Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Two con men fighting over the assets and sevco companies ! and Rangers fans feel the need to defend Green and the party political line from Ibrox :blink: after all the porkies and lies Chucky has spewed since arriving at Ibrox they still will take his word as almost gospel because it has the GIFRUY value towards all the other posters on P&B.

Even when faced with Green on tape lying through his teeth and fucking up on interviews recently the Rangers fans still defend this muppet by quoting the Ibrox view as per Chucky released in press releases :huh:

I'll be honest here ! I'd really expect Rangers fans on P&B to dig up their own shite about Green and hasten his departure from Ibrox,but no they'd rather use his pish to get one other on the P&D's as they call them whilst crossing their fingers hoping that everything comes up roses.

Green on tape lying to Whyte about him being part of Sevco 5088? That was the plan though.

Shit happens though, he deserved to get strung along.

The good thing is though he's not got a claim to any of our assets and this will get proved.

I've already told you how that happened. He got strung along and that was to put him off from realising Rangers actually got sold to Sevco Scotland.

You have absolute proof of this yourself that will stand up in a court of law as the truth then ? just passing on what the amigos do AWRA we demand proof or stop typing out yer arse.

FFS... See instead of believing the lies coming from Green, Why don't Rangers fans get off their arse and demand answers.

Charlies go a lot of explaining to do, infact i can't see him surviving after come of his comments recently.

You have absolute proof of this yourself that will stand up in a court of law as the truth then ? just passing on what the amigos do AWRA we demand proof or stop typing out yer arse.

Yes we have proof that Sevco Scotland directly bought Rangers. What sort of proof has whyte got other than a couple of recordings? Do you think that would stand up in court?

Charlies go a lot of explaining to do, infact i can't see him surviving after come of his comments recently.

I've always been a fan of his but I don't think he's done his self any favours over the past few weeks with some of the stuff he's came out with. I think there's a time when you're better off not saying anything.

FFS... See instead of believing the lies coming from Green, Why don't Rangers fans get off their arse and demand answers.

As at any time throughout this whole sorry saga (and I mean over the last ten years or more), there have been a number of conflicting answers at any given time. For some reason, they will accept the answer which suits as Gospel, and dismiss dissenting opinion as "Mhedia Chonspiracy" or "tic wet dreams". Sources' previous veracity do not matter - witness changing attitudes towards the BBC, Retard, Currant Bun, SPL, SFA and others over the years.

So, as far as the Horde are concerned, they've got their answer, and the rest of us are deluded and anti-rangers. Simple.

To be fair, this attitude has served them well over the last decade of National and European domination, coupled with the development of a solid customer baser in the Far East and a thriving partnership with the Dallas Cowboys gradually accelerating decline and eventual death.

I've always been a fan of his but I don't think he's done his self any favours over the past few weeks with some of the stuff he's came out with. I think there's a time when you're better off not saying anything.

His bluster has came back to bite him on the rump now.

I can't remember the last time we concentrated on just the fitba.

Yes we have proof that Sevco Scotland directly bought Rangers. What sort of proof has whyte got other than a couple of recordings? Do you think that would stand up in court?

WE ? since when did you become a director at Ibrox and become privy to Green's lunatic ramblings ?.

All you have is what Green has released or manipulated and feck all else more likely.And we all know Green is a proven liar :)

Why would we though? You don't actually know do you? You just seen a rumour and believed it straight away didn't you?

Why? That's easy. Green stated he there for a wedge. If The Hero is threatening that wedge he will look to cash the cash afore Whyte foes. As he can't cash the shares in, a voluntary liquidation would allow him to hold s quick fire sale, then offski.

Wunf has been up since 7am checking every twitter account, forum and rabid tic blog website for news, he is waiting on the 3PM press announcement from Ibrox.

Must be close to 3pm now surely.

7am? Try 4am, some folk work for a living.... and I don't have twitter ...

If it was anyone but Green who had used the words 'strung him along', I would have found it incredible. Although D&P don't exactly come out of the whole business smelling of roses, I wonder how even at this stage they feel about being implicated in this 'stringing along'. The fact that Whyte may have had a dodgy past doesn't mean it's OK to retaliate with deception. The whole thing stinks and how anyone can think Green has any credibility defies belief.

WE ? since when did you become a director at Ibrox and become privy to Green's lunatic ramblings ?.

All you have is what Green has released or manipulated and feck all else more likely.And we all know Green is a proven liar :)

I've gave you proof of it you either take it or ignore it, it really doesn't matter to me I know what your lot are like you only believe what you want to.

Lol, so The Hero has recordings of him giving Murray advice on how to raise finance and of him meeting Doncaster and Topping in a London hotel .

The gift, the gift.

Ticketus pretty much confirmed that Murray advised Whyte to use Ticketus, as he himself had used them in the past.

I have to agree with the decent posters on here, if Whytes been conned then it's a case of karma.

Its been shysters ripping off other shysters. However, they've clearly made some large miscalculations due to lack of understanding of the Scottish game and culture. Remember Whyte never paid PAYE or NIC from day 1. So there is a possibilty that he could of been advised to put it into liquidation ASAP. Whyte like Green are patsies for the real crooks behind the scene.

If it was anyone but Green who had used the words 'strung him along', I would have found it incredible. Although D&P don't exactly come out of the whole business smelling of roses, I wonder how even at this stage they feel about being implicated in this 'stringing along'. The fact that Whyte may have had a dodgy past doesn't mean it's OK to retaliate with deception. The whole thing stinks and how anyone can think Green has any credibility defies belief.

It's stank right from the begining.

My view is that Whyte brought D&P in to do him a favour and do a quick admin job, a few days later then debt free.

D&P then saw the huge media interest in this and decided they couldn't go down that road. Then we get all the shenanagins with various bidders who are never going to be accpeted.

All the while behind closed doors, deals are being done with Green and co.

Ticketus pretty much confirmed that Murray advised Whyte to use Ticketus, as he himself had used them in the past.

Its been shysters ripping off other shysters. However, they've clearly made some large miscalculations due to lack of understanding of the Scottish game and culture. Remember Whyte never paid PAYE or NIC from day 1. So there is a possibilty that he could of been advised to put it into liquidation ASAP. Whyte like Green are patsies for the real crooks behind the scene.

I'm going to go along with that theory of yours and throw in that the SFA & SPL aided them by amending rules so this could happen and protect the club so to say by separating the club from itself/company because the BTC looked a sure certainty to kill the club anyhoo.

RANGERS Commercial Business Manager Raj Athwal has expressed his delight at the incredible response the Club has already received from local and national businesses seeking to work in partnership with the Light Blues.

Since the official launch of Rangers Business Alliance last Friday, 5 April, the Club’s Commercial Department has been inundated with e-mails and phone enquiries from prospective business owners and decision makers looking to explore opportunities on how they can work in conjunction with the football club.

Raj added: “Rangers remain one of the biggest and most recognisable brands in world football, and as custodians of this proud football club it is our social and corporate responsibility to fulfil our obligations in facilitating towards creating wealth and prosperity for all our supporters and business partners alike.”

“Over the course of next season Rangers will be committing to delivering a range of business enterprises under the umbrella of Rangers Business Alliance and will actively engage with our respective partners to help stimulate growth for all parties involved.

“I would also like to take this opportunity in thanking everyone who has e-mailed me personally for more information regarding Rangers Business Alliance, I assure you I am working my way through all my e-mails and will respond to each and every person in due course.”

^^^^ But we're going into administration??? :rolleyes::rolleyes: