Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He might have done, (did he not mean small shares in other clubs) :)

but according to Lennon, he wants to bring players in, develop them and sell them on for a profit.

I heard that too and were basing it on the Benfica model.Get the promising upcoming talent on the cheap and develop them over a few years and punt them on at a profit.

Better than the Rangers model at the moment ! get any youngster in with large wages and ruin their career and talent under Ally rendering them useless and shite at footy when they have to leave.

http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/market-news/market-news-detail.html?announcementId=11552960

The assets of Sevco 5088 Ltd include a claim, which has been independently
reviewed by Leading Counsel who is also a Deputy High Court Judge, to all of
the business and assets of RFC 2012 Plc which were purchased by Sevco 5088
Limited or Sevco Scotland Ltd from the administrators of RFC 2012 plc in June
of 2012. Sevco Scotland Ltd was subsequently renamed The Rangers Football Club
Limited and its share capital was acquired by Rangers International Football
Club Plc, the shares of which are now traded on AIM. It is the position of
Sevco 5088 Ltd that it is the rightful owner of the business and those assets.
After examination of the evidence, Leading Counsel's advice is that there is a
prima facie case to answer.

Does this mean they think Whyte has a legitimate claim? I'm no expert in this and dont claim to be, i've hardly been following this recently but read this over on the Motherwell forum.

Sevco Scotland. According to the press release by the SFA dated 17th july, weeks before the transfer took place;

and of course we had the statement the same day as the application for transfer on 30th June.

Regan admitted on 2nd March that when Rangers originally asked during these negociations about what possible punishments could be handed out, title stripping was one of them, several people involved with Rangers have repeated this allegation yet no direct denial from the SFA and no disrepute charges either, I think it is pretty obvious that its true.

Ah, I see. The The Rangers fans I've spoken to have said that last part as though it were fact. At the moment it's just a theory with a reasonable conclusion based on known facts.

The reason I've been asking all this is because I've seen a lot of your fans saying they'll be fine (with the footballing authorities at least) as long as the assets never touched 5088.

Without seeing the 5 way agreement I don't think anyone can make that claim. It's entirely possible they foresaw such jiggery pokery and included a provision that Whyte can have no dealings whatsoever with the Newco, or anyone involved with it in an official capacity.

Why does it state in the Worthington letter that the assets were sold to Sevco5088 OR Sevco Scotland?

Why does no-one seem to know what actually happened here and why is it so difficult to find out?

Ask Hellboy, he'll know.

Some good news ....

Jim Spence‏@bbcjimspence7m
Dundee Utd chairman tells me in interview Utd to pay €230.000 compensation for Damian Casaluonova. more on @bbcsportsound 810 mw 6.10pm :lol::lol: :lol:

So who owns this shambles of a new club? :lol: You have to hand it to the Sevco saga each day is an education and a hilarious one at that too... Building up nicely for a fun summer :thumsup2

It can't count as an education when you don't learn anything and still post ample pish.

Ask Hellboy, he'll know.

:lol: I'll try Benny :)

Sevco 5088 was a pre pack company created to receive the assets from the PLC and was then going to be incorporated into a football club which would eventually become "Rangers Football Club Ltd".This did not happen did it so why the sudden change of company to become the club ? we are told because they wanted it to be a Scottish company ?.At the time no one thought two hoots about it till now.

Now we have a reason why Green suddenly created a new pre pack company to receive the assets to become the club and a reason to dissolve it apparently.Now we also have evidence of Whyte giving Green a cash loan that Green said it done the bouncy bouncy and is also worth noting that Green said he had never done business with Whyte.It is not inconceivable that between two con men to try to con one another if the opportunity arose and it appears it has.

Green has said the assets were sold to sevco Scotland and that may be so but the assets could have been bought by sevco Scotland but on behalf of sevco 5088 with the receipt showing that in fact sevco Scotland did indeed buy the assets but has omitted that the purchase of the assets did indeed reside with sevco 5088 before the transfer of the assets to sevco Scotland.There is a legally binding contract between sevco 5088 and D&P who by the way have been implicated in making sure that only Green was sold the assets at a knock down price and with Green now being implicated by Whyte as his front man.

If Green was the sole director of sevco 5088 then there is no wrong doing on his part and would be perfectly legal to do with the assets as he liked being the only receiver in person of said assets.

Is it possible that there is wrong doing from the start and Wyhte's first plan of action was to have the club liquidated and did he know that the SFA & SPL had made amendments to their rules to save the club in the event of getting liquidated ?.Has Whyte and D&P been involved in fraud by colluding to have Green as the only purchaser of the liquidated clubs assets because Green and Whyte were involved in fraud to get Whyte ownership back of the dead clubs assets and create another Rangers club.

How much more shite has Whyte recorded and willing to use in the event he is facing real jail time and is willing to bring everyone else involved down along with him.

One thing I will say though is no matter what the club will be safe from anything that is happening and could be sold off by a reversal of sale of the assets if fraud is involved.

Some good news ....

Jim Spence‏@bbcjimspence7m

Dundee Utd chairman tells me in interview Utd to pay 230.000 compensation for Damian Casaluonova. more on @bbcsportsound 810 mw 6.10pm :lol::lol: :lol:

So what part of the ground will they be shutting down for next season ? It has to be The Fair Play'

Tick Tock