media is just the latest in a long line of loony behaviours for which the club have been rightly criticised.

Can you clear up the confusion?