Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Here is an extract from the D&P interim report dated 10 July 2012:

"4.1 The Club continued to trade under the control of the Joint Administrators up to the date of the sale of the business and assets of the Company to Sevco on 14 June 2012."

"Sevco" is defined in the report as: "Sevco Scotland Limited of Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow G51 2XD (Company number SC425159)"

In the D&P final report dated 27 September 2012, they stated:

"7.1 A detailed outline of the marketing process undertaken by the Joint Administrators which preceded the sale of the business, history and certain assets of the Club to Newco on 14 June 2012, was provided in the previous report to creditors dated 10 July 2012."

"Newco" is defined in this report as "The Rangers Football Club Limited (Formerly Sevco Scotland Limited) of Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow G51 2XD (Company number SC425159)"

Does this mean anything?

Someone who I know said it might be significant.

I don't really understand why. 1/2p or something?

The part that interests me is the Year To Date figure balanced again the yearly performance, 21.23% down against 7.24% down.

Whatever else may be read, fact is the market's faith in the company has sharply declined over the quarter. Rangers should not be down that much when they have won their league & have announced new sponsors.

Guest honestrae95

I've just been told by the son of a Sevco shareholder that they're just about to go into administration. Funnily enough, I met him in the bookies sticking £100 on Rangers to go into administration at 30/1. Insider knowledge?

I've just been told by the son of a Sevco shareholder that they're just about to go into administration. Funnily enough, I met him in the bookies sticking £100 on Rangers to go into administration at 30/1. Insider knowledge?

There are lots of rumors of this around at the moment. TBH I think it is just wishful thinking, although it would be bloody hilarious if true.

Edited by mps02

where do you get prices on that in the high st?

To be fair I never picked up on the 2 different Sevco`s, most of us if we are honest missed this too, the assets were indeed sold directly to Sevco Scotland, just another example of Green`s dodgy dealings coming to light, no doubt at all he was at it.

I think you should be saying, Tedi, "IF the assets were indeed sold direcly to Sevco Scotland". So far, I reckon there's too much water-muddying going on from all sides. The club, remember, stated that the assets went from rangers-sevco5088-sevcoscotland.

It's an inviting wee straw, to be sure, at a time when Craigy Boy has come back into the picture, but I'm not sure it's wise to clutch it just yet. As posted earlier, both Whyte and Green are obvious charlatans with the morals of stoats, but no matter how many companies they've fucked up and no matter how many times they've been caught on the fiddle, neither of them tends to end up with empty pockets.

There's a lot of interested parties still seeking to claim what they feel is their due, and I can see two places that money will come from. One is your new club, and the other is the holding company where the share money is.

The only certain thing at the moment is that m'learned friends haven't finished milking the cash-cow that is your club's death and attempted resurrection just yet.

I think you should be saying, Tedi, "IF the assets were indeed sold direcly to Sevco Scotland". So far, I reckon there's too much water-muddying going on from all sides. The club, remember, stated that the assets went from rangers-sevco5088-sevcoscotland.

It's an inviting wee straw, to be sure, at a time when Craigy Boy has come back into the picture, but I'm not sure it's wise to clutch it just yet. As posted earlier, both Whyte and Green are obvious charlatans with the morals of stoats, but no matter how many companies they've fucked up and no matter how many times they've been caught on the fiddle, neither of them tends to end up with empty pockets.

There's a lot of interested parties still seeking to claim what they feel is their due, and I can see two places that money will come from. One is your new club, and the other is the holding company where the share money is.

The only certain thing at the moment is that m'learned friends haven't finished milking the cash-cow that is your club's death and attempted resurrection just yet.

I've shown you the proof, the club got sold directly to Sevco Scotland Whyte cant go after any of Rangers asset's. What he can do though is go after Charles but it wont have an effect on Rangers whatsoever.

Seriously some of the rumours are hilarious. Why would we be going into administration? Seriously wise up.

I've got absolutely no idea. Why would they not? Quite a few people made a killing last time round, after all.

Oh, and the share money's tucked away safe as well.

Seriously some of the rumours are hilarious. Why would we be going into administration? Seriously wise up.

100% correct. More likely straight to liquidation. And bookies wouldn't pay out on the 30/1.

You would be lucky to get a bookie taken that bet, unless the person placing it was a well known loser.

It's hard enough getting a £50 bet on...bookies are only there for the FOBTs machines.

I rest my case.

I've shown you the proof, the club got sold directly to Sevco Scotland Whyte cant go after any of Rangers asset's. What he can do though is go after Charles but it wont have an effect on Rangers whatsoever.

You showed us a scanned page, with the bit you want to hear highlighted. No attribution or declaration of source.

If that's the best you can do, you may be interested in my Forth/Erskine Buy One Bridge Get One Half-Price Offer.

Wunf has been up since 7am checking every twitter account, forum and rabid tic blog website for news, he is waiting on the 3PM press announcement from Ibrox.

Must be close to 3pm now surely.

f**k me, a Deadline! More to the point, a Missed Deadline!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

FAO Tedi : have a look back a couple of months before Okey Dokey Day to see what this is referring to. HTH. ;)

You showed us a scanned page, with the bit you want to hear highlighted. No attribution or declaration of source.

If that's the best you can do, you may be interested in my Forth/Erskine Buy One Bridge Get One Half-Price Offer.

"4.1 The Club continued to trade under the control of the Joint Administrators up to the date of the sale of the business and assets of the Company to Sevco on 14 June 2012."

"Sevco" is defined in the report as: "Sevco Scotland Limited of Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow G51 2XD (Company number SC425159)"

"7.1 A detailed outline of the marketing process undertaken by the Joint Administrators which preceded the sale of the business, history and certain assets of the Club to Newco on 14 June 2012, was provided in the previous report to creditors dated 10 July 2012."

"Newco" is defined in this report as "The Rangers Football Club Limited (Formerly Sevco Scotland Limited) of Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow G51 2XD (Company number SC425159)"

I also showed you this which shows you everything you need to know Norris.

Anyone can mark my words on this the whole things a non story. All Whyte can do is go after Charles and with Whyte's reputation as a conman he's certainly not likely to win any court case.

No they weren't our assets were sold to Sevco Scotland, not to Whytes sevco 5088.

Have you not been paying attention? Sevco5088 was created by Green, Whyte had nothing to do with it. (Not legally, anyway.)

D&P may say what they like for reasons of simplification and/or expediency but that's not what happened. The assets were originally acquired by Sevco5088, an English registered company, before being transferred to Sevco Scotland, a Scottish registered company which then changed its name.

Matbe it should have stayed as an English company, then The Rangers might have had a better chance of running away to England :lol:

The club, the company, the holding company or the 'institution'?

Have you not been paying attention? Sevco5088 was created by Green, Whyte had nothing to do with it. (Not legally, anyway.)

D&P may say what they like for reasons of simplification and/or expediency but that's not what happened. The assets were originally acquired by Sevco5088, an English registered company, before being transferred to Sevco Scotland, a Scottish registered company which then changed its name.

Matbe it should have stayed as an English company, then The Rangers might have had a better chance of running away to England :lol:

I'm sure D&P knew who they sold the club to and they said they sold it directly to Sevco Scotland. I know sevco5088 was created by Charles but they weren't the ones who bought Rangers.