Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Seems no invoice has been presented according to shoo, the SPL have asked LNS who should be paying the costs.

That is the end of that then.

Something for the P & Bers to get excited about for a few hours, its funny watching them foam at the mouth.

I'm afraid it was a Bear (leggo)who started the SPL chase rangers for money story backed up by jabba so the only foaming at the mouth has come from rabid bears ,,as usual.

I thought the club was found guilty of not declaring the EBTs but, since it had not gained a material advantage on the field, no punishment was deemed necessary? Since the club was found guilty, they should pay the costs.

Or is this another case of the company not declaring the EBTs?

I get so mixed up :blink:

Found guilty of a little thing called an ADMINISTRATION ERROR, hardly anything big now is it? The SPL are skint and looking for anyway to get money so they think they can blackmail us into handing over money even though they kept our money for finishing second in the SPL and cost us millions on players.

Found guilty of a little thing called an ADMINISTRATION ERROR, hardly anything big now is it? The SPL are skint and looking for anyway to get money so they think they can blackmail us into handing over money even though they kept our money for finishing second in the SPL and cost us millions on players.

Admin error as in deliberate non disclosure? And the only mob skint here are Sevco hence to mounting sackings from the debt dome.

I thought the club was found guilty of not declaring the EBTs but, since it had not gained a material advantage on the field, no punishment was deemed necessary? Since the club was found guilty, they should pay the costs.

Lord Nimmo smith fined the oldco £250k. He did not award costs against them.

Thanks for showing you don't know you arse from your elbow. Most Diddies try and obfuscate. Nice to see someone who is openly ignorant.

Ok No8, I'll admit to not fully grasping this aspect of the story. As you present it, it does indeed sound unfair and if it's called for, believe me, I'll be very happy to criticise the SPL.

I thought it was a case of witholding funds in order to repay football debt, rather than trust Rangers to do it themselves. This sounds eminently sensible, but I'm not entirely clear on this and if I've got it wrong, please advise me.

Can you then return my courtesy by answering my question about how you reconcile the whole 'Oldco/Newco only when it suits' thing?

I've already said that P&Ds can't legitimately do this either. How, in a moral sense, can Rangers get away with it?

Doncaster was asked that question on Radio Scotland on saturday and refused what happened to the funds which whould have been paid to the oldco. Apparently it's time to move on.

We can speculate ofcourse, my guess would be that they've already spent the cash.

Admin error as in deliberate non disclosure? And the only mob skint here are Sevco hence to mounting sackings from the debt dome.

In contrast to the moneybags SPL?

Hey you're a fan of an SPL club. How happy are you to pay £50K towards the tawdry and needless SPL enqiry?

I am struggling to make sense of your post though Bhairn.

Clame?

A party? where? are there many chicks going? free booze?

Not.laws? Is this a website or something?

Charles green yous are?

Mocking someone's spelling and grammar, Tedi? Oh dear, make sure you don't lapse into hybole, now, won't you? :lol:

Where has this come from? The Newco facing legal costs, I mean? That seems completely daft.

SPL can't afford to pay fat Rod, so they're trying to force Rangers to pay it. I wouldn't be surprised if theres a wee deal done for SPL2.

Clame?

Charles green yous are?

Wow, what a wonderful reply.

2 sentences of highlighting typos.

And 2 sentences of drivel

Oh and aye, football rules not laws.

An ADMINISTRATION ERROR? Sounds so honest and cuddly and 'little', doesn't it? What the enquiry actually found Rangers guilty of was 'deliberate non-disclosure' over 11 years.

An ADMINISTRATION EROR is when you forget to submit the papers or don't realise you have to. When you deliberately withold the papers, knowing that you shouldn't, it's no longer an ADMINISTRATION ERROR.

Wow, what a wonderful reply.

2 sentences of highlighting typos.

And 2 sentences of drivel

Oh and aye, football rules not laws.

You can take the boy out of the Jabba but you can't take the Jabba out of the boy.

SPL can't afford to pay fat Rod, so they're trying to force Rangers to pay it. I wouldn't be surprised if theres a wee deal done for SPL2.

Where has the story originated from? I've not seen anything other than web talk.

It would seem odd, since they didn't ask the new company for the fine, if they then ask the newco for the expenses related to it. We'll see what happens.

Where has the story originated from? I've not seen anything other than web talk.

The guys on Radio Scotland were asking Doncaster on saturday about Green ranting at him over a letter he recieved at a meeting with SFL clubs and what it was all about - Doncaster kept quiet and never answered.

Yesterday stories started ciculating that the SPL had billed Rangers £500k (STV website, SKY etc) and today it was in most of the papers.

Tonight Keevins tried to downplay it by saying it was still to be decided who paid up on RC.

You can take the boy out of the Jabba but you can't take the Jabba out of the boy.

There's a surprise, Bennett straight in with a totally pointless post :lol:

That didn't take long.

How's the business Bennett ?

Clame?

Charles green yous are?

Hey Ted, it's a fitba forum.

Spelling police etc. ;)