Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

It is vague. It's the definition of vague.

The football authorities should've "done things... sooner"? All the things the football authorities did, they were rabidly attacked by your fans for doing and we have graphic examples just today that show your fans are still psychotically raging about it.

What "things" should they have done? How would they have worked? How would they have tackled the fact that your fans would absolutely definitely have rallied round your corrupt chairman, just as they have done on every other occasion when somebody has tried to investigate your corrupt chairmen? How much would it have cost the SFA to put lawyers up against the best that the Rangers Fighting Fund could find to defend Whytey?

While it's true that the Rangers fans who protested the BBC in defence of Craig Whyte might not have represented the majority of Rangers fans, it's worth noting that they were the only ones who did anything at all.

And HMRC: Hector doesn't care whether you're a football club or a flute factory - his concern is that they believe that your former chief executive was a crook who was defrauding the taxpayer, who filled his pockets with your money then buggered off and let your club die.

And now, loads of you are openly hoping that the authorities who are trying to chase down the men who stole your money get totally f*cked in the process? Have you any idea how insane this sounds?

David Murray and Craig Whyte stole your lollipop, and the only Rangers fans who did anything about it fought like lunatics to protect them... and you're sitting here with empty hands, loudly complaining that the cops didn't protect you while laughing and joking that you hope Murray and Whyte also destroy the coppers at the same time.

This isn't even how children think - children understand morality in black and white terms. If you steal a child's lollipop, not even a kid would be stupid enough to blame the police, FFS. He blames the guy who stole the lollipop.[/

quote]

I can just imagine if the SFA orSPL started an investigation into Rangers when Murray was still there .....there would have been riots in the streets.

I can just imagine how it should have gone down at Hampden:

- "well we've got the smoking gun that confirms Craig Whyte is a bit of an unsavoury character. If we speak now we can save Ra Peepul from pain and anguish at the plight of there club"

- "aren't you scared of being labeled an enemy, you will receive threats and your other business interests might be boycotted?"

- "nah, thats just the minority, the silent majority of Rangers fans will rally round me and thank me for bringing this to their attention"

Aye right.

I can just imagine how it should have gone down at Hampden:

- "well we've got the smoking gun that confirms Craig Whyte is a bit of an unsavoury character. If we speak now we can save Ra Peepul from pain and anguish at the plight of there club"

- "aren't you scared of being labeled an enemy, you will receive threats and your other business interests might be boycotted?"

- "nah, thats just the minority, the silent majority of Rangers fans will rally round me and thank me for bringing this to their attention"

Aye right.

Well, we have the example of what happened when the BBC proved beyond doubt that Craig Whyte was a bit of an unsavoury character.

Now, imagine that the SFA had acted on the information in that doc. They'd have to send the army in to clear the human shields around Whytey's office.

It is vague. It's the definition of vague.

The football authorities should've "done things... sooner"? All the things the football authorities did, they were rabidly attacked by your fans for doing and we have graphic examples just today that show your fans are still psychotically raging about it.

What "things" should they have done? How would they have worked? How would they have tackled the fact that your fans would absolutely definitely have rallied round your corrupt chairman, just as they have done on every other occasion when somebody has tried to investigate your corrupt chairmen? How much would it have cost the SFA to put lawyers up against the best that the Rangers Fighting Fund could find to defend Whytey?

While it's true that the Rangers fans who protested the BBC in defence of Craig Whyte might not have represented the majority of Rangers fans, it's worth noting that they were the only ones who did anything at all.

And HMRC: Hector doesn't care whether you're a football club or a flute factory - his concern is that they believe that your former chief executive was a crook who was defrauding the taxpayer, who filled his pockets with your money then buggered off and let your club die.

And now, loads of you are openly hoping that the authorities who are trying to chase down the men who stole your money get totally f*cked in the process? Have you any idea how insane this sounds?

David Murray and Craig Whyte stole your lollipop, and the only Rangers fans who did anything about it fought like lunatics to protect them... and you're sitting here with empty hands, loudly complaining that the cops didn't protect you while laughing and joking that you hope Murray and Whyte also destroy the coppers at the same time.

This isn't even how children think - children understand morality in black and white terms. If you steal a child's lollipop, not even a kid would be stupid enough to blame the police, FFS. He blames the guy who stole the lollipop.

Absolutely spot on. What we're seeing is the Dick Dastardly school of thought - 'SFA .... Do something".

It is actually a shame for decent Rangers fans. They must feel, and in reality are, pretty powerless. The problem they face isn't external though, and the pretence that it is, simply exacerbates that problem.

Latest stat from KDS.

They started another Rangers thread on the 3rd of Feb.

Topic Started: 3 Feb 2013, 04:17 PM (540,593 Views)

67000 views per day :lol:

ETA, this beuty.

:1eye

I'm going to play the Rangers Media "that isnae real Celtic fans" card.

This is esy*

*a

;)

That's 67,000 folk looking for a :lol: Tedi. And usually getting one.

I've read some of those threads - who wouldn't laugh at the mental plastics and their mental ways and their mental fantasies?

The IRA writer, the disgraced lawyer and the runway are the stuff of legend on KDS - clearly not a love exclusive to the plastics and diddies of P&B. Although, I do like it when the plastics turn on their own from time to time.

As the walloper from TAL did when he savaged 'Phil Mac Goebbels, Gillivan, Derrig, Gollygosh White' and his boot-ugly editor Haggface not so long ago.

:lol:

I've read some of those threads - who wouldn't laugh at the mental plastics and their mental ways and their mental fantasies?

The IRA writer, the disgraced lawyer and the runway are the stuff of legend on KDS - clearly not a love exclusive to the plastics and diddies of P&B. Although, I do like it when the plastics turn on their own from time to time.

As the walloper from TAL did when he savaged 'Phil Mac Goebbels, Gillivan, Derrig, Gollygosh White' and his boot-ugly editor Haggface not so long ago.

Anyone speak Orcish*? I can't understand a word this guy is saying.

*In JRR Tolkien's fantasy writings, Orcs or Orks are a race of creatures who are used as soldiers and henchmen by both the greater and lesser villains of The Lord of The Rings.

Although not entirely dim-witted and occasionally crafty, they are portrayed as miserable beings, hating everyone including themselves and their masters, whom they serve out of fear. They make no beautiful things, but rather design cunning devices made to hurt and destroy.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orc_(Middle-earth)

Anybody?