Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

In evidence...

Mr Ogilvie learnt about the existence of the MGMRT in about 2001 or 2002, because a

contribution was made for his benefit. He understood that this was non-contractual.

When was the last time somebody bunged £92 grand into your account?

If it happened to me would I would immediately go and ask them 'is this non-contractual'? 8)

Or if it is a loan, when do you want it back? :whistle Never? Oh nice one. :lol:

Is it dodgy money? Money laundering? When will the police come knocking at my door?

Obviously Ogilvie lives in a different world from the rest of us.

In evidence...
Mr Ogilvie learnt about the existence of the MGMRT in about 2001 or 2002, because a
contribution was made for his benefit. He understood that this was non-contractual.
When was the last time somebody bunged £92 grand into your account?
If it happened to me would I would immediately go and ask them 'is this non-contractual'? 8)
Or if it is a loan, when do you want it back? :whistle Never? Oh nice one. :lol:
Is it dodgy money? Money laundering? When will the police come knocking at my door?
Obviously Ogilvie lives in a different world from the rest of us.

You're going to do yourself some harm pal, you need to calm down with the seethe.

Listen don't be ashamed to cry I'm not going to judge you.

At the risk of repeating myself, 3rd division, team full of overpaid duds, managed by a total buffoon, owned by the pied piper. What is there to cry about?

Sorry, slipped into a wee "in-joke" shared by me and a couple of Huddersfield-supporting mates. They, like me, have a bad attitude over stadiums named for their sponsors/benefactors. Hence, we still go to Boothferry Park, and refuse to acknowledge the abomination that was KitKat Crescent.... :blink:

Boothferry was Hull. Bootham York. You keep cocking up the details.

You know that episode of The Office when they had the pub quiz, and Finch's team lost, but he decided if he could throw Tim's shoe over the pub then his team would win?

In this thread the sevco fans are Finch.

Sevco are still in the 3rd Division. And now for apparently no reason.

team : hearts

how is your club's financial state currently looking atm :1eye

as I posted this morning......

Fingers crossed for a credible guilty verdict and appropriate title stripping punishments. Anticipating a fudged 'sort of guilty with slap on wrist naughty step' verdict and a 'please can we all move along now' message. This will be interpreted up by all Rangers / Sevco as We Wur Innocent. GIRFUY, WATP etc etc. No real Sporting Integrity in watching a club rack up titles by having a squad which was way beyong their financial means if they had properly registered and remunerated them as per the rules that everyone else adhered to. I paid a lot of money over the seasons to watch a rigged competition, and - to quote someone else earlier in the thread - That's The Bottom Line!

'administrative errors' my arse.

'Seething' and rightly so. What a fucking stitch-up.

Fitba's deid.

:lol: fucking love it , up yae ya sheepshagging tosser