Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Such a pity they run these shows concurrently. I'll be looking for the podcast for jum and britney mind you.

Mac Goebells and his merry men have been very special today.

Pleasing :)

Just had a look on Mac Gillygallycans twitter, the guy will be on the phone to the samaritans tonight - he's reafy to end it all :lol:

Rangers FC did not gain any unfair competitive advantage…nor did the non-disclosure have the effect that any of the registered players were ineligible to play and for that reason no sporting sanction or penalty should be imposed upon Rangers FC.

That's got to hurt .

:lol:

Not really.... ''Rangers FC.”''............ they died.........

I really think I am taking this well, didn't want the titles reawarded, just stripped. However, a verdict of guilty cheating dead club will do. Now, for their scummy zombie offspring.

I really think I am taking this well, didn't want the titles reawarded, just stripped. However, a verdict of guilty cheating dead club will do. Now, for their scummy zombie offspring.

Admin errors no cheating, you're seething that your team will never win as much titles as us end of story.

Plastics hurting - turn to bungling, disgraced lawyer for relief.

It was just a link to the decision in full you bufoon, ya didn't even look...........

RFC 2012 P.L.C. (in administration) (formerly known as The Rangers Football Club plc)

was pleasing though........they died 8)

Lord Nimmo Smith et al again make it clear that the club continues e.g. when they talk about the new company as 'the current owner and operator of the club". 8)

MT,i was agreeing wholeheartedly with your post until you got to 'several decent Zombies guys on here', may i ask who you mean.?

I mean No8, Bennett, Tedi, Youngsy, The Kincardine and Bearwithme.

I'm surprised you agreed wholeheartedly with the bit when I said:

"For me, it was always that I can't stand Rangers and always hated seeing them and their sister club lifting trophies and cavorting around as if they'd achieved something against the odds," ... but fair play.

Lord Nimmo Smith et al again make it clear that the club continues e.g. when they talk about the new company as 'the current owner and operator of the club". 8)

One simple tasks u guys can do to put all this petty stuff to bed once and for all.

Prove that a football club like say man u are separate from their business and by definition immune from death. Until that time your deid.

Yous are allowed to use all of RFFs funds to prove this but I still reckon it will take yous about a 1000 years at least

A good take on it from the one tic forum I am on.............

here's my plan!

let's not bother trying tae convince the world the h uns are guilty,
let's sit back and drink fine sherries and giggle like french girls
while we watch them try to convince themselves they "done not one thing
wrong".

mibbies no a great plan but it's better than stamping my feet.
Edited by wunfellaff

Rubbish, we were charged with not registering players properly (dual contracts) seemingly it was a prima facie case, utter bullshit and confirmed by LNS.

Tedi, I thought you'd actually welcomed the inquiry and thought it was better to have things publicly cleared up. Now it's gone in your favour (mainly), you seem to think the issue should never have been examined.

If this had gone against Rangers, it would have been a kangaroo court. Now, it should never have happened. Even if it's been costly, I think it's in everyone's interests that there's been an independent ruling.

Just a shame they got the verdict wrong. ;)

A wee burdy is telling me they are guilty,Green,Sourpuss,Murray,Smiff,10 years in Bar L,Craigy Bhoy to join forces with Alex Salmond in freedom for Scotland,Peter Lawwell takes over from Platini. Oh and 5 titles go to the Glasgow Celtic. :)

Tut tut,schoolboy language from a total fruitloop,when do you reach the high school son. :)

A fruitloop! Try having a read on your previous post yesterday about this topic and decide who the fruitloop is. Because your wee birdie got it wrong,very wrong. I have to say that it's very welcoming that you are absolutely gutted with this outcome.

Tedi, I thought you'd actually welcomed the inquiry and thought it was better to have things publicly cleared up. Now it's gone in your favour (mainly), you seem to think the issue should never have been examined.

If this had gone against Rangers, it would have been a kangaroo court. Now, it should never have happened. Even if it's been costly, I think it's in everyone's interests that there's been an independent ruling.

Just a shame they got the verdict wrong. ;)

It shouldn't have came to this it's just made Scottish football even more of a laughing stock.

Did you not say you would accept the tribunals findings? this does not sound like it.

All players were properly registered at all times.

I may be wrong, but I'm fairly sure I said I expected your lawyers to sleaze you into a position whereby you could be glaringly guilty as sin of all manner of absolutely deliberate deceit and financial chicanery, yet still slime your way out of responsibility for your actions via bawhair's width technicalities. I said that just after the last HMRC case, since it's what happened then, and it's plainly what's happened again today... And as pointed out, I said that this ludicrous bullshit is exactly what I expected, if not even more brazen.

It's what's happened at every step of this ludicrous farce, mainly because David Murray intentionally set up a maybe-legal-by-a-bawhair tax-dodging scheme that reeked of sleaze and corruption, then deliberately concealed it from the authorities.

So it's no major surprise that Rangers have yet again just managed to wriggle out of responsibility for their deliberate malfeasance, given that Murray spent so much time and energy deliberately creating these glaringly obvious tax wheezes and concealing their existence. They've been doing it for a decade, after all.