Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

WOW. Why are you avoiding a simple question? What is the offical name of the club that plays at Ibrox????

Not a fucking clue. "Official Name"? What a load of bollocks. Who makes it 'official''? When did this become important?

As I said, "We are Rangers, The Rangers. Glasgow Rangers"

Why would you dream of even quibbling with this?

Edited by The_Kincardine

Och Tedi, stop pretending you agree with the sentiments of this boorish twat. You've more sense that to claim Rangers are Scotland's second best side. You also recognise why Rangers should be in the third and that the ignorant prejudices of this idiot don't deserve to be lauded.

Behave yourself.

I know plenty of SFL fans who were quite prepared to never return to Scottish football had that been the case.

Frankly, it would have made no difference to anything at all. Thirty fans chucking it at, say, Cowdenbeath, simply doesn't matter.

And neither should it matter.

Im sure when Tedi comes out of hiding after the roasting he got earlier he will explain this, must be a typo? :o That's The Times on the banned list :lol:

timesu.jpg

times2.jpg

An apology shall be demanded forthwith, or else :whistle

Almost as good as Rico unwittingly posting confirmation of our continuation last week.

:lol:

Frankly, it would have made no difference to anything at all. Thirty fans chucking it at, say, Cowdenbeath, simply doesn't matter.

Your missing the point. Half of a clubs usual crowd not turning up is a disaster for any club including your own. The fans made it very clear they would not be back if they voted rangers into the 1st or the SPL for that matter. 1000 partick fans or 25000 rangers fan suddenly not turning up for a season would put them at serious risk. That's why the majority of clubs went with their fans. They had no choice.

I have seen nothing of these rumours, not even a whisper of a leak.

If you look back at all the Lord X enquires we've had in the political world over the years. There is rarely ever been anything leaked. Someone speculates beforehand and others start thinking they have inside information. Like you, I'm calling BS on any rumours that come out before its published. My only prediction is they'll find you guilty, but give you the most punitive sanctions they can get away with.

Edited by Fotbawmad

I know plenty of SFL fans who were quite prepared to never return to Scottish football had that been the case.

Another example of the ignorance and arrogance.

If you look back at all the Lord X enquires we've had in the political world over the years. There is rarely ever been anything leaked. Someone speculates beforehand and others start thinking they have inside information. Like you, I'm calling BS on any rumours that come out before its published. My only prediction is they'll find you guilty, but give you the most punitive sanctions they can get away with.

I'd say that the most striking point of all the Lord X inquiries in the political world over the years is this - that they almost always agree that everybody in authority acted "in good faith"; that "mistakes were made" although not by any identifiable individuals; that there were "institutional failings" that account for all "missteps" without attributing blame and most importantly, that nobody needs to go to jail.

I fully expect the same from Lord Nimmo i.e. errors were made by everyone, and David Murray is already suffering the worst punishment he can - knowing that what he did was wrong... Followed by the football equivalent of a slap on the wrists and an agreement by the offending parties not to do it again.

Quite how they'll manage to come to this conclusion given the evidence available is beyond me, but they manage it in every other judicial inquiry, so I'm fairly sure they'll pull it off in Rangers' case as well.

A bit of a side track from this point scoring debate and something I have wondered for many years but not confirmed is, why was Rangers known as the Light Blues when their traditional blue tone is royal blue?.

Had a look at the site Historical Football Kits and noted that there was a change during the 20's from a more mid blue to the royal blue we normally associate with the club now a days or has the nickname the light blues got nothing to do with shirt colour and maybe to do with the British Army as the name is similar to nicknames given to regiments?.

Edited by CityDave

A bit of a side track from this point scoring debate and something I have wondered for many years but not confirmed is, why was Rangers known as the Light Blues when their traditional blue tone is royal blue?.

Had a look at the site Historical Football Kits and noted that there was a change during the 20's from a more mid blue to the royal blue we normally associate with the club now a days or has the nickname the light blues got nothing to do with shirt colour and maybe to do with the British Army as the name is similar to nicknames given to regiments?.

When they realised the colour of St paddy is light blue they had to change, but the nickname stuck.

I'd say that the most striking point of all the Lord X inquiries in the political world over the years is this - that they almost always agree that everybody in authority acted "in good faith"; that "mistakes were made" although not by any identifiable individuals; that there were "institutional failings" that account for all "missteps" without attributing blame and most importantly, that nobody needs to go to jail.

I fully expect the same from Lord Nimmo i.e. errors were made by everyone, and David Murray is already suffering the worst punishment he can - knowing that what he did was wrong... Followed by the football equivalent of a slap on the wrists and an agreement by the offending parties not to do it again.

Quite how they'll manage to come to this conclusion given the evidence available is beyond me, but they manage it in every other judicial inquiry, so I'm fairly sure they'll pull it off in Rangers' case as well.

"Lessons will be learned" ,surely? "Robust measures will be put in place to ensure this can't happen again", etc, etc