Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Ask to see their evidence.

Have you seen any evidence that the debts in Asia have been dealt with or are being dealt with? Have you seen any evidence that Chuckie is telling you the truth about this or any other matter?

You demand clarity from the football authorities but from the owners of your club you are happy to listen to his words and hand over your cash?

Ask to see their evidence.

You already seen to think the SPL inquiry into dual contracts is a sham, someone i don't think you would have believed the SFA regardless of the evidence

Presumably the ,Rangers board knew about the tax non-payment. What action did they take?

They walked away, including the greatest Ranger of them all.

Edited by Enrico Annoni

Have you seen any evidence that the debts in Asia have been dealt with or are being dealt with? Have you seen any evidence that Chuckie is telling you the truth about this or any other matter?

You demand clarity from the football authorities but from the owners of your club you are happy to listen to his words and hand over your cash?

Like I said, Green has been questioned by fans on this matter on more than one occasion. I was asked a question and I answered.

Like I said, Green has been questioned by fans on this matter on more than one occasion. I was asked a question and I answered.

My questions are rhetorical, I really couldn't give two shits what the answers are. As a fellow football fan I am just trying to make you and the amigos use your brains, believe it or not I actually like the banter between us all most of the time. Like I say the Rangers situation is no more than entertainment to me, if it happens again it's just more lols. It is up to you lot to take any required action. You are all aiming your anger at the wrong people and for the wrong reasons though. If the boot was on the other foot and all that.

TBF, the success there old team was having on the park was a big distraction from what was happening off the park. This was not the case when your team had won no major trophies and had little prospect of winning any in the immeadiate future. You only have to look at whats happening to Dunfermline just now.

We do know for a fact that at least 9000 season ticket holders will not be renewing next season. Think about it you'll be paying 60% more for more or less the same shite against marginally better oposition. Not only that I wouldn't want to support any team that threatens me with violence; disowns me; calls me a traitor and labels me as a rival supporter whenever I try to put things in perpective or speak out about the wrong doings of the club.

Do you have a crystal ball? 9000 (me included) never renewed this season, not next season mate. As for next season, who knows?

Are rangers fans seriously blaming the SFA for Whyte. Is this the same fans that protested outside the BBC and called them bigots for investigating "the motherwell billionare"? :blink:

I can't speak for anyone else but what I'm suggesting is that the SFA's conduct is worthy of scrutiny. If anybody thinks they should be exempt from scrutiny, so be it.

Didn't minty selling up for a quid & legging it (pun intended again) set off any alarm bells ?

And can you imagine the outcry from rangers fans if the SFA had stepped in & said "this guy's trouble, we cant let him take over rangers".

You lot would've kicked up shit.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Edit - And flyingrodent beat me to it.

Thats not exactly true now is it..

Interesting.

If they laid evidence in front of you like the bbc did with Craig Whyte, what do you think the general response from Rangers fans would be?

Generally, concern. Rangers fans in general shouldn't be confused with certain elements.

And yet again someone tries to change the focus to Rangers fans. Seems they're not concerned with how well the footballing authorities do their job.

Interesting.

If they laid evidence in front of you like the bbc did with Craig Whyte, what do you think the general response from Rangers fans would be?

The first BBC show never really done that, it was all he could have, he may have, he might have dones.

The 2nd BBC show stated we'd be found guilty by HMRC and had a bloke pretending to make a phone call, it was awfy hard hitting.

Not sure, i'll probably stick with getting tickets on game to game basis.

That's how I'd probably play it too. At least until the dust settles and you know for sure what you are left with.

We all know there will be some form of Rangers at the end of this but if it was my club they wouldn't be getting anything up front until everything is crystal clear.