Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

And Ted greenies AWRA for calling other posters thick :lol::1eye Oh ra peepul, everyday you provide us with a different reason to laugh at you morons :thumsup2

Any comment on Orlit Ted or are the deflection shields on ultra high tonight? :rolleyes:

It's the truth though.

You aren't capable of coming up with things yourself, that you need to go on kerryfailstreet and steal peoples patter.

Aww poor wee johnnyIQ13 getting upset by wee green dots, never mind my wee lamb.

Orlit aye, still waiting for this winding up order, longest 10 days ever from the discredited journalist, guess that is what happens when you listen to the failed social worker and dodgy lawyer.

Another one along with Norman, Hellboy and Claymores who get upset if Rangers fans get green dots --- weirdos.

Well in the end car crash Rod had to admit he did not understand the rules of the organisation he was supposed to be representing.

Money well spent.

They don't make low level paper gatherers like they used too...

Uh Oh the

1791d1348536119-any-one-else-think-spell

Aye mate, you are a barrel of laughs.

D'ye not think it's time you just put a pretty picture as your signature, Tedi? From Portuguese teams to not ignoring DhenBhoy to spelling mistakes to random numbers that don't even add up for your fellow bears - it's clearly not your forte. Even your cherry-picking of a partial quote of mine made you look a tit, seeing as there's only you and your thick mate even entertain the idea that I follow the green Sisters....