Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Trivia question for the amigo's :)

Rangers Football Club in 1899 sold shares in the club and then became the Rangers football club Ltd,it was still the same club and was one complete entity and gained company status by registering the club with companies thus becoming a company.

So how the fcuk can you separate this so called company from the club if the club was the company registered with companies house ?.

I now await such replies as copy n paste job,trying too hard,irrelevant,LNS says this and blah blah and don't expect any amigo to post the truth :rolleyes: .

Radio shortbread saying breaking news from mordor at 6.30...

If it was big they would have led with it.

Celtics cheap season tickets would be my guess, some free advertising for the sporting wing too.

Trivia question for the amigo's :)

Rangers Football Club in 1899 sold shares in the club and then became the Rangers football club Ltd,it was still the same club and was one complete entity and gained company status by registering the club with companies thus becoming a company.

So how the fcuk can you separate this so called company from the club if the club was the company registered with companies house ?.

I now await such replies as copy n paste job,trying too hard,irrelevant,LNS says this and blah blah and don't expect any amigo to post the truth :rolleyes: .

A wizard done it.

Radio shortbread saying breaking news from mordor at 6.30...

If it was big they would have led with it.

Nah it will be the club looking for new company seeing as it has fell out with the company it has because it is bad company.

Convicted VAT fraudster to buy Green's shares.

Another world record of some kind, I imagine.

Giving him @15%....what was the max green said 1 person would hold ?

Fucking delighted that the Easdales will be investing more heavily in Rangers, this should mean they stop taking an interest in Morton which is a good thing.

They're paying Colin McMenamin's wage, please take him.

Edited by Dunning1874

And Chuckie walks out the door with a bonanza payday.

I can't say that I begrudged wee Fergus his big payoff - he left us with a modern stadium, a sound business model, a competitive team and a bright future, so he deserved the cash.

Charlie Green, maybe not so much. I'd be stunned if he walks out of the door with less than a million quid of Rangers fans' money in his pocket, and it looks a lot like the only things he did to earn it were lying to the board, lying to the supporters, putting on an orange top and making weird remarks about Rangers' victimhood.

Ach well, it's their club. If they want to run it like a circus, that's their business.

Aha, apologies.

Forget the fraudster stuff, folks.

Aye, he's naw in the door yet...give him a week or two once he gets the shares.

Bears not pleased, sorry screenshot not working....

kylegib

Renfrew loyal WATP

Re: Charles Green agrees to sells shares to James Easdale

Great we've got gangsters investing in the club now, Just what we need and why do we keep attracting these shady characters.

Today, 18:41

Scrubs UK

'Scotlands most successful football Club'

Before people start going bat shit. Remember it is only 8%...

Good luck to any Tim that wants to slag off the Easdales...

Today, 18:41

gallowhillPROD

I f**ked Joan Burnie's bum.

Wonder if anyone who slates us premises will go up in smoke

Certainly not type of person i want as majority shareholder of our club...bad to worse.

Aye, he's naw in the door yet...give him a week or two once he gets the shares.

Well, he'd better have some genius business patter and a sound PR strategy. As we've seen, the Rangers fans are notoriously difficult to win over and can smell a conman at a hundred paces. They're far too savvy to fall for some half-baked snake oil salesman pulling on a Rangers shirt and promising the moon and the stars -

Oh no, wait. I must be thinking about something else, because Charlie did exactly that. Which is why he's now off to spend so much of their money on whatever it is middle-aged hucksters spend cash on.

Cue "Peaches" by the Stranglers, pictures of a lobsterised Ray Winstone sucking down beers next to his pool. I bet Charlie enjoys his holiday this year.

Well, he'd better have some genius business patter and a sound PR strategy. As we've seen, the Rangers fans are notoriously difficult to win over and can smell a conman at a hundred paces. They're far too savvy to fall for some half-baked snake oil salesman pulling on a Rangers shirt and promising the moon and the stars -

Oh no, wait. I must be thinking about something else, because Charlie did exactly that. Which is why he's now off to spend so much of their money on whatever it is middle-aged hucksters spend cash on.

Cue "Peaches" by the Stranglers, pictures of a lobsterised Ray Winstone sucking down beers next to his pool. I bet Charlie enjoys his holiday this year.

He deserves it for the sheer entertainment he has brought us Diddy fans!!