Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Never said he was, he likes to post a lot ;)

Anyway I am hearing rumors too, and it involves CG wanting out now.

I predict much foaming of the mouth for some.

Not really. This is what I was reading at 4am tedi (where are the smilies?) And the fastest way out with a Buck is,

VML baybee. No one will replace him.

How the f**k does Whyte own Rangers? Haven't you looked at a word that's been said. Sevco Scotland own Rangers Whyte has never been a part of Sevco Scotland. You're a deluded c**t.

Calm down dear.

I'd trust Whyte as much as I'd trust Green but I think Whyte is a bit more intelligent than your man Green. Trust doesn't come into it, I think Whyte would outmaneuver Green any day of the week.

Fine upstanding post. Greenie given, From one of the many Thistle virgins!!

:lol: I'm guessing you're referring to my post the other day where I said about your premature field incursion as:

"Probably the largest assembly of virgins in the history of Scottish football."

Did you manage to get down to Firhill last night? Sounded like the kind of evening of footbal that I wish was more common - as opposed to firefighting on here and trying to justify off-field shite.

How the f**k does Whyte own Rangers? Haven't you looked at a word that's been said. Sevco Scotland own Rangers Whyte has never been a part of Sevco Scotland. You're a deluded c**t.

Sigh, and as Green has admitted duping Whyte there would be a large chance of Whyte ending up with the assets....

LkzbK.png

156843_10200564878756473_1605380418_n.jp

Season ticket holder you say..

He only bought it because it was helping to save the club but if the club don't get promoted from the bottom tier when they move from tier 4 to tier 3 (promoted?!?) then he wants a refund because although he bought the ticket to save the club he would be missing out on seeing his club win promotion.

I think I've got that right.

Depends how he exits, which will of course depend on how much he is getting paid....I am more interested in who is going to replace him of course.

Just remind me Tedi - that 20 million, where's that the noo? The bit they haven't transferred to ibrox to pay the wages, anyway....

You keep describing yourself to me, there's no need I know that you're a moron. Come on you think you're Irish when you're actually Scottish. It's a bit moronic innit? :lol::1eye

just as much as claiming something to be alive when its dead

Depends how he exits, which will of course depend on how much he is getting paid....I am more interested in who is going to replace him of course.

Oh, Tedi, I know I'm asking a lot here, but again, remind me - how many were in the queue to buy the old club, again? Behind Charlie "only game in town" Green, I mean?

I have nothing to worry about here, 12-12-18 (thankfully) is fucked, and wisbit is dancing a jig about this right next to gilmour.

A jig like this?

post-23278-0-70918800-1365704588_thumb.j

The word "swastika" comes from the Sanskrit svastika - "su" meaning "good" or "auspicious," "asti" meaning "to be,"

Seriously, go eat a Snickers. You've been acting like a complete Captain_Sensible today.

Ffs, want have a pop about my signature too?

Most people know the context of yours, whereas Wisbet's was just plain old attention whoring as he seemed to be having a bit of a funny turn today. All it would have taken was for some of Reynard's "buckled lefties" to spot it & all hell would have broken loose. Sometimes you need to save people from themselves, no matter how much of a petted lip they develop after.

photo-29578.gif?_r=1365701666 Posted by wisbit on 02 March 2012 - 17:26

'No8.', on 02 Mar 2012 - 17:15, said:snapback.png

Welcome to our world yah dick.

Nazi innit lad. :lol:

Same club, new company, no debt, old debt, our history, bought history, sevco Scotland, sevco 5088. I support Rangers, Linfield, hamburg, Chelsea, England, John Terry. Your a plastic, your Irish, your not from Glasgow, your not Scottish, your not Irish.

is this you AWRA ??

nobut.gif

It reminds me of yer maw.

:lol: I'm guessing you're referring to my post the other day where I said about your premature field incursion as:

Did you manage to get down to Firhill last night? Sounded like the kind of evening of footbal that I wish was more common - as opposed to firefighting on here and trying to justify off-field shite.

Who are you and what have you done with the real The_Kincardine?

Same club, new company, no debt, old debt, our history, bought history, sevco Scotland, sevco 5088. I support Rangers, Linfield, hamburg, Chelsea, England, John Terry. Your a plastic, your Irish, your not from Glasgow, your not Scottish, your not Irish.

is this you AWRA ??

nobut.gif

Exclusive picture of AWRA

Mths68F.jpg

Sadly, didnt make it last night!! Brother was there and he is hoarse!! Amazing night!! Football was crap though!! Hes worried if we will have the budget to replace the nuts and bolts that flew off when we scored!! lol,

Although I was deeply depressed after Sunday, your comment made me smile.. thanks..Never thought a Rangers fan would cheer me up!! Hahah!!