Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Does this also not prove that despite what the Scottish football authorities have ran with, that Whyte and the club were two seperate entities afterall.

No. If directors are negligent in their duties, they can be pursued separately from any action being taken against the company. This can happen to any director of any company, although admittedly, it's quite rare.

Breaking news on Sportsound : Police made raids on various properties in relation to Whyte's takeover in 2011 !

That's why he was rattled in the interview. He knows the gigs up.

If true, about bloody time. Even if it hurts us, it has to happen.

Aye it will fucking hurt a lot if ra big hoose gets shut doon while investigative proceedings take place :) I feel your pain already Benny I really do ....... naw I don't actually because fits of laughter hurting your sides is much different than crying over the death of a major institution :bairn:D

If true, about bloody time. Even if it hurts us, it has to happen.

Lets be honest.....nobody would be surprised to see SDM implicated in this whole mess also.

SDM=>CW=>CG....... :ph34r:

Edited by sjc

Rangers: Police carry out raids on Whyte club purchase

_49380572_bn-304x171.gif

Police have carried out a series of raids relating to the purchase of Rangers Football Club by Craig Whyte from Sir David Murray.

Police Scotland said they had "carried out a number of searches" in at addresses in both Scotland and England.

The statement said: "These searches related to both domestic and business premises.

"This remains an ongoing investigation, and no further information can be provided at this stage".

I tried to explain what's going on in Scottish football to some of the non Scottish sub contractors on site this week. About Murray, Green and Whyte, about how clubs are fighting like cats in a sack over reconstruction, about the 11-1 voting system, about the diddy revolt in the summer, about the DAB boycott, about fairer distribution of money, about the agendas of Doncaster, Regan and Longmuir, about the questions around Masterton/HBOS, about what's happening at Tynecastle, about the failure of the MSM to ask questions..................it just went on and on.

In the end, even I couldn't keep up with what I was saying. f**k knows what they were thinking as they watched me get more and more animated and pissed off. There just doesn't seem to be any end game in sight.

@BBCDouglasF: Police searches, under warrant, in both England & Scotland today, re takeover of #Rangers in 2011. More on Reporting Scotland at 6.30

Folks on twitter mentioning Banstead Utd

I'd forgotten about that, Whyte gave them a few hundred grand of the clubs money.

Strange that it wasn't looked in to at the time.

I tried to explain what's going on in Scottish football to some of the non Scottish sub contractors on site this week. About Murray, Green and Whyte, about how clubs are fighting like cats in a sack over reconstruction, about the 11-1 voting system, about the diddy revolt in the summer, about the DAB boycott, about fairer distribution of money, about the agendas of Doncaster, Regan and Longmuir, about the questions around Masterton/HBOS, about what's happening at Tynecastle, about the failure of the MSM to ask questions..................it just went on and on.

In the end, even I couldn't keep up with what I was saying. f**k knows what they were thinking as they watched me get more and more animated and pissed off. There just doesn't seem to be any end game in sight.

Hats off to you.

You're a f*cking brave man trying to explain any of it to anybody. If the men in white coats were around they would've dragged you off thinking you were raving.

ticketus took craig whyte to court & won, HE now owes them £17m (plus a potential further £9m)

this is good news for all IMO because with Rangers having won the BTC (subject to an appeal at the mo from HMRC) & this money comming off as well

it means the smaller creditors might just get the majority of their money when the liquidation winds down (if im correct?)

Thanks for clarifying. What you say makes sense.

Does anyone know if/when BDO have to pronounce on things? Can't the msm go ask them their opinion?

Thanks for clarifying. What you say makes sense.

Does anyone know if/when BDO have to pronounce on things? Can't the msm go ask them their opinion?

BDO may have to go on the back burner if the police activity turns stuff up...

They would make no comment to any public news outlet for fear of affecting judicial outcomes...