Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Hiya Herr Fritzl! Hiya Joseph!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

(Nice to see those nasty P&Bers getting together to stop Tedi making a complete c**t of himself on the last page - makes you feel all fuzzy.)

(What? You're all just waiting for a proper meltdown? Well, he and his little BigotBuddy have buggered off for a bit - no doubt they'll be back when Bennett's briefed them. Brace yourself - deflection and bollox are coming. :lol: )

Thank fcuk for JT or we'd never have known about all the shennanigans at Ibrokes.

Does he honestly believe his own shite? Does he expect us to believe it just because he does?

I see he's reached M in the big journos book of buzz words now, twice this week he's used "malicious and misleading" in statements.

Mibbes Jabba was doing his journalistic duties "off the radar"?

"This is the naked truth about Thomson. How long did it take him to find all this articles. Anyway, I have no problem with Traynor, he called as it was, in his own opinions. We know he's not a bluenose but more importantly that he was and is impartial.
This only confirms the agenda from the hacks that live hundreds of miles away and stir the pot.
My message to Thomson and Gobblegiver is simple. Come out of your London and Donegal bunkers and come up here with your 'Mhedia campaign'! Then you might have some credibility! If not your health of course!"

Fucking lol, seems like the delusion is far from running out at Sevcoville. Excellent. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish Sir Craig Whyte would stop drip feeding us these gems through AT, just get it all out now and put them right out of their misery.

Will nobody think of the poor creditors who were left penniless by whytes actions..

Will nobody think of the poor creditors who were left penniless by whytes actions..

I thought the RFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF paid them all back?

Seems this story will not die

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/3345-bell-strikes-a-chord

Rumors abound that he has signed a 4 year deal.

I reckon this will see alexander leave now, giving Bell a couple of seasons in the SFL to get used to playing for Rangers.

Plus it makes Norman look like a even more of a fud.

What do you think of Thomson's piece on Traynor Bennett?

A bit of a let down, i was hoping for something we could finally use which showed a clear connection between Whyte and Greena and co (see earlier post). Not some pish about Jim bloody Traynor.

A bit of a let down, i was hoping for something we could finally use which showed a clear connection between Whyte and Greena and co (see earlier post). Not some pish about Jim bloody Traynor.

That might be still to come, if it exists.

I'm delighted that Traynor has been shown up and I hope there is more. When someone is as arrogant as he is, in every way, it's fantastic when they are forced to squirm. I don't care if he works for Rangers now, in fact - as someone else said - it would have been good if this had come out while he still worked at the Record and BBC.

On Traynor's reply:

Regardless of whether he was or wasn't instrumental in exposing Whyte's dodgy dealings, it is completely and utterly irrelevant to Thomson's piece.

Do we read it as,"I was only looking for a job at Rangers and letting them proof read my articles before I knew that Whyte was a crook."?

That's alright then Jim.

The man is sinking.

Yeah that's the way I read the text message bit....hiya mr cgraig sir I can leave ma job anytime you want and il be ready to squirm at your feet soon as love you bye love you watp!