Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

You should demand a cut from Chucky for selling thousands of ST's or you will start spreading nice things about all things Rangers and send the club into liquidation within weeks :):lol:

I can see it now ! the Govan stand renamed to the "WRK stand" in your honour ? mibees went to far there eh ? :rolleyes:

You went too far with the "spreading nice things" line, tbf. :lol::lol:

Lying deliberately on tape? Good plan , especially like the way he told everybody this week he had no connection with green , but supposedly knew he was being taped?!

If it was all part of the plan to string along Whyte he wouldn't come out to everyone and say "Oh btw i'm involved with Whyte" that would have went down well wouldn't it?

Hey you might be right there. When everyone finds out Whyte has nothing to do with Rangers ( which we already know ) and the media get found out the season ticket sales might just go up that bit more than what it did this season. Good thinking there hellboy.

Whyte wants and has feck all to do with Rangers because he is just after the assets to help keep TICKETUS at bay and could get quite embarrassing for ra bears if he should send the club into trouble if Whyte has worse on record with Green flapping his bottom lip like there's no tomorrow.

I'd like to offer a guess based upon opinion formed from links and rhetoric in this thread, I'd like to guess Ticketus will end up owning Ibrox in settlement for Whyte's debt.

Just guessing though.

Hey you might be right there. When everyone finds out Whyte has nothing to do with Rangers ( which we already know ) and the media get found out the season ticket sales might just go up that bit more than what it did this season. Good thinking there hellboy.

Good lord above. I didn't think it possible, but you are approaching the Crazy_frog as being my favourite pet on this thread.

Congratulations and keep going.

The club will be liquidated, there is no doubt in my mind about that. It's just a matter of how much groundwork Whyte has done to transfer assets for ease of starting a new club, as far as i can see.

Well you are 100% wrong. Sorry.

Seriously some of the rumours are hilarious. Why would we be going into administration? Seriously wise up.

That has a familiar ring to it :lol:

You've got a good memory , kildog. From the very first page of this thread.

I'd like to offer a guess based upon opinion formed from links and rhetoric in this thread, I'd like to guess Ticketus will end up owning Ibrox in settlement for Whyte's debt.

Just guessing though.

Thats the only chance of ticketus getting any money.

I don't think they went to court without a fair idea they would get something if they won, High court barristers dont come cheap.

Charlies go a lot of explaining to do, infact i can't see him surviving after come of his comments recently.

I actually no longer want him to survive. OK so there is a bit of karma/humour in Whyte being conned but we really shouldn't be doing business like this.

It's quite funny how all of this has suddenly came up on the media when it's near the time for season ticket sales.

AWRA, if 'The Media' is shooting us down it's only because Chuckles is giving them a constant supply of ammunition. This isn't about the media having a go at us to do our club down. Our own CEO has acted like a fanny:

1. Making claims that can't be substantiated (Dallas Cowboys, Man U, 500 million global support, etc)

2. Dealing with Whyte in a way that is, at best, underhand or at worst criminal (we don't know which, but it's bound to be unsavoury)

3. Making the 'Paki friend' comment which is absolutely out of order.

He's either very close to or just beyond the point of no return . We have to have something over the next day or two which:

1. Downplays his obfuscation and egging the custard on 'Rangers Global' and says he will concentrate on football in the context of the Scottish league. IE focussing on football rather than Green.

2. Gives clarification and evidence of the exact situation regarding Whyte.

3. Apologises unreservedly for his 'Paki friend' comment.

Even that won't be enough for me, but at least it may allow him to exist with some degree of dignity.

I actually no longer want him to survive. OK so there is a bit of karma/humour in Whyte being conned but we really shouldn't be doing business like this.

AWRA, if 'The Media' is shooting us down it's only because Chuckles is giving them a constant supply of ammunition. This isn't about the media having a go at us to do our club down. Our own CEO has acted like a fanny:

1. Making claims that can't be substantiated (Dallas Cowboys, Man U, 500 million global support, etc)

2. Dealing with Whyte in a way that is, at best, underhand or at worst criminal (we don't know which, but it's bound to be unsavoury)

He's either very close to or just beyond the point of no return . We have to have something over the next day or two which:

1. Downplays his obfuscation and egging the custard on 'Rangers Global' and says he will concentrate on football in the context of the Scottish league. IE focussing on football rather than Green.

Even that won't be enough for me, but at least it may allow him to exist with some degree of dignity.

^ ^ ^ Someone has hacked his account IMO because it's too sane.

A voice of reason.

Aye, and that's the last thing we need when things are warming up!

Only joking,Kincardine, a sensible and realistic post which I woud summarise as "Green's a fanny, and an embarrassing fanny at that, but we (as in rangers and their fans) need to decide what to do with him, or how to get rid of him, and quick - before he kills the club again." (strikethrough optional, obviously ;))