Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I actually no longer want him to survive. OK so there is a bit of karma/humour in Whyte being conned but we really shouldn't be doing business like this.

AWRA, if 'The Media' is shooting us down it's only because Chuckles is giving them a constant supply of ammunition. This isn't about the media having a go at us to do our club down. Our own CEO has acted like a fanny:

1. Making claims that can't be substantiated (Dallas Cowboys, Man U, 500 million global support, etc)

2. Dealing with Whyte in a way that is, at best, underhand or at worst criminal (we don't know which, but it's bound to be unsavoury)

3. Making the 'Paki friend' comment which is absolutely out of order.

He's either very close to or just beyond the point of no return . We have to have something over the next day or two which:

1. Downplays his obfuscation and egging the custard on 'Rangers Global' and says he will concentrate on football in the context of the Scottish league. IE focussing on football rather than Green.

2. Gives clarification and evidence of the exact situation regarding Whyte.

3. Apologises unreservedly for his 'Paki friend' comment.

Even that won't be enough for me, but at least it may allow him to exist with some degree of dignity.

Very well put.

Though re no 3, will Sir Walter of the Cardigan get off with his comments on it? Msm will give him an easy time, much like Sally, but he basically said if Green said it down South it wouldn't be an issue..

Sleekit fecker.

If you don't remove that swastika you've changed your avatar to, you may well get your coat flung outside after you.

:huh:

Ffs, want have a pop about my signature too?

I actually no longer want him to survive. OK so there is a bit of karma/humour in Whyte being conned but we really shouldn't be doing business like this.

AWRA, if 'The Media' is shooting us down it's only because Chuckles is giving them a constant supply of ammunition. This isn't about the media having a go at us to do our club down. Our own CEO has acted like a fanny:

1. Making claims that can't be substantiated (Dallas Cowboys, Man U, 500 million global support, etc)

2. Dealing with Whyte in a way that is, at best, underhand or at worst criminal (we don't know which, but it's bound to be unsavoury)

3. Making the 'Paki friend' comment which is absolutely out of order.

He's either very close to or just beyond the point of no return . We have to have something over the next day or two which:

1. Downplays his obfuscation and egging the custard on 'Rangers Global' and says he will concentrate on football in the context of the Scottish league. IE focussing on football rather than Green.

2. Gives clarification and evidence of the exact situation regarding Whyte.

3. Apologises unreservedly for his 'Paki friend' comment.

Even that won't be enough for me, but at least it may allow him to exist with some degree of dignity.

Fine upstanding post. Greenie given, From one of the many Thistle virgins!!

Pish, I do not trust him and have repeated this on many occasion, do not let this stop you from making stuff about me though.

You back almost everything he says,

Fake attendances , poor share issue, poor balance sheet, how Rangers don't need the SPL, not to mention his version of his take over

You back his warped version of these.

Edited by captain kirk

Haven't been following this thread as it's full of roasters. But weren't Rangers sold to sevco Scotland who Whyte has nothing to do with and not sevco 5088 ( whytes ) So how could Whyte possibly claim he owns any part in Rangers? The guys a conman and a complete bullshitter. It's quite funny all of a sudden all of this shit has came out when we've won the league and look like we're starting to get back on track then the mhedia brings out this shite.

and Charles Green isn't? he agreed to be a front man for Whyte, he lied to him to get the shares. and remember this was back when he said he was only it in to make money. not for the love of Rangers...

It's quite funny how all of this has suddenly came up on the media when it's near the time for season ticket sales.

I've heard you'll be targetting Ronaldo. Messi, Benteke, Alba, Valencia and Ferdinand during the summer. Also a new floating stadium will be installed in time for next season. You better renew your season ticket before they're all gone.

But according to Wunf one of the leading posters on FF is a timposter known only to the most ardent of Celtic fans.

Do you know who it is?

I'm under 1500 posts so not me.... I think the most confirmed on the one Celtic forum I frequent is 4,000 ish.

However for definate he I'd not a timposter.

Actually, report him lol...

Nice deflection there guys.

Just a wee reminder...

Craig Whyte owns Rangers,

Charles Green racist, probably votes BNP,

Craig Whyte needs cash fast so is cashing in, ticketus to own Ibrox?

Away ye's go now and forget Tedi's deflector shields.

Just a wee reminder...

BDO owns Rangers IMO

Just a wee reminder...

How the f**k does Whyte own Rangers? Haven't you looked at a word that's been said. Sevco Scotland own Rangers Whyte has never been a part of Sevco Scotland. You're a deluded c**t.