Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Today Mr Traynor, through channels at Ibrox, issued this statement to Channel 4 News:

These suggestions are malicious and misleading. Anyone who knows

anything about events at Rangers knows that James Traynor, in his

capacity as a journalist, was instrumental in exposing the activities of

the Craig Whyte regime which are currently subject to criminal

investigation.

Thank fcuk for JT or we'd never have known about all the shennanigans at Ibrokes.

Does he honestly believe his own shite? Does he expect us to believe it just because he does?

I see he's reached M in the big journos book of buzz words now, twice this week he's used "malicious and misleading" in statements.

Given the Rangers statement above why would Rangers say "not true" you pointed out that this was different.

They admit the invoices from Orlit are real, nothing hidden or misleading here.

He was talking about today's statement. You don't do the Rangers fan's stereotype of being hard of thinking much good now do you Tedio?

It's nae even a surprise, Jabba was a fully fledged orc whilst he was still supposedly a journalist (and on the timmy beeb as well!)I'm laughing my socks aff here, sorry but it's like a really old python sketch or morecambe and wise joke, I know the punchline but it's still funny.

ETA: on a serious note. Rumour has it that Jabba has the dirt on many people in the media and others, I hope he has the balls to issue it out. We could do with a bit of a clean up of the whole scam.

Edited by Fasda

I did not read thommo`s ramblings, i simply read your post where you said "statement by Rangers" if you had said "statement by JT" then I may have looked for it.

This was a statement by JT as Thommo clearly points out.

Stop digging or we'll be having another fivestargate.

C4's liar reduced to pish ripping these days I see.

:lol:

JT will be reduced to tears I fear. Well, I say tears, but..

On the record now that's officially stitched up by Minty, Whyte and Jabba so far. You're a conman's dream ticket.

C4's liar reduced to pish ripping these days I see.

:lol:

"Reduced"?

It's a pretty important follow up to claims that he has made in previous articles. It adds substance to those. It's pretty decent investigative journalism and shows that he's prepared, not to just let the topic fade in people's memories, but to strive to add weight to the allegations that he has found, and I don't doubt, been made aware of.

If the quotes are untrue then we'd expect Traynor to come out all guns blazing with talk of lies and lawyers wouldn't we? But that won't happen.

Traynor will never write a merit worthy sentence again in his life. He's been proved to be dis-honest, underhand and an off the scale hypocrite. How he can use the word, "integrity" is completely laughable.

It's magic, because he deserves it.

On Traynor's reply:

Regardless of whether he was or wasn't instrumental in exposing Whyte's dodgy dealings, it is completely and utterly irrelevant to Thomson's piece.

Do we read it as,"I was only looking for a job at Rangers and letting them proof read my articles before I knew that Whyte was a crook."?

That's alright then Jim.

The man is sinking.

Theres only two Jim Traynors, Two Jim Traynors.

No matter how bad your team lets you down you just thank God your not a sevco fan everyday.

Sky faeries have fcuk all to do with it, it's down to personal choice and intelligence that folks don't support Sevco.

This thread is like tantric sex, a flow of joyful emotions pulled back now and again by picturing jim Traynor in your mind. I don't like to think how messy things will get when the final orgasmic title stripping happens.